Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 05:57 PM

2,983 posts, read 4,628,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriusH8r View Post
Without a doubt YES.

And even more so, they are thinking about what will happen to them DIRECTLY by some loons should they let him walk.

There is no doubt in my mind they could find him guilty, because they are afraid. Will be truthfully he guilty? I have no idea.
I trust that the jury will give him a fair trial. It was not that long ago that a jury found Casey Anthony not guilty while most people thought she was guilty as sin. There was no racial element involved, but that jury probably had good reason to fear for their safety after the verdict.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2013, 06:40 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,015,831 times
Quote:
You were not there. You do not know that. You want to believe that. Let's let the facts come out.
The same way you want to believe that even if the jury finds GZ guilty it will only be because they are afraid of the repercussions. Clearly you made up your mind.

Old 06-25-2013, 07:05 PM

8,704 posts, read 10,915,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
The same way you want to believe that even if the jury finds GZ guilty it will only be because they are afraid of the repercussions. Clearly you made up your mind.
Ya know, it really really gets old when you people change what I said or put words in my mouth. Here is the part where I spoke about that:

Quote:
There is no doubt in my mind they could find him guilty, because they are afraid. Will be truthfully he guilty? I have no idea.
I said they "COULD" find him guilty. I did NOT day they "WILL" find him guilty.

I also said I have no idea if he will be truthfully guilty. He could be guilty as sin or it could be exactly as he stated.

Some of you need to stop claiming I said something I didn't, as it is really easy to copy my previous post to prove you wrong.

Old 06-25-2013, 07:10 PM

2,983 posts, read 4,628,311 times
Quote:
Ya know, it really really gets old when you people change what I said or put words in my mouth. Here is the part where I spoke about that:
I get the impression that you and another poster think he's innocent. That is ok though because unless I hear something new I think he is guilty.

Old 06-25-2013, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_liking_FL View Post
I trust that the jury will give him a fair trial. It was not that long ago that a jury found Casey Anthony not guilty while most people thought she was guilty as sin. There was no racial element involved, but that jury probably had good reason to fear for their safety after the verdict.
Casey Anthony had no high tension racial component. This one does. It has been widely broadcast that it does. Certain groups have already made it clear, in as many words, that if the jury does not find him guilty, then they will handle it. You can easily find that info....if you even want to. Burying your head in the sand about reality does not change it.

Come to think of it, I wonder if that is why the media is so blatantly misrepresenting the physical age and condition of Trayvon prior to the killing. Are they afraid themselves of some backlash, should they use the more accurate pictures? Hmmmmmm........

Old 06-25-2013, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_liking_FL View Post
I get the impression that you and another poster think he's innocent. That is ok though because unless I hear something new I think he is guilty.
I have no idea if he is guilty or innocent. I just want the "correct" judgement, whatever way it goes.

It is a shame that you have prejudged him....backing up what I said earlier. You and I do not have all the evidence. Z-man "claims" Trayvon was on top of him, pounding his head into the ground. There is documented proof, which has been widely shown, showing Z-man had injuries consistent with his story. "IF" that is the case, Z-man is in a good position to win....as that is fairly easy to argue self defense. But again, I have not nor have you seen ALL the evidence........so "I" will wait to make up my mind. That is the "proper" thing to do.

Old 06-25-2013, 07:24 PM

13,495 posts, read 37,456,952 times
I live miles away from Florida and have seen numerous pictures of Trayvon Martin in the news media and it's clear to me that he was physically an adult. There is no question about that in my mind since I've seen pics of him with his family that were taken shortly before he was shot to death. The store's surveillance picture of him with his hoodie on has been shown frequently.

Keep in mind that Trayvon Martin was the victim and he's dead. If his offenses are true, there is no way that Zimmerman would've even been aware of anything in his past since he's probably not capable of reading minds. Using that as an excuse for him feeling he needed to follow and shoot him just doesn't wash.

Will George Zimmerman's record be brought up in court?

George Zimmerman, Son of a Retired Judge, Has 3 Closed Arrests

I don't know if that site is legit, but there are plenty other sites that will give you the same story.

Will the illegal and questionable things that George Zimmerman and his wife have done since the incident be brought into the trial? It could give jurors a hint into the character of the man who is on trial rather then focusing on if the victim smoked pot.

Old 06-25-2013, 07:27 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,015,831 times
Quote:

I said they "COULD" find him guilty. I did NOT day they "WILL" find him guilty.

I also said I have no idea if he will be truthfully guilty. He could be guilty as sin or it could be exactly as he stated.

Some of you need to stop claiming I said something I didn't, as it is really easy to copy my previous post to prove you wrong.
Exactly, you should read what you said and in the context in which you said it.

Old 06-25-2013, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Exactly, you should read what you said and in the context in which you said it.
I did and I explained it to you perfectly. You simply saw it they way you wanted it to be, instead of how it is.

You and a couple others are simply upset because "I" won't convict the guy BEFORE the jury MAY.

Old 06-25-2013, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammie View Post
Will the illegal and questionable things that George Zimmerman and his wife have done since the incident be brought into the trial? It could give jurors a hint into the character of the man who is on trial rather then focusing on if the victim smoked pot.
The character of BOTH parties should be heavily discussed in court. It should not be one sided. Z-man's side of the story MAY be 100% correct and he MAY have acted in self defense. On the other hand Z-man could be a loose cannon and could have gone after and intentionally murdered someone. Or it could be something in between. WE do not know for sure. I sure hope that if anyone here ever gets arrested for something and they did not do it, they get FAIR and IMPARTIAL jurors and not people who are out to convict and execute......THEN as questions later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida