Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

LOOKING FOR WORK

Group Created by Sir Martin

Are you looking for work or have a job and need a good person to fill it. join this group. feel free to post your resume, or your classifieds here. Please no strange stuff ( YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

View All Members Showing 10 of 594 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 11 to 20 of 375
  1. nursneww
    05-22-2022 10:09 AM - permalink
    nursneww
    Hi, RN Nurses with not less than 2years RN certificate Needed in Oregon with lots of benefits included. There are also opening for remote healthcare support jobs in other parts of the States. Contact the HR for more enquiries and benefit details.
    staffingservices@worker.com
  2. ChiragShah00023
    04-08-2022 10:32 AM - permalink
    ChiragShah00023
    Hi, are you looking for extra income, i am business owner, i have few offer, you can work from home, if you are currently unemployed , let have a chat, will love to help you.
  3. Ijsv
    03-23-2022 08:12 PM - permalink
    Ijsv
    SIDE HUSTLE. We all need extra cash in our pockets as it always comes in handy. Check out this comprehensive guide on how to make extra cash through this link https://linksly.co/WizOt0
  4. The Weight Loss Hacker
    03-18-2022 07:14 AM - permalink
    The Weight Loss Hacker
    If you're a successful but busy Affiliate Marketer, I can create attention grabbing PDF booklets on any product you'd like to promote for a small fee. Contact me if interested.
  5. Iftikhar1
  6. Isaac micheal
    02-18-2022 02:15 PM - permalink
    Isaac micheal
    Guilds that will you keep fit and maintain healthy living

https://shrinke.me/dYwW
  7. iprime
    02-16-2022 08:36 AM - permalink
    iprime
    My employer is hiring for multiple positions and the jobs are remote. There are positions open in Different States, I will list the Availabe positions below. HR would be the ones to call and schedule the interviews if they feel that the candidate would be a good fit. And the pay is good for a remote job, If interested in any of the positions, let me know so that I can give you a more detailed job description for the particular position.

The available positions are
    Accounts Manager,

Procurement manager,

Administrative Support,

Customer Care representative,

Social Media Admin,

Data Entry.

So the question is which do you think suits your experience?

8. Juddie
    02-10-2022 08:35 AM - permalink
    Juddie
    Having a good CV is essential for full-time jobs, part-time, internal, external, promotions, new jobs, career changes, internships and work experience placements - wherever an employer or decision-maker is short-listing or interviewing or selecting applicants.
    Short-listed and successful candidates are invariably the people who provide employers with the best CVs and best covering letters.
    Fiverr is the most famous freelancing platform with almost every service at very affordable prices(from $5).
    Join Fiverr by clicking this link
    https://bit.ly/3JgAyjH
  9. liu63765825
    02-01-2022 01:51 AM - permalink
    liu63765825
    Why don't you come and see me, find a side business and make money easilyoke.io/ref/liu63765825
  10. meghsundar
    01-26-2022 03:49 AM - permalink
    meghsundar
    Web and app development company

https://www.meghsundar.com/ (check my website)

We Meghsundar Pvt Ltd is a Leading Customize Website & Mobile App Development Company, android app development, SEO services company and ios development company, Ahmedabad, India that specializes in ERP Solutions, Creative & colorful Graphic Design.