Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2023, 11:41 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times

Advertisements

More details emerge with each video Tittel does. You can sort previous comments under videos by newest first because many people will post confirmation of some predictions as reported in the media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDn_JiozHx0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2023, 11:50 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
I listened to him every week until he said that spirit told him that Donald Trump will definitely win in 2020, even though he is not political at all. When he lost, I messaged him telling him I guess your spirits are wrong or maybe they weren’t told about election fraud. Never heard back from him. I stopped watching. If the spirits that communicate are that wrong, they are worthless.

Tittel wasn't the only psychic who said Trump won 2020. Politics is banned in non political forums at C-D. If you want details of the court cases on election fraud, Badlands Media channel on Rumble has excellent uncensored reporting, unlike mainstream media misinformation.

https://rumble.com/c/BadlandsMedia

Old 11-23-2023, 01:11 AM

3,287 posts, read 2,354,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Tittel wasn't the only psychic who said Trump won 2020. Politics is banned in non political forums at C-D. If you want details of the court cases on election fraud, Badlands Media channel on Rumble has excellent uncensored reporting, unlike mainstream media misinformation.

https://rumble.com/c/BadlandsMedia
I believe there was mass fraud but it doesn’t matter. He said Trump would win the election and be the president. When he lost, he did say that spirit could have meant Donald Jr or that he may be president in 2024, so no need for it to be consecutive terms. I don’t know. He also said that all of Ny will be under water in 2025 from a psumani .

Old 11-23-2023, 04:18 AM

676 posts, read 202,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
To be forewarned is to be forearmed. There are natural disasters everywhere and now we have terrorism. Preparing for both is pretty much the same and there is no good reason not to.

I just watched psychic Joseph Tittel channel Spirit about what is likely to happen in the coming months and next year. Not for the faint of heart! He will do his 2024 predictions soon.

Video is 38 min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_YIWyXW8pY
https://www.city-data.com/forum/unex...ph-tittel.html

If you think this guy is legit, what can I say? He said Trump will win 2020 along with a million (over time) failed predictions. I hope you didn't send this phony money.

Old 11-23-2023, 06:59 AM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I think that prediction was actually from Captain Obvious's cousin Psychic Obvious. Some of his other predictions:

There will be rain in Seattle in 2024.
Tornadoes will wreak havoc in the Plains states.
Someone in somewhere in Florida will do something hilariously stupid.
There will be unrest in the Middle East.
You forgot one:
Someone will make predictions about the future and try to make money off of it

Old 11-23-2023, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortimer21 View Post
All bad stuff. What is the problem? No money to be made in predicting good stuff?
Dude has Merch. He is not making these videos for humanities sake. You can order spiritman coffee mugs and t-shirts or a tote bag. So you can let everyone know you are a little off your rocker. Why keep that to yourself?

Old 11-23-2023, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
John Edward the psychic is no fool. He gets $850 per private reading with a very long line waiting to give him their $850. There might be a fool involved in that transaction but it isn't him.
I am in the wrong business I guess. Although I like to sleep well at night. You have to lack a conscious to lie to people and take their money like that.

Old 11-23-2023, 10:17 AM

2,450 posts, read 1,676,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-5 View Post
https://www.city-data.com/forum/unex...ph-tittel.html

If you think this guy is legit, what can I say? He said Trump will win 2020 along with a million (over time) failed predictions. I hope you didn't send this phony money.
This is really the strangest part of the whole thing. You can show proof that they got every single prediction wrong. The believer will come to their defense with excuses that make zero sense to anyone but another believer. Even as a former all in believer I can't explain it other than you just want to believe so bad you will completely ignore all the facts.

I usually try to watch these videos and can usually force myself to endure 8-10 minutes. I read the comments at the same time and they are just as interesting as the video. My wife at 50 still believes in psychics but when she heard me listening to Mr Tittel even she asked WHY because she said he was an obvious fake.

One thing is for sure there are several people sending this guy money and buying his merchandise.

Old 11-23-2023, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
This is really the strangest part of the whole thing. You can show proof that they got every single prediction wrong. The believer will come to their defense with excuses that make zero sense to anyone but another believer. Even as a former all in believer I can't explain it other than you just want to believe so bad you will completely ignore all the facts.

I usually try to watch these videos and can usually force myself to endure 8-10 minutes. I read the comments at the same time and they are just as interesting as the video. My wife at 50 still believes in psychics but when she heard me listening to Mr Tittel even she asked WHY because she said he was an obvious fake.

One thing is for sure there are several people sending this guy money and buying his merchandise.
If you read the comments section under the video lots of people claim to like him. Of course they could be fake comments that Tittel added.

I remember back in the day Montel Williams would bring psychics on his show. This one older woman Sylvia Browne was on there a lot. Turned out she was defrauding people in a real estate scam. I have no idea why he feel for her baloney.

Old 11-23-2023, 11:44 AM

2,450 posts, read 1,676,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
If you read the comments section under the video lots of people claim to like him. Of course they could be fake comments that Tittel added.

I remember back in the day Montel Williams would bring psychics on his show. This one older woman Sylvia Browne was on there a lot. Turned out she was defrauding people in a real estate scam. I have no idea why he feel for her baloney.
I am sure most of them actually believe him and his predictions. It is a numbers game. Even using just the US population he only has to get 1 out of every 10,000 people to believe him to get the number of followers he has. Seriously get 10,000 people in a room and I can guarantee there is one you could convince of anything. Psychics can find that one person.

Last edited by sam812; 11-23-2023 at 11:59 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal