Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

B2B

Group Created by Marsh Designs

Business networking with other business.

View All Members Showing 10 of 222 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 13 Picture(s)
From kitysh
From kitysh
From kitysh
From kitysh
From kitysh
Showing Social Group Messages 71 to 80 of 115
  1. spbyandrea
    06-15-2013 05:06 PM - permalink
    spbyandrea
    I am currently looking for outgoing and exciting women to join my team! I am a personal consultant with Slumber Parties, the hottest name in romance enhancements and women empowerment (my favorite part of owning my own business with Slumber Parties). If you're ready to get away from the typical 9-5 (or maybe you have worse hours than that!) and are ready to steer the direction of your own life and career, then this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.

Be your own boss and set your own schedule.
    Work for a company that is all about enhancing the lives and relationships of women.
    Be able to spend time with your family.
    Earn a full-time salary by working part-time hours.
    Actually have fun and LOVE your job (who thought THAT was possible, right?).

Don't just sit around and wait for something to happen; take up the reins and MAKE something happen.

If you'd like more information about what I do and the perks of becoming a Slumber Parties consultant, email me at spbyandrea@gmail.com, or call/text me at 540.645.0760. I would LOVE to get you started on an exciting entrepreneurial adventure.
  2. flawless1904
    05-06-2013 03:18 PM - permalink
    flawless1904
    Hi, I have a food truck / mobile kitchen that I am looking to rent out at low cost here in San Diego! It is insured and I have an awesome location! Contact me for more details
  3. dogs13
    04-28-2013 11:53 AM - permalink
    dogs13
    I am turning the big 3-0 on Tuesday!!!
    Welcome to CANDY2783 FanClubs!
  4. wigsroyal
    04-17-2013 09:27 PM - permalink
    wigsroyal
    Hi,Good morning,Everyone! I am Ken from www.wigsroyal.com. The leading vendor of full lace wigs, lace front wigs,silk top lace wigs, glueless lace wigs,hair weaves, top closure, lace frontal and so on. All of our products are 100% human hair guarantee. If you are interesting, Welcome you to visit it!
  5. Visk
    04-16-2013 09:37 AM - permalink
    Visk
    Hello I'm Visk and I am looking for business partners across the whole country for water Ionizers/filters. Huge market that covers pretty much the whole world.Water quality is getting worse and worse and we need water for life. We have the best filter in the world with the studies to back it up; coupled with the benefits of alkalinization. Post me back to join. Our company is putting out a petition soon for the government to start regulating the water supplies how they should. Join our life saving cause.
  6. Sunflower.k
    04-16-2013 12:58 AM - permalink
    Sunflower.k
    Hello everybody!
    I just start a business on amazon
    Selling LED bulbs.

It is the first step that is troublesome.
    I need the help of you all.

We can help each other

Here's my website:
    Amazon.com Help
    20BA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller= A2X4NE86JUW3T
  7. SCYNTHIA
    03-18-2013 08:10 PM - permalink
    SCYNTHIA
    Hi everyone, my name is Scynthia, i just open my own cleaning company and i was wondering if anyone new where are how i could get some clients ASAP.Thanks
  8. 5PercentOpinion
    03-14-2013 11:41 PM - permalink
    5PercentOpinion
    Great deals for premium brands like Maruti Suzuki car servicing ,Medinova, ZICA, Real Estates ,Colleges are available at 5PercentOpinion
  9. smangalamspm
    02-20-2013 11:03 PM - permalink
    smangalamspm
    Hey Guys i'm Sumangalam Propmart,
    Make Money Be a Real Estate Mentoring.
    Read Why Real Estate Mentoring

Real estate mentoring is the term that offers you a safe path to move ahead for real estate investments. This monitoring is done by the real estate experts, who are well-versed with the facts related to real estate sector. These are the people, who analyse all the factors related to the budgets, legal formalities and the future prospects related to a particular property. One can also get into the core of realty sector through real estate monitoring.

Benefits of real estate monitoring:

• Better investment strategies
    • Price negotiation and legal formalities
    • Keeps the buyer on track throughout buying process
    • Compliance with the new trends in realty market
    • Brings best property deals as per the available budget
    • Reduces the risk factor involved in property dealings
    • Best possible suggestions for property investments
    • Helps in avoiding extra expenses and other investment errors
    • Continuous support in each and every activity for buying and selling
  10. Proverb31
    02-20-2013 12:29 PM - permalink
    Proverb31
    Hello Everyone.. I have a janitorial service called "Sparkling Clean 4 U Cleaning Service, L.P. located in Atlanta, GA. We sells cleaning supplies and products at whole sale prices. You'll are more than welcome to look at our website at: Home - Sparkling Clean 4 U Cleaning Service. You can order for your business or home online.. Any questions all contact information is in our website.. Thank You...