Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2010, 06:29 AM

1,233 posts, read 2,825,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzleman View Post
LEGS!!!!!
Bony knees, as I said like four posts ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2010, 06:33 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
But I usually just wear jeans to work in. I don't own shorts.
Quote:
I live in Florida--I don't even OWN shorts. I wear jeans everywhere.
Quote:
I live in Florida, and I don't even own a pair of shorts. I mostly wear jeans.
Yes, T. I think we got it. You don't own any shorts. Just jeans. But no shorts. Maybe jean shorts someday. But not now. Just jeans. No shorts, though. Jeans only.

Old 05-25-2010, 09:16 AM

18,468 posts, read 31,635,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Yes, T. I think we got it. You don't own any shorts. Just jeans. But no shorts. Maybe jean shorts someday. But not now. Just jeans. No shorts, though. Jeans only.

Oh Julia, you have no idea of how hard I am laughing right now, sitting at my desk. Thank you so much for this, I actually needed this right about now !!!!

Oh, and BTW, I am not going to name names, but Living in Florida and not owning a pair of shirts, well, I am sure you are reading my mind right about now.

I guess I am truly blessed that I have killer legs........and wear shorts well. It is today 85 degrees in brooklyn, when i get home, I am going to put on a pair of shorts...................yay !!!!

Old 05-25-2010, 03:46 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,654,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Some people have brought up the idea that EVERY single person in Florida MUST have shorts. Or how do people in Florida live, if they don't wear shorts...

I've lived here something like 25 years.

Old 05-25-2010, 04:09 PM

1,233 posts, read 2,825,510 times
Quote:
Some people have brought up the idea that EVERY single person in Florida MUST have shorts. Or how do people in Florida live, if they don't wear shorts...

I live here too. I only own three pairs of shorts. My fiance owns one. I usually don't wear 'em out and about, and neither does he.

Old 05-25-2010, 04:43 PM

29,744 posts, read 34,383,370 times
Well, nobody wore shorts at all until less than 100 years ago, and civilization managed to survive.

I'm a non-shorts person as well. If I'm doing yardwork or near a body of water, perhaps, but not otherwise.

Old 05-25-2010, 07:55 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times
Quote:

I confess, I'd be awfully hot. That humidity would kill me. I don't know how you do it!

Old 05-25-2010, 11:30 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,429,514 times
I wonder how come they won't allow prisoners to wear shorts? Or do they?

Old 05-26-2010, 04:56 AM

6,981 posts, read 10,948,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Oh Julia, you have no idea of how hard I am laughing right now, sitting at my desk. Thank you so much for this, I actually needed this right about now !!!!

Oh, and BTW, I am not going to name names, but Living in Florida and not owning a pair of shirts, well, I am sure you are reading my mind right about now.

I guess I am truly blessed that I have killer legs........and wear shorts well. It is today 85 degrees in brooklyn, when i get home, I am going to put on a pair of shorts...................yay !!!!
But don't you have hair on your legs???!!!! YUCK!!! If you're not going to have the decency to shave your legs, you should at least cover them up.

Seriously though, when I'm outside of work, I wear shorts almost exclusively from May through September. I hate wearing long pants in hot weather.

Old 05-26-2010, 07:07 AM

18,468 posts, read 31,635,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzleman View Post
But don't you have hair on your legs???!!!! YUCK!!! If you're not going to have the decency to shave your legs, you should at least cover them up.

Seriously though, when I'm outside of work, I wear shorts almost exclusively from May through September. I hate wearing long pants in hot weather.

Yes, you are 100% correct my friend, I have hair on my legs.
I will always have hair on my legs. I am a man, I am supposed to have hair on my legs. Fortunetely for me, I have really good legs, I guess riding a bike a lot helps, plus living on the 4th floor of a walk up, and going to the gym helps...............

Come to Brooklyn, all the boys and men wear shorts at the slightest rise in temperature......so here is is very common.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty