Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 10:19 AM

Location: Finally the house is done and we are in Port St. Lucie!
3,487 posts, read 3,336,915 times

Advertisements

I've Liked you guy's stuff too much, I can't get the scales to work right now! Bwahahahaha. I will keep that in mind for future use.

I did just sign up Very recently. I have been reading for quite a while before signing up. I am VERY familiar with forum life. I am a moderator on an Ecigarette forum. Have been a member there for over 3 years now.

All forums have the same type of relationships. You have those that form close friendships and of course there are those that love to create drama and discord. I think they are those that are completely miserable and bored. And then you have the ones that just. can't. let. things. go.

All types of people. Never take anything personally. It's just words on a screen. Sometimes those words don't come across as intended and people can take things the wrong way. Sometimes they are taken in just the way they are intended to be read. Skip what makes ya mad, enjoy what interests you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2016, 10:33 AM

1,886 posts, read 1,838,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robino1 View Post
I've Liked you guy's stuff too much, I can't get the scales to work right now! Bwahahahaha. I will keep that in mind for future use.

I did just sign up Very recently. I have been reading for quite a while before signing up. I am VERY familiar with forum life. I am a moderator on an Ecigarette forum. Have been a member there for over 3 years now.

All forums have the same type of relationships. You have those that form close friendships and of course there are those that love to create drama and discord. I think they are those that are completely miserable and bored. And then you have the ones that just. can't. let. things. go.

All types of people. Never take anything personally. It's just words on a screen. Sometimes those words don't come across as intended and people can take things the wrong way. Sometimes they are taken in just the way they are intended to be read. Skip what makes ya mad, enjoy what interests you.
Well said my dear!

Old 05-03-2016, 01:49 PM

499 posts, read 586,145 times
Quote:

Awesome post! Definitely words to live by. Glad you joined - you seem like a very positive and fun poster...welcome to the forum!

Old 05-03-2016, 03:26 PM

Location: Finally the house is done and we are in Port St. Lucie!
3,487 posts, read 3,336,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromCTtoFL View Post
Awesome post! Definitely words to live by. Glad you joined - you seem like a very positive and fun poster...welcome to the forum!
Aw thank you

Just a down to earth person that doesn't let the small things make me sweat LOLOL

Some of the things I have dealt with....Oh My! Sometimes it's like dealing with 5th graders Bwahahaha. You have to maintain a sense of humor.

Old 05-03-2016, 06:56 PM

1,886 posts, read 1,838,514 times
Quote:
Aw thank you

Just a down to earth person that doesn't let the small things make me sweat LOLOL

Some of the things I have dealt with....Oh My! Sometimes it's like dealing with 5th graders Bwahahaha. You have to maintain a sense of humor.

I love when you say "BaaaaHaaaaaa" cause I also do that
It's better than "LMAO"

CTtoFL is a sweetheart too. So nice to get to know other good people!!

Old 05-03-2016, 07:00 PM
PDF

11,395 posts, read 13,413,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyRoos View Post
Nope. I'll always be a Packer Fan
Yeah that's going to be a problem.

Old 05-03-2016, 07:08 PM

981 posts, read 899,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Pinellas_Guy View Post
See the scales symbol on the top right, next to the post #? Click on that and you can also leave comments with your liking the post. Neat feature.

The advantage to living further south in Florida, as opposed to the panhandle area, is that if you are on west coast or east coast, it is pretty easy to meet up with friends on the opposite coast. Y'all can meet in the middle or take turns on whose side you meet up at.
It is an unbelievably easy drive. We moved to Delray Beach four years ago, never travelled much withn the state since both my husband and i travel for work. But my husband had a conference in Naples last Sunday so I put my dogs in the car and after an insanely easy nice drive on 75 met him for lunch and took a walk on the dog beach and made it home in time for Game of Thrones.

On another note the real estate here is going crasy so we are thinking about cashng out. We do love the quiet waters of the Gulf. I was looking at Tarpon Springs and Dunedin. NPG any perspective on life, beaches, etc. in those areas? Thx!

Old 05-03-2016, 07:15 PM

626 posts, read 975,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyRoos View Post

Good one!

Old 05-03-2016, 07:47 PM

499 posts, read 586,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaucka View Post
It is an unbelievably easy drive. We moved to Delray Beach four years ago, never travelled much withn the state since both my husband and i travel for work. But my husband had a conference in Naples last Sunday so I put my dogs in the car and after an insanely easy nice drive on 75 met him for lunch and took a walk on the dog beach and made it home in time for Game of Thrones.

On another note the real estate here is going crasy so we are thinking about cashng out. We do love the quiet waters of the Gulf. I was looking at Tarpon Springs and Dunedin. NPG any perspective on life, beaches, etc. in those areas? Thx!
From Delray to Naples and back?? That is so cool! I need to familiarize myself with a map. I have never been to the gulf coast and would love to be able to make a day trip out of it.

Old 05-03-2016, 08:44 PM

8,704 posts, read 10,897,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaucka View Post

Love, Love, Love the Gulf side. We live on the east banks of Lake Tarpon in the East Lake area of Palm Harbor. Tarpon Springs has an absolutely adorable downtown and a great touristy but real sponge dock area. It is a Greek town. The West Lake side of Palm Harbor is the older section with Gulf water access and has the PGA Innisbrook Golf Course and tons of business, retail, shopping, etc & the East Lake side is the newer side which is primarily subdivisions and some shopping/dining/retail. In between West Lake and East Lake is Lake Tarpon. One of the best lakes in Florida for fishing. The schools on both sides are great. Dunedin is a great town as well, with a great little downtown.....very touristy.

We simply could not imagine living anywhere else in the country and luckily we had the choice to & this was our #1 choice!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida