Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

REALTOR'S

Group Created by cmoscinski

Realtor's Join

View All Members Showing 10 of 1,046 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 48 Picture(s)
Solomon Greene, Georgia Real Estate Brokers Associate
From AtlantaMove
TT Lounge
From YolandaR
TT Common area
From YolandaR
Sky House view
From YolandaR
YoYoBanner
From YolandaR
Showing Social Group Messages 71 to 80 of 447
  1. SULLY THE LAND PRO
    07-12-2017 10:21 AM - permalink
    SULLY THE LAND PRO
    Hey Guy,

Just wanted to be more active in the forum worlds. My name is Sully I'm an agent in Boise, Id. I just made a career move to real estate and feel that this is the best thing to boost my career to the next level. If you have any pointers let me know I'm like a sponge right now and am very hunger to get started. I have a great network of people here in Idaho. I noticed that there are agents that will do referrals for the agent/client referral. I would be interested to know how you go about that? Well just wanted to say Hi. Thanks for letting me message real quick.

Make it a great day!

Think a Million, Earn a Million, Net a Million, Receive a Million.
  2. kin victoria
    07-03-2017 12:19 PM - permalink
    kin victoria
    My name is Kin Victoria , My boyfriend is back to me because of the help of a great spell caster Dr THABANI. We dated for 8 years and have been doing everything together. Until when he told me our relationship is over. I love him so much but he refused me, I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor, so I have no choice than to give Dr-THABANI a trial because I love my boyfriend very much and I am not willing to lose him to any woman and after 24hours my boyfriend came back to me. Now we are doing well and will soon get married. I love him to death and he love me too. I guess true love will really find its way back to you. I recommend Dr-THABANI THE GREAT ONLINE SPELL CASTER to anyone who is having troubles in their love life. Whatsapp&Call +27826439617 Email: drthabanispellcaster@gmail.com Your solution is assured...
  3. bernard taylor
    07-03-2017 07:40 AM - permalink
    bernard taylor
    GREAT INSTANTS SPELL CASTER DR USMAN...+27630460465
    Hello friends!... i have had a lot about Dr USMAN on his good work, for bringing back lost relationship but i never believe because so many spell caster scam me because of my husband who left me and three kids over a year and two months. so a good friend of mine introduce me to blackmagicspell@yahoo.com just because my condition was so bad and the responsibility in my matrimonial home was more than me. my husband left me to another woman just because i don't have male child for him. so i email DR.USMAN and told him everything, he told me not to worry that my husband will come back and i will have a male child for him. he only told me to believe on him that after casting the spell my husband will come back immediately and beg for forgiveness. he real did it for me and my husband come back to me in the nest two days. i was very happy and thanks dr.USMAN so, i was in this situation for years. i told DR.USMAN that i will start shearing his testimony to every one in the word if he make me to have a male child to my husband. and he also did it as am shearing this testimony to every one out dear, that am with my new bouncy baby boy. now i believe that i am the happiest woman on earth because DR.USMAN restore my life in my matrimonial home you can thank him for me or email him for urgent help in any bad situation i promise you he will also help you
    EMAIL ,blackmagicspell@yahoo.com..
    whatsapp +27630460465.
    website,http://blackmagicspell.com,,
    Email: drusmanblackmagicspell247@gmail.com
  4. theflippingtruth
    06-15-2017 08:07 PM - permalink
    theflippingtruth
    Hello my fellow hardworking agents!
    We have off market deals in Arizona, Chicago and Southern California. We do a TON of agent referral business as well. We are called, The Flipping Truth and our platform is called Seller Direct Auction.

You can reach us at 480-808-2408 anytime!

https://theflippingtruth.com/

SellerDirectAuction.com - Home
  5. EdNadeau
  6. cierakelley
    01-06-2017 07:42 AM - permalink
    cierakelley
    Hello Everyone! I am Ciera Kelley. I am a native Arkansan, but currently residing and working as a realtor/locator in the Dallas area with Krystal Womble Elite Realtors. If you know of anyone needing a home/apartment in my area please consider recommending my services, and I will do the same. I have yet to figure out how to attach my card...any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  7. shpgrl1001
    12-18-2016 06:09 AM - permalink
    shpgrl1001
    I am a native Memphian and licensed real estate agent with Keller Williams in Memphis, TN. No obligation consultation to answer your questions about the city.
    Buying or selling in the Memphis area? Message me here or visit my website at memphisareahomes4sale.com Memphis Real Estate Agent, Memphis Homes for Sale in Whitehaven, Harbor Town, Midtown, Germantown, Cordova, Hickory Hill, Collierville, TN - Keller Williams Realty
  8. Sallyanne
    12-01-2016 11:02 AM - permalink
    Sallyanne 
    Hi Everyone and a special welcome to our newcomers in 2016. I am a full service Realtor in Colorado Springs, servicing the outlying areas as well clear into the beautiful rocky mountains, so if you have anyone moving this way - I would be happy to help them and pay you a referral. fee. You can look me up on Colorado Springs Real Estate - VA Realtor - 719-660-0622. I specialize in resales of course, new builds, short sales and hud homes. I have not been very active on this site of late, but intend to remedy that as this can be a great source of information as well.
    Once again welcome to those who are new agents and/or new to City Forum. (I love your pseudonym "anita" house lol)
    Regards Sallyanne
  9. Sallyanne
    12-01-2016 10:42 AM - permalink
    Sallyanne 
    Hi Everyone and a special welcome to our newcomers in 2016. I am a full service Realtor in Colorado Springs, servicing the outlying areas as well clear into the beautiful rocky mountains, so if you have anyone moving this way - I would be happy to help them and pay you a referral. fee. You can look me up on Colorado Springs Real Estate - VA Realtor - 719-660-0622. I specialize in resales of course, new builds, short sales and hud homes. I have not been very active on this site of late, but intend to remedy that as this can be a great source of information as well.
    Once again welcome to those who are new agents and/or new to City Forum. (I love your pseudonym "anita" house lol
    Regards Sallyanne