Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Las Vegas

Group Created by PinkString

This group is for anyone that loves Las Vegas, lives here, wants to move here. We encourage humor daily. We want this to be a fun place, not a place for trolls.
So come on in and let the good times roll. :)

View All Members Showing 10 of 119 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 14 Picture(s)
n1538a
From jamieyh
n1552a
From jamieyh
n1547a
From jamieyh
n1541 1a
From jamieyh
n1539 2a
From jamieyh
Showing Social Group Messages 21 to 30 of 84
  1. brucerby
    07-08-2012 12:00 PM - permalink
    brucerby
    Every visit I make to Las Vegas, I love the city even more. Nice to join this group, too.
  2. Browns Fan
    05-30-2012 02:05 PM - permalink
    Browns Fan
    any mining jobs in vegas ?
  3. sexybahamalady
    05-16-2012 05:00 PM - permalink
    sexybahamalady
    hey plp waz up my name is keke from da bahamas any1 wanna chat hallo at me on oovoo account christa davis/miss diva
  4. misscuriousity
    05-16-2012 10:37 AM - permalink
    misscuriousity
    Missing the designer outlets, the Rainbow shops, and all the lingerie boutiques. How I miss sin city's style and flare! 6" heels to die for! Dresses never seen before, and the newest, funnest, rock star style, for all individuals daring to wear what most would not! AHH, how I miss the west
  5. misscuriousity
    05-15-2012 01:01 PM - permalink
    misscuriousity
    I just left las vegas. I'm new to the group and a huge fan of vegas. It taught me a variety of skills and talents. Helped me mature and see the world from a brighter, much higher point of view.
  6. Grofica
    07-13-2011 10:56 PM - permalink
    Grofica
    I moved to vegas a little over a year ago and I love it...

My dream job would be some sort of Review job or a customer service advocate... you know basically two jobs that stick up for the little people and let the bosses know who is doing a great job and who is a little under the standard...

Now if i can just find a job like that....

i keep forgetting about this group too... they should make it easier to get to
  7. twistedscorpion
    07-05-2011 06:31 PM - permalink
    twistedscorpion
    Hello everyone, I'm a newbe to the group.
    Moving to Las Vegas soon.
  8. Joe Marseglia
    06-13-2011 11:22 AM - permalink
    Joe Marseglia
    Getting Started As A real Estate Investor! There will be a webinar held this Tuesday, June 14 at 6pm PST on Getting Started As A Real Estate Investor With Little To No Money Down And No Credit! It will be given by Bian Hout, a experienced, seasoned investor in Las Vegas for years. Click the link to join this webinar: www.meetup.com/invcoachinglasvegas. Cost is $20 per person. For anyone looking to invest in real estate, this is a series that can jump start your success!
  9. SNAK
    06-12-2011 08:21 PM - permalink
    SNAK

Hello everyone... My name is Shanna and I work at Canyon Falls Spa and Salon on West Lake Mead and Tenaya. I do everything hair related... please let me know if there is anything I could do for you. I have a before and after picture of the Global Complex Keratin Treatment that I do. I also do extensions., feathers and tinsel. I hope everyone is having a great day... I look forward to hearing from you.
  10. Joe Marseglia
    06-07-2011 03:14 PM - permalink
    Joe Marseglia
    Getting Started As A real Estate Investor! Just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a webinar held this wednesday, June 8 at 6pm PST on Getting Started As A Real Estate Investor With Little To No Money Down And No Credit! It will be given by Bian Hout, a experienced, seasoned investor in Las Vegas for years. Click the link to join this webinar: www.meetup.com/invcoachinglasvegas. Cost is $20 per person. For anyone looking to invest in real estate, this is a series that can jump start your success!