Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

REALTOR'S

Group Created by cmoscinski

Realtor's Join

View All Members Showing 10 of 1,046 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 48 Picture(s)
Solomon Greene, Georgia Real Estate Brokers Associate
From AtlantaMove
TT Lounge
From YolandaR
TT Common area
From YolandaR
Sky House view
From YolandaR
YoYoBanner
From YolandaR
Showing Social Group Messages 51 to 60 of 447
  1. Janet8862
    08-08-2020 08:01 AM - permalink
    Janet8862
    Hi everyone I have a question I hope someone can help me if my rent not due until the 3 of every month can he give me an eviction notice on the 23 before the rent is even due
  2. NORTHERNCALIFORNIAGUY
    07-26-2018 04:37 PM - permalink
    NORTHERNCALIFORNIAGUY
    Hello Everyone. Name is Richard Vitellaro and I am Broker Owner of a small Boutique Real Estate office in Northern California. If I can be of service to Anyone here please give me a call! Northern California Realty in Cottonwood, California! 530-945-9720
  3. PAULEY567
    07-16-2018 08:55 PM - permalink
    PAULEY567
    Good Day,

For your real estate loan, construction loan, personal loan, mining and business loan. Kindly get in touch with me and I will be able to help out with your loan needs.

Email: pauleyjackson68@gmail.com

Thank you,
    Pauley
    559-370-5626
  4. Ethical Az Broker
    02-16-2018 05:42 PM - permalink
    Ethical Az Broker
    Hello Brokers & Agents. May I invite your thoughts on how best to bring about a sale on an upcoming listing in my state. I have good reason to believe the buyer will be found in, a resident of one of two other states. I am only licensed in my state, Az, and there is no reciprocity between mine and the other 2 states. Scenario #1: I call probable buyer, tell of the listing, they are interested in making an offer, have no agent repping them. How best to handle it? Can I write the offer for them, with all written & signed disclosures/acceptance of dual agency of course, but without running afoul of RE DEPT rules & regs? I've been dual agent many times but all my deals have been intra-state. I'd like to ask Dept of RE but you'd think I was asking for POTUS. Red tape. Thanks!
  5. MarkSmith09
    02-08-2018 10:08 PM - permalink
    MarkSmith09
    Step by step, place became property, property became a mortgage, and mortgages became derivative investments.
  6. briansellsjax
  7. 01-25-2018 12:56 AM - permalink
    Cyanna
    Experienced Transaction Coordinator working from my home office in North Idaho. Always looking for new clients. I charge by the file, not by the hour
  8. ajita_singh
    01-09-2018 10:26 PM - permalink
    ajita_singh
    hi folks,

I am a real estate consultant from India. I am in this business for more than 7 years. To know more about my company & my personal social media pages:

https://www.edengroup.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/edengroupkolkata
    https://twitter.com/edengroup
  9. nfdsouza2001
  10. 11-15-2017 01:27 PM - permalink
    rback
    Hi ,
    I am a realtor in Milwaukee area with Shorewest Realtors and would love to help you or your dear ones in their move to the area...
    The Art of business misses a beat in our fast and robotic business world today. Call me old school but Coming from an Interior Designing background, I always loved seeing the joy on my clients faces when they see the design I put together for them,become a reality. I wanted to take this experience and feeling of joy into Real Estate and show my clients a different view of the home they are looking at to buy. I love not only helping directly my customers fulfill their dreams but assisting companies and facilitating the move of families from across different parts of the country is all so fulfilling.

Gather that Courage,Hold on to that Will, Fulfill that Dream..... Lets get you Home!