Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

B2B

Group Created by Marsh Designs

Business networking with other business.

View All Members Showing 10 of 222 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 13 Picture(s)
From kitysh
From kitysh
From kitysh
From kitysh
From kitysh
Showing Social Group Messages 61 to 70 of 115
  1. Premier Glass
    10-12-2013 06:54 AM - permalink
    Premier Glass
    Hello everyone. I'm here to network with other business owners. I own my own marketing business and I'm currently promoting a local mobile auto glass repair business located out of Riverside, MO. The business is called Premier Glass. If you need any auto glass repair or replacement services, I highly recommend them. Call 816-709-1111, tell them where your heard about them and get 10% off! Premier Glass | Windshield Repair & Replacement Experts
  2. harco
    10-11-2013 03:26 AM - permalink
    harco
    Hello everyone!
    We are in search of Kurds living in Europe to offer them the opportunity to own a property at Lebanese Village - Erbil. The village is equipped with all types of amenities including health and sports activities at the health club, along with specific pedestrian areas in the project, gardens, green areas and the grand park.
    If your are interested, please contact us on our email: harcoseurope@gmail.com
    Best regards
    Harco
  3. kitysh
    09-30-2013 02:08 AM - permalink
    kitysh
    Hello everyone . My name is Ecaterina. I work as a consultant for Ambit Energy company . I 'm looking for serious people who want to join my team. How many people do you know who use electricity or natural gas ? Do you think that they would rather pay less or potentially get it for free ? How would you like to earn a residual income and potentially thousands of dollars in bonuses by referring people to that program ? Are you interested ? Need more information and details ? Just call me : 916 -612-7309 -Ecaterina ( Speak English, Russian, Romanian )
  4. Tonya Lynn
    09-23-2013 10:44 AM - permalink
    Tonya Lynn
    Okay I got one more thing. Also during this time I have been developing my social media skills because with the way things are now, word of mouth takes place by blogging, twitter, Instagram, RSS Feeds, and of course youtube. I'm decided to invest in myself and learn about getting messages out to the masses but targeting those who fit my message. Why? Because I know I can take this education and apply it to any marketing job out there. I will know all the secrets that the employers are dying to know. I will save them boat loads of money get paid and call all the shoots meaning..I will work from home and get paid by them. If you are interested in learning about social media marketing or if you have a product or service you need help on getting the word to the masses or you are tired of going from one home party to another and wish to sell your product or service strictly online then come see my social media platform. Knowledge=Mindset
  5. Tonya Lynn
    09-23-2013 10:39 AM - permalink
    Tonya Lynn
    I have something else to share. While I have been at home, I have also learned of free online courses through Alison.com. This site is amazing! It's totally free. The unemployment office in my state of Maryland gave me the link to this. They have Excel, Word, Powerpoint and a whole lot other subjects and categories to choose from. Again, I don't get any kind of commissions although I wish but I thought other people like myself would benefit from the site.
  6. Tonya Lynn
    09-23-2013 10:35 AM - permalink
    Tonya Lynn
    Hey everyone...I am excited to be here. I have been out of work pretty much since Jan 2013. In that time I have registered for Flexjobs.com a great site where you can work from home or even remotely in some situations. Unfortunenly I don't get any type of income for promoting them but I have seen a lot of companies within that job site like verizon, cigna insurance, etc. I have no problem giving out great information word of mouth because I believe that someone other than myself can hopefully get something out of it. There is a cost for registering but if you google promo code you can save like 50 - 60% off for the whole year. I didn't really have the money but I went for the full year because in the long run, it would have cost me more. I am one that is tired of the rat race. I have 3 kids and I have seen when I am away from home it's more time consuming than working from home.
  7. lumical
    09-22-2013 04:26 PM - permalink
    lumical
    Hi there!
    Let us introduce ourselves: Lumical Technologies Group (Residential LED Lighting solutions by Lumical Technology Group, Sarasota, Florida) is a 25 year old local company under a new management that provides residential and commercial LED lighting solutions in Tampa Bay area.
    We have recently introduced an amazing new LED technology, that saves money and protects health and nature and have already other plans for optimization and expansion.
    Mention you found us here to get your valuable gift card with your order!
  8. judyvictoria
    09-17-2013 02:01 PM - permalink
    judyvictoria
    Hi, everyone! are you looking for an extra income by just posting and sharing on facebook?
    email me @juvin_rojo@yahoo.ca and i'll teach you how or click the link below for some info.
    thanks.

SWA Supreme Wealth Alliance (English Version) - YouTube
  9. lonestarHouston
    06-28-2013 10:39 AM - permalink
    lonestarHouston
    Hi everyone, We are a family owned Electrical Contractor Company
    Visit our website: lonestarelectricalservices.com
  10. Exec Accounting Services
    06-27-2013 01:12 PM - permalink
    Exec Accounting Services
    Our team of accountants are the best! If you are in need of accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, QuickBooks training, etc., check us out! EASNC.com