Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS

Group Created by lucky6

If you are a believer in interracial relationships whether its white with black, hispanic with white, chinese with black or whatever the case may be...join here and discuss your issues, thoughts, ideas...and support one another :-)

View All Members Showing 10 of 177 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
6d[1]
From kwickster
Showing Social Group Messages 11 to 20 of 81
  1. click2
    10-04-2015 10:28 AM - permalink
    click2
    Good! Good! Good! For you people here, may I also get a woman here for a relationship and maybe enter into marriage? Mail me if you are interested. Thanks!
  2. southkakkatlantan
    10-19-2014 09:21 AM - permalink
    southkakkatlantan
    I'm a black woman living in Chicago that likes to travel. I think there is beauty in every race and individual. I am particularly attracted to Latino and Hispanic males. I love Spanish speaking men
  3. thewillismon
    06-15-2014 07:23 AM - permalink
    thewillismon
    I'm a white male in VA Recently divorced. Have been dating black women here and there. Seems to be a preference for me. Looking for a serious LTR with a black woman!
  4. happyinmidmo
    05-24-2014 06:27 PM - permalink
    happyinmidmo
    I am a black woman and my boyfriend of 5yrs is white. I think true love knows no color limitations. I have always been approached by non black guys as long as I can remember. When I was in my teens I had and still do have, friends and acquaintances of various races and ethnic backgrounds. Color has never been an issue for me personally, however I do recall many times when I first started dating being warned about dating "outside" the race because those guys only want one thing. How ridiculous. I soon learned that all men want the same thing if they are pursuing you and it doesn't really matter what color you are. Since I am much older now and hopefully somewhat wiser too, I am glad I learned to ignore all of the foolish warnings. I will admit that I have had several black guys tell me over the years that I was too intimidating for them to approach me or that I "looked like I would only date a white guy." (whatever the heck that means). I have no idea where they got this from, but it was so far from the truth I could barely respond. As far as I'm concerned, if the guy is nice, has an interesting personality and good morals, I don't care what color he is.
  5. shonell33
    05-24-2014 06:14 PM - permalink
    shonell33
    I am also black and my husband is white. We have been together for almost 20yrs.
  6. Disgusted_53
    05-23-2014 05:42 PM - permalink
    Disgusted_53
    I feel regardless of your color or race, if two people love one another that is the most important aspect of a relationship, being a mixture of American Indian, German, English, and Black American, I can interact with anyone....only if they are on a intellectual and Spiritual level...I do not date because of color I date because of common interest! I just wanted to add my thought or perspective in your group!
  7. Californianinneed
    05-14-2014 02:15 PM - permalink
    Californianinneed
    Hey @GuywithacauseV2, I believe it is an interracial relationship. In California, Hispanics are not considered black, therefore, it may be considered an interracial relationship.
  8. Californianinneed
    05-14-2014 02:13 PM - permalink
    Californianinneed
    Hello Everyone, my name is Laura. I am black and am engaged to a white man. This is a new experience for me and I am LOVING IT!
  9. GuywithacauseV2
    05-04-2014 10:26 AM - permalink
    GuywithacauseV2
    Does being Hispanic, and being in a relationship with someone who is black count as interracial, since Hispanic can be of any race, including black?
  10. Hawaiian Dude
    05-04-2014 07:28 AM - permalink
    Hawaiian Dude
    Aloha I'm Asian/Hawaiian enjoying sexual relationships with many haole women.