Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS

Group Created by lucky6

If you are a believer in interracial relationships whether its white with black, hispanic with white, chinese with black or whatever the case may be...join here and discuss your issues, thoughts, ideas...and support one another :-)

View All Members Showing 10 of 177 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
6d[1]
From kwickster
Showing Social Group Messages 51 to 60 of 81
  1. mia25
    06-16-2012 12:10 PM - permalink
    mia25
    This is a response to ~~====0
    I do agree to an extent with your comment about black women being angry. The media really focuses in on this, concentrating solely on the few who are being aggressive and hostile. However, I'm black and pretty laid-back. And, dare I say, happy.
    You look like Harry Connick Jr.?? He's hot.
  2. mia25
    06-15-2012 11:23 PM - permalink
    mia25
    Hi everyone! I just joined & wanted to start out by saying that, although I'm not biracial, I do support interracial relationships & date outside my race. I'm black but have dated more white men in my lifetime...I'm attracted to many different races & am lucky not to have encountered overt racism (especially living in TX!)
    I'm not so naive to think everyone agreed w/ my choice of men, just that no one said anything to my face
  3. ~~====0
    06-10-2012 12:35 PM - permalink
    ~~====0
    I'm am from an ethnicly mixed relationship and so is my father. I find black women particularly attractive. As long as they are not American. The ones I have dated grew out here but have ancestry back to places like Ghana and hati. 1st geners for sure. It seems American society still beats up on our black women making them sensitive, insecure, and sadly angry. I can't seem to tell them anything to put them at ease. I look like harry connick Jr. No, really I do, and I just can't seem to bobby denero my way into a date with a beautiful black woman. Your thoughts, and please don't hold back if I'm being out of line.
  4. kcmike60
    05-26-2012 12:31 PM - permalink
    kcmike60
    i am strong believer in whats inside person not out only race i know is human race so for prejduice people may god for give u hi folks
  5. tlee1201
    05-20-2012 09:02 PM - permalink
    tlee1201
    Hello everyone....is this note a dating site for interracial dating
  6. misscuriousity
    05-14-2012 05:49 PM - permalink
    misscuriousity
    Hi I'm living in the midwest(nebraska) and I've been talking to a white guy since 2010. I am of black and white decent. A lot of people we both know don't know how we fit and sometimes poke fun or make comments. Looking for people in similar situations with loads of positive, critical advice. Also their own opinions, beliefs, and values
  7. Lismira
    05-11-2012 02:15 PM - permalink
    Lismira
    Hello friends ,

I am from India , recently relocated to Cambridge with my husband few months back . I don't have any friends yet , so bored sitting at home just watching TV.
    If u can tolerate my accent , pls reply back !!!!!

Looking forward to make great friends !!!!!mail me ...lismira@ymail.com
  8. prestine
    10-09-2011 05:55 PM - permalink
    prestine
    Hello everyone God created us all in his image i dont look at your color im concern about if you have a relationship with God or not and if not why. Im a Pastor and very strong in my faith i dont judge that's not for me to do we have free will it's up to you.
  9. Mr. Opinionated
    09-29-2011 10:51 AM - permalink
    Mr. Opinionated
    Hello folks. And yes Kwickster, I do agree. But does the rest of America?
  10. Hegotsoul831
    03-26-2011 08:10 PM - permalink
    Hegotsoul831
    Hello from Monterey County, Cali.
    ~Ron.