Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

LOOKING FOR WORK

Group Created by Sir Martin

Are you looking for work or have a job and need a good person to fill it. join this group. feel free to post your resume, or your classifieds here. Please no strange stuff ( YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

View All Members Showing 10 of 594 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 101 to 110 of 375
  1. bmcturnal
    03-14-2016 10:18 AM - permalink
    bmcturnal

Bill McTurnal Enterprises LLC.
    Looking for Skilled Laborer, Septic Installers, CDL/Class A Truck Drivers, Heavy Machine Operators. Hourly wage depending on experience.

Located in Shelton Wa,
    Call us today:
    360-432-0971
    360-866-4594
    Check us out at our website: Bill Mcturnal Enterprises|Home
    Or on Facebook: www.facebook/BillMcTurnalEnterprises
  2. jobsdreamer
    03-01-2016 05:44 AM - permalink
    jobsdreamer
    Hello,Excuse me I join this group
  3. bowie101
    11-30-2015 05:40 PM - permalink
    bowie101
    Indeed, I too am looking for work. My work is online project management/digital marketing. I confess I am a bit new to City Data. So now that I joined a public group like this, now what? Is the point simply to go back and forth via social group messages, or is it something more? In other words, is there another threaded message or other similar structure for groups? THX.
  4. cknigh
    11-26-2015 07:26 AM - permalink
    cknigh
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I AM looking to relocate to Phoenix, AZ next year, ( June), and I AM going to need a job. I will add my resume later, but my expetise is Customer service and Administrative support. I've worked in a hospital setting for the last fufteen ywars, but I AM also a Caterer.
  5. Cindyhills
    11-25-2015 05:37 PM - permalink
    Cindyhills
    Hello every one I'm CINDY hILLS, lives here in Santa Fe !!! I have always manage to stay friendly after a divorce with the father of my 4 kids, in FEBRUARY THIS YEAR , I Have always tried to get back with him but I wasn't very sure if that will ever happen coz the love and care wasn't there anymore but I always thought it would be a matter of time, but I. SEPTEMBER 12TH, I heard about a great spell caster called Dr BONSU OKAS which a friend of my introduced to me and then I have to contact him and see what his powers could do because all my dreams was starting a new year with my husband all again and I was hoping to see what the spell caster could perform and later same day I contacted him he phone me and ask me to provide the name of my husband and other items he required but I have the names and wasn't able to send the other items to him and then I have to send him just $203 to buy the spells items and he gave me a date of SEPTEMBER 28th to get my husband back home but I just sent the money just to see what he could do but I never really believe anything would really happen but to my greatest surprise I received my hiBand phone call on exactly SEPTEMBER 28 at 02:46pm it was a miracle and I was having a years of joy running down from my eyes I couldn't believe it would ever relit be a reality to get back to my husband and now we are working on how to get our divorce papers withdraw from the court please people you can contact the great spell caster on his email drbonsuspells@yahoo.com or phone number +2348132590102 your miracle is 100% assure to you.. Thanks toyon all for reading my testimonies I"M Cindy Hills
  6. Waltersatellite
    11-18-2015 10:38 PM - permalink
    Waltersatellite
    Wants to install directv for you call me 210-601-8969 San Antonio tx
  7. Standin
    11-13-2015 07:58 AM - permalink
    Standin
    If you are looking for work in New York as a line stander: standinapp.com
  8. nancy plante
  9. nancy plante
  10. nancy plante
    11-05-2015 09:30 AM - permalink
    nancy plante
    Like to join have some great sites to earn online egift cards instant earnings
    Here is my link come try it.. confirm email
    Instant Gift Cards