Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

B2B

Group Created by Marsh Designs

Business networking with other business.

View All Members Showing 10 of 222 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 13 Picture(s)
From kitysh
From kitysh
From kitysh
From kitysh
From kitysh
Showing Social Group Messages 101 to 110 of 115
  1. LI2BOCA
    07-28-2010 10:35 AM - permalink
    LI2BOCA
    Hi;
    I'm a Realtor in Boca Raton Fl. Buyers and Sellers always need something. I like making a connection that can help everyone.
  2. Angel & Partylite
    07-20-2010 05:49 PM - permalink
    Angel & Partylite
    Hello To All I'm Angel.
    Just Wanted to introduce my self and share my website with you all , im a partylite independent consultant and im looking to expand my clientel ,many great deals stop by and visit my website !! if your interested send me and email so we can book your next party to earn free stuff !!!
    www.partylite.biz/annjohnson
    bx.angel@hotmail.com
  3. labets
    07-19-2010 12:37 PM - permalink
    labets
    Hello to all,
    My second job is as an independant contractor for a system that reduces KWH usage and your bill.Very large in Europe, validated by FPL and all the green people and finally the gov.You can see it at smartcool.net, reach me at betsyallen1211@gmail.com
  4. Internetapartments
    07-01-2010 05:49 AM - permalink
    Internetapartments
    Hi to All,
    Internatapartments.net installs high speed wireless Internet in, around and throughout apartment complexes, hence the name Internetapartments. Our main office is located in Los Alamos, NM and we have begun to expand nationwide. We are seeking Partners to join our professional team that has extensive knowledge and is passionate about wireless Internet. If you are this person or if you know of anyone, please get in touch with us.

InternetApartments.net Wireless Internet for Apartments Complex [email]liz@internetapartments.net
  5. Carrie777
    06-28-2010 10:02 PM - permalink
    Carrie777
    Hey everyone!
    I'm a young artist in New York looking to expand my customer base and to make new contacts.
    Please check out my websites and let me know what you think; I'd really appreciate suggestions, I'm pretty new at this and I admire and respect experience!

http://www.carriespersonalizedportraits.yolasite.com
    Carrie Arndt - Fine Art

Thanks and good luck everyone!
  6. Crystal Clean Services
    05-28-2010 07:42 PM - permalink
    Crystal Clean Services
    Hello! We are a small residential and commercial cleaning service looking for more acccounts in the Tampa Bay, Clearwater, St. Pete area in Florida. If you are in need of a great cleaning service or know someone who is please contact us at CrystalCleanSrv@Gmail.com
  7. shortnsassy161
    05-13-2010 08:36 AM - permalink
    shortnsassy161
    Hi Guys and Gals! I'm looking for people who would like to start their own business! I have an excellent opportunity for anyone 18+ you can visit the company website@ www.youravon.com or my own site at www.youravon.com/mhill then e-mail me at shortnsassy161@hotmail.com
  8. showhost1540
    05-13-2010 08:23 AM - permalink
    showhost1540
    Hello everyone, I publish an online magazine and host a weekly radio talk show. If you're looking for a venue to share your expertise (by writing) OR an affordable advertising channel, feel free to contact me. You may visit my website at your leisure at http://www.exceedmagonline.com

I look forward to networking with you.
  9. MygoferMary
    05-06-2010 03:35 PM - permalink
    MygoferMary
    Hi Everyone, I work for a new up and coming way to shop and get your items same day, especially if you live near a participating Kmart store! It is called mygofer.com. you can literally go online, shop for what you need and pick up same day at your local kmart! logon to www.mygofer.com and see if we have a participating store by you! If we do try our coupon code PAPER and get 50% off your purchase of any paper product, including paper towels, toilet paper, napkins, etc. blog back and let me know how you like it!
  10. naturelove
    04-27-2010 07:21 PM - permalink
    naturelove
    Hello everyone, I have a business website that has well over 700 stores and pays you to shop something we all do. It's a great placethe best part is that it is the real deal no string attached. Check out: www.ezlyshop.com