Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2015, 06:58 AM

61 posts, read 218,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgean View Post
Moes or Firehouse? The sign on the building next to Taco bell says firehouse.
firehouse is coming across the hwy from Chik fil a if they ever open(signs been up for months). Right behind chik fil a is 2 new strip malls,rumor is a chipotle is going in there
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2015, 10:24 AM

45 posts, read 69,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitewaterVol View Post
I agree the sign says Firehouse. The spot isn't big enough for a Moe's.
It's definitely a firehouse. I work a couple blocks away and we are anxiously awaiting their opening.
Also, with a Moe's just down the street on 123, I don't know that they'd open another so close.

Old 02-02-2015, 05:58 PM

6,476 posts, read 6,443,251 times
Crazy how Powdersville landed a Chopitle. Andersons only had kne for a few years. Powdersville has been landing alot lately.

Old 02-13-2015, 08:08 PM

2,781 posts, read 3,290,476 times
The Firehouse opened sometime in the last week or so.

Still no signs indicating what is going in the buildings under construction next to Chik-fil-a.

Old 05-07-2015, 07:27 AM

13 posts, read 41,897 times
Do we know what else is going in those shopping centers next to chick fil a. I know Chipotle was mentioned and a Dentist office banner is already up.

Old 05-07-2015, 04:20 PM

6,476 posts, read 6,443,251 times
Is that Chipotle thing really true? I mean Powdersville just seems too small. Even Augusta doesnt have one yet. Same with the Costco in Easley rumors. People really believed that..

Old 05-08-2015, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandrew5 View Post
Is that Chipotle thing really true? I mean Powdersville just seems too small. Even Augusta doesnt have one yet. Same with the Costco in Easley rumors. People really believed that..
Only sign up at this point is for a dental practice. I wouldn't hold my breath for Chipolte. On the other hand, anyone who has looked at the traffic counts at that Chik-fil-a has to know that there is a significant market in the area.

Old 03-31-2016, 12:43 PM

Anyone know what is going in on the land adjacent to Spinx?

They've finished clearing and grading and it looks like they are starting in on forms for concrete. I still haven't seen a sign indicating what is being built. I really hope they limit access on that site from SC 153. We don't need a mini Woodruff Road with 1,001 curb cuts. Just give access from the rear and through Spinx.

On a slightly different note, I'm surprised the new center next to Walmart still only has 1 tenant (Dental office). I thought that center would fill up quickly.

Old 10-04-2016, 12:17 PM

272 posts, read 328,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitewaterVol View Post
Anyone know what is going in on the land adjacent to Spinx?

They've finished clearing and grading and it looks like they are starting in on forms for concrete. I still haven't seen a sign indicating what is being built. I really hope they limit access on that site from SC 153. We don't need a mini Woodruff Road with 1,001 curb cuts. Just give access from the rear and through Spinx.

On a slightly different note, I'm surprised the new center next to Walmart still only has 1 tenant (Dental office). I thought that center would fill up quickly.
Next to Spinx is a Miracle Hill retail store. They are also building a O'Reilly's Auto Parts there.

Across the street (153) will be a car wash (where the Sonic was).

Oddly, still nothing but the dentist office in the new buildings next to Chickfila/Walmart

Old 10-06-2016, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by md2007 View Post
Next to Spinx is a Miracle Hill retail store. They are also building a O'Reilly's Auto Parts there.

Across the street (153) will be a car wash (where the Sonic was).

Oddly, still nothing but the dentist office in the new buildings next to Chickfila/Walmart
We didn't need a thrift store (already have a Goodwill) or an auto parts store (already have an Advanced Auto).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area