Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 08:16 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,103,361 times

Advertisements

My exSO wore briefs. He wore the colored ones. My favorite was the medium blue with a dark blue stripe. And he sooooo didn't look silly in them. He liked wearing them, because they kept everything in place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2013, 10:34 PM

3,650 posts, read 9,500,550 times
I think men with bigger and longer you-know-whats wear boxers - otherwise too much would be hanging down and they would have to choose a pant leg. Most young guys must be wearing boxers these days because the chemicals in our air and water are making them less manly down there.

Old 01-17-2014, 10:41 PM

2,916 posts, read 2,998,827 times
I prefer compression underwear. They sort of look like spandex that people wear underneath gym shorts. They hold all of your junk together without being uncomfortable. I have larger thighs and a bubble butt. Baggy boxers would not fit well in my pants unless I bought extra, extra relaxed fit jeans.

Old 01-17-2014, 10:52 PM

389 posts, read 692,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
OP, and all the rest: why the the need to wear underwear at all?

FREE THE GENITALIA TWO!!!!! LIVE FREE!!!!!!!!!
Kramer???

Old 01-18-2014, 07:42 PM

6,981 posts, read 10,945,187 times
I've gone back and forth on this.

I'm 51 and started out wearing briefs. As an adult, I started to find them uncomfortable. A big problem was that the boys would sweat sometimes, and briefs kept the moist fabric,up against them, leading to itching or worse.

I switched to boxers and wore them for a while. While they allowed the boys to breathe, they lacked support and they were sometimes problematic with loose pants because the equipment sometimes slipped out or there was nothing to prevent a bulge.

Now I wear boxer-briefs. For working out, I sometimes wear compression underwear that are boxer-briefs, but I never wear them after the workout because of the moisture problem. The moist fabric right up against the boys is uncomfortable even if I haven't worked out.

For every day wear, I find moderately loose boxer-briefs to be best. They provide enough supporting without suffocating the boys.

Old 01-18-2014, 07:51 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,194,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
My exSO wore briefs. He wore the colored ones. My favorite was the medium blue with a dark blue stripe. And he sooooo didn't look silly in them. He liked wearing them, because they kept everything in place.
Sounds like my favorite pair, except they're white with a brown stripe...

...err, wait...

Old 01-19-2014, 04:27 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,378,548 times
Default Briefs for the athletic build

I have a very muscular, athletic build, and I have always worn briefs. Never any complaints, especially from my beautiful wife of nearly 25 years. Briefs give me the support I need. Boxers don't. I have to minimize the rubbing. Otherwise, my "Johnson" springs to life. Maybe this is not a problem with other athletic guys who prefer boxers. An athletically-built man can wear either, depending on how "sensitive" he is to the amount of rubbing of the fabric when he moves.

I have seen some pathetically-built guys try to wear briefs, and they can't pull this look off. Pot-bellies overflowing, flat, sunken, or no arse, puny pecker, absolutely no muscularity or even a hint of athleticism. Briefs can't begin to even cover the amount of hair they are sporting from the waist down, back and front. These impotent-looking cavemen should wear boxers, cover up as much as possible.

Old 01-19-2014, 09:19 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,574,917 times
I never wear loose-fitting boxers, always boxer briefs. I agree with the above poster, only men with good bodies should wear briefs.

Old 01-19-2014, 09:26 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,183,744 times
"Johnson" and "the boys"? Sounds like some guys think they have a rock group down there.

Old 01-19-2014, 09:31 AM

6,981 posts, read 10,945,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevxu View Post
"Johnson" and "the boys"? Sounds like some guys think they have a rock group down there.
Johnson and the Boys -- That sounds like a great name for a rock group in the 1950s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty