Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

REALTOR'S

Group Created by cmoscinski

Realtor's Join

View All Members Showing 10 of 1,046 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 48 Picture(s)
Solomon Greene, Georgia Real Estate Brokers Associate
From AtlantaMove
TT Lounge
From YolandaR
TT Common area
From YolandaR
Sky House view
From YolandaR
YoYoBanner
From YolandaR
Showing Social Group Messages 101 to 110 of 447
  1. Lwilms
    01-21-2016 11:09 AM - permalink
    Lwilms
    Happy New Year !!
    Les Williams In Denver Colorado here for all your Real Estate Needs
    I own two Companies In Denver And live in Aurora Co,
    Eye On Real Estate is a Real Estate Consulting, Data Home Market Value Company and
    First Choice Real Estate is a Full Service Real Estate and Investment Company
    I have been Turning Dreams Into Reality since 2000
    Come up and visit Us
  2. ChrisBoothOldeTownBrokers
    01-17-2016 04:45 PM - permalink
    ChrisBoothOldeTownBrokers
    Hey Everyone!

My name is Chris Booth and I am a Realtor for Olde Town Brokers in Downtown, Orlando. I have lived in the area for over 7 years and specialized in Colonial town, College Park, Thorton Park, Delaney Park, Winter Park and Conway area. If you have any questions or need help buying/selling or finding a rental feel free to contact me! Thanks!

Chris Booth
    Realtor
    chrisbooth@oldetownbrokers.com
  3. Pacifika
    01-16-2016 09:52 AM - permalink
    Pacifika
    Dear Friends:

My name is Ricardo de la Peña, I'm seller chief Pacifika Marina Condos.
    It is our interest to get to mexico-American market to promote this new mode called condo-hotel business, which is basically a hotel with many owners.
    It is the opportunity for investors to own a three-bedroom apartment in a hotel and enjoy vacations many times as he wishes and at the same time receive a very good rental income the same as not occupy. n It is not time-sharing.
    I invite you to meet this project and you to join our sales force.
    I enclose these links for you to meet the project Condo Hotel in Mazatlan.
    Sales in the folder is well detailed price list. We are in the initial stage of pre, the resort's three towers, two of which are sold one completed and the second under construction, the sale relates to the tower C which started construction in January and has a delivery time 12 3 months grace, full 15 months maximum.
    The financing plan is 36 months interest with 20% down. As you see the client begins to receive rental income from your condo from 16th month, half of the financial corrida, which represents a great support to their remaining installments.
    Obviously the fact that a customer will buy at this stage represents a big savings because after the first 20 units sold will be selling at list price (stated in the price list), resulting in a guaranteed value.
    We also attached two informative texts about the concept of Condo Hotel.
    It is important to emphasize that more than a condo in Mazatlan will be selling a business opportunity because the return on investment is very attractive as you can verify this in the financial projections that come in the sales folder.
    Pending a forthcoming communication in order to clarify any doubts you could say goodbye thanking your attention and being closely at your command.

Ricardo Leon De La Peña Bourillón

Cel: 6181585241

Email: pacifikaventas@hotmail.com
    League video: https://vimeo.com/41597964
    League folders download sales (2):
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/71s7t4aap...carta.pdf?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/71s7t4aap...carta.pdf?dl=0
    League face book: https://www.facebook.com/PACIFIKACONDOSMAZATLAN
  4. wenatcheehomes
    01-13-2016 11:18 AM - permalink
    wenatcheehomes
    Abr Buyers Broker Luke Rummell Wenatchee Wa
    1711 Toaimnic Drive Wenatchee,Wa 98801 Buyers Agency only
  5. Austin-HomeGirl
  6. 01-05-2016 02:55 PM - permalink
    Citrus County Floridian
    Citrus County-Nature Coast of Florida is a great place to live. If I can help you or someone you know find the perfect home call or email me. If a golfer is looking for "the place to live if you live for golf"...call me about Black Diamond Ranch. Lecanto, FL Real Estate | Linda Thomas | Real Estate Agent | Lecanto, FL Homes For Sale
  7. sellinginNEPA
  8. 01-04-2016 03:27 PM - permalink
    AnnaL.E&V
    I'm an full time agent with Engel&Volkers Clearwater/Belleair.
    Working Pinellas/Pasco/Hillsborough County.
    Palm Harbor resident.