Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

LOOKING FOR WORK

Group Created by Sir Martin

Are you looking for work or have a job and need a good person to fill it. join this group. feel free to post your resume, or your classifieds here. Please no strange stuff ( YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

View All Members Showing 10 of 594 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 71 to 80 of 375
  1. theyellowshoe
    02-20-2018 10:52 AM - permalink
    theyellowshoe
    Hello to all.
  2. Michellebanner
    01-31-2018 05:22 AM - permalink
    Michellebanner
    Put more smiles on your face with a part-time empowerment Job imitative, earn up to 4,100$ weekly in a work at home program, and get payment directly to your bank account at the end of the week. No selling, No investment, No referral or banner to promote..Just stay at home communicate with the company clients online at your own convenient time for the maximum of 8 hours in a week. Please, send your Name, City, Zip code, Email address and Telephone number to Elizabeth@aaacopperhaulagestransportation.company. com Name: Elizabeth Peterson (The registrar) to register officially for the America Empowerment Part-Time Job Initiative .You could also inquire for more information.

Kindly regard
    Michelle Banner
    (Communication and Marketing Manager
    Aaa Copper Haulage and Transportation Company)
  3. nimbuseducom
    01-26-2018 10:56 PM - permalink
    nimbuseducom
    Can You Explain How can We Generate Customer Lead through Online with help of Digital Marketing Techniques? NimbusEdu

Thanks & Regards
    NimbusEducom-Digital Marketing Course in Noida
    <a href="http://www.nimbusedu.com/digital-marketing-course-in-noida">http://www.nimbusedu.com/digital-marketing-course-in-noida</a>
  4. nimbuseducom
    01-26-2018 10:53 PM - permalink
    nimbuseducom
    Can You Explain How can We Generate Customer Lead through Online with help of Digital Marketing Techniques? NimbusEdu

Thanks & Regards
    NimbusEducom-Digital Marketing Course in Noida
    Digital Marketing Training Course in Noida - NimbusEducom
  5. amradel03
    01-21-2018 12:35 PM - permalink
    amradel03
    Hi All, I am urgently seeking any job in Kissimmee, Orlando until i get my work permit, just to cover my expenses. If someone has a job or can guide me how to find it, please let me know. I have good experience and trilingual. Thanks
  6. daniellerecruits
    01-16-2018 12:41 PM - permalink
    daniellerecruits
    I am excited to say that Southwest Key is currently hiring Youth Care Workers, Clinicians and Case Managers for locations in both Mesa and Youngtown, AZ. If you would like more information in regards to this opportunity feel free to message me.

The Southwest Key Programs mission is Opening doors to opportunity so individuals can achieve their dreams. A national, nonprofit organization, Southwest Key is committed to keeping kids out of institutions and home with their families, in their communities. We do this through three areas of programming: youth justice alternatives, immigrant children's shelters, and education. Southwest Key also seeks to create opportunities for families to become self-sufficient by offering programming in adult education, community building and workforce development. The inspiring kids and families we work with are seeking the American dream—equality, education, and a healthier quality of life. At Southwest Key, we simply open the doors to opportunity so they can achieve these dreams.
  7. amradel03
    01-07-2018 11:18 AM - permalink
    amradel03
    Hi All, appreciate if someone can guide or help me finding a job in Orlando since I don't have work permit or GC, just need to find any job to cover my expenses until I change my status, or let me know employers who provide sponsorship if you know any, I'm have strong experience and i speak English, Arabic and Russian. Appreciate your help please..
  8. JENOWL
    11-24-2017 03:41 PM - permalink
    JENOWL
    How do I put my resume on here. I am a newby on here
  9. LovelyLinda87
    11-19-2017 02:35 PM - permalink
    LovelyLinda87
    JobReo.com Earn 10$ for every 30 second Task. Internet Job - Earn 5000$ every month

Looking to earn extra cash? I literally just signed up and I’ve made $100 in less than 30 minutes!
  10. v1v2
    10-17-2017 01:26 PM - permalink
    v1v2
    https://youtu.be/jdMZ4QBoM9c

Hello everyone !
    Your own home security system without any installations, payments, downloads.
    It's a Free