Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 06:32 PM

1,312 posts, read 7,913,962 times

Advertisements

Swampy101 you put my photos to shame but thank you so much for showing them. I may have to crawl to the corner and cry a bit. BRAVO to you for those, dang those are good!

Ladies and gents, don't let that deter you (seeing as those freakin' rock), show us all your Colorado photos. Come on down!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2008, 07:01 PM

1,331 posts, read 5,081,422 times
Well now, That is just "BEAUTIFUL",..isn't it????
My goodness!!!!!! LOVE ALL of them!!!!!!!

I WISH I knew how to put pics up. But, alas,...my DH won't teach me...broken arm and all!!!!!!BRAT!!LOL!

After all of these pics......WHO, I ask, wouldn't want to live here and, be a part of the most spectacular place on earth??? Just my opinion though!!!

Good job Ya'all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-10-2008, 10:58 PM

1,618 posts, read 6,614,939 times
I'll chime:

Old 04-11-2008, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheridanL View Post
Well now, That is just "BEAUTIFUL",..isn't it????
My goodness!!!!!! LOVE ALL of them!!!!!!!

I WISH I knew how to put pics up. But, alas,...my DH won't teach me...broken arm and all!!!!!!BRAT!!LOL!

After all of these pics......WHO, I ask, wouldn't want to live here and, be a part of the most spectacular place on earth??? Just my opinion though!!!

Good job Ya'all!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you need help, PM me, I might be able to help you! Find a hosting account and post your photo there. All you really need to do is click on the little picture with the mountains and put the location ie: http:// www. wherever. com/image. jpg (hope that comes through, but no spaces!)

Mike78613 Oh yeah, that's what I am talking about. Road photos are fun and that second photo has to be from just north of Denver?

Last edited by COflower; 04-11-2008 at 08:59 AM.. Reason: fix the link as there should be no link

Old 04-11-2008, 06:25 PM

I knew I forgot one:

Old 04-11-2008, 07:44 PM

180 posts, read 1,186,977 times
Not many people posting pics.

Was bored this morning and went out and shot this. Still snowing here. Pretty much hasn't stopped all day...

People! Quit being flakey! Post some pictures!!!

Old 04-11-2008, 07:48 PM

180 posts, read 1,186,977 times
Thanks for the compliments CoFlower and SheridanL!

SheridanL, you can also PM me for some help on how to post images.

CoFlower, if you want any advice on buying a new digital camera, you can ask me too. I know them fairly well.

Old 04-11-2008, 07:56 PM

Swampy101 - I am going to try to head out tomorrow (if the weather is okay as I have since left that out of my brain from the news earlier) to take pics with my dog. If I do that I am going to try to minimize the use of gas by going along the lame trail we have near my home. It's lame because it's prairie land with concrete. Ah, but the dog likes it as he loves to meet new people and animals.

Thank you for supporting this thread. I think it's kinda fun assuming more people will post their photos.

Hey People, if you need a place to upload photos for free there are many options and it's really easy to post a photo here too. If you need help, post here and we can give you some options and hopefully make this thread shine over all of the other states out there...hehe. Colorado is nothing but picture perfect, even in the most unlikely places like downtown Denver Or C Springs, Oh, man, downtown Grand Junction is absolutely full of life in the summer. The Olathe corn festival - does anyone have any pics of that? How about Silverton or Ouray? Sheesh, even Pueblo has a lot of opportunities...I still have yet to get to the chile festival and I must, must go seeing as I am huge fan of chiles.

Maybe you have seen the "paint mines" east of Colorado Springs...I have yet to go and see them but I hear they are photog worthy. There are so many gems in our state that most people don't know about...I could go on and on and...you get the drift. Even if you don't think your photo has much artistic merit, POST it anyway! There's no judging of your stuff at all. It's what you see and what you experienced that matters.

Old 04-11-2008, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by COflower View Post
Mike78613 Oh yeah, that's what I am talking about. Road photos are fun and that second photo has to be from just north of Denver?
~ Hi

The 2nd picture is from Aurora @ Cherry Creek State Park. It was right by the park entry. We didn't go in but I zoom my little digital camera as far as it could "go" and that is all I got.

Old 04-11-2008, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampy101 View Post
Thanks for the compliments CoFlower and SheridanL!

SheridanL, you can also PM me for some help on how to post images.

CoFlower, if you want any advice on buying a new digital camera, you can ask me too. I know them fairly well.
I hear that. LMK also. I was a point n shoot camera owner, then I tried Dslr and it was not for me, even though the pictures were outstanding, I was tired of carrying all the xtra lens, big bag and heavy Dslr. I wanted something more in the point n shoot scene, but love the feel of the Dslr, but I don't want to carry the baggage along with it. So I researched and researched and decided that the Fz50 was my next digi, then I came across the fz18 which is little bit cheaper, has a powerful optical zoom (500mm / Max) and I just got it today. As promised in the reviews of other owners, what a wonderful camera that feels like a Dslr; but not as heavy, lot cheaper and very, very user friendly.

LUMIX is a kick-butt lens!!

Here are some pics / not in CO, but I basically put in the SD Card, charged the battery and went to work. Here is what came out of this little camera:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado