Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2023, 06:46 AM

529 posts, read 181,972 times

Advertisements

Sheena12, I talked to my spirit guide to make sure everything was ok and it is. I am so grateful to have this opportunity to be a conduit to help leave the old you behind and cross over to the new you as the moon transitions from Waxing to Wanning. When 8:35pm central time approaches try to envision yourself walking to a line that has a door on it. As you get closer to the door you realize that if you choose to open the door, you are leaving the old you behind. The old you that had all the negativity that was attached to you that was bringing you down will be left behind as you cross over the line and shut the door behind you. If you choose to open that door, you will feel the magic pass through you, and it is a wonderful feeling to leave all that negativity behind as you enter your new life. I can't wait for tonight's Ritual!!!

High Ceremonial Magick is so much fun me to participate in, I love being a witch lol! Anyway, take care of yourself and see you on the other side my dear! Thanks for helping me out too, this world has distracted me, and I forgot my way for a while, so I'm crossing through that door tonight too, so I can leave the old me behind as well. I'm also going to offer an opportunity for anyone else to join us if they wish to use this opportunity in a blue moon no pun intended to help change their lives for the better, so if anyone else is hurting, feel free to join us as the moon transitions from Waxing to Wanning at 8:35 pm tonight. As the Moon's transitions occurs, I placed a simple graph below to envision yourself as you walk through that door to change your life for the better. Thanks everyone and love you all, God Bless. If you missed out on this opportunity, you can always have your own private ritual on any full moon phase just to let you know!

.........Old You........
.............*.............
+++++door+++++ barrier (Full Moon 8:35pm central time 8-30-23)
.......New You.........

Last edited by High.priestess.Sarah; 08-30-2023 at 07:08 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2023, 09:46 AM

88,525 posts, read 84,705,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High.priestess.Sarah View Post
We'll I'm happy to report my practice Mock Moon Ritual went beautifully tonight especially since several people quickly left my area in awkward silence ha-ha. In exactly 24 hours I will perform the actual High ceremonial Magick at 8:35 pm central time. If anyone is feeling a little witchy on Wednesday August 30, 2023 at 8:35pm central time please join me in my spell of healing by looking at our sister in the sky during this sacred transition, thanks and Blessed Be!
I look at sister moon EVERY full moon and most phases in between.

This one is particularly meaningful to me at this time.

It is raining where I am, but the sky is supposed to clear by moonrise.

Enjoy.

Old 08-30-2023, 07:35 PM

At 8:35pm central time the following spell during the Full Moon's transition is being released to help cleanse your negativity and request to find a new home.* May you find peace in your heart and a new home to live in even if you decide to stay in your current one.* Blessed Be on this Super Blue Full Moon of August 30th.* It was an honor to pray for you and release a spell in your honor! Hugs!!!

*--------*------------------------------*-----------------------

Sister moon of the Earth

Hear my spell for all it's worth

My loved's one far to join in prayer

To ask for help as your aware

Her life is blocked as your light can see

Bless it now, so mote it be.

Sister moon of the Earth

--------*------------------------------*-----------------------

Sister moon of the Earth

for those that need healing I also released a spell for you too, I hope you had a chance to see the rising full moon this evening, she was beautiful!!!

20CL30RIPLOC2035 /HPS\...

Old 08-30-2023, 07:55 PM

24,096 posts, read 32,443,737 times
Quote:
At 8:35pm central time the following spell during the Full Moon's transition is being released to help cleanse your negativity and request to find a new home.* May you find peace in your heart and a new home to live in even if you decide to stay in your current one.* Blessed Be on this Super Blue Full Moon of August 30th.* It was an honor to pray for you and release a spell in your honor! Hugs!!!

Sister moon of the Earth

Sister moon of the Earth

--------*------------------------------*-----------------------

Sister moon of the Earth

for those that need healing I also released a spell for you too, I hope you had a chance to see the rising full moon this evening, she was beautiful!!!

20CL30RIPLOC2035 /HPS\...

Oh no. I thought that it was at midnight! Also, I am in Eastern Time.

Could I still do it at 12? That's when my husband will be coming home.

Thank you so much for helping me! I really hope that I didn't screw it up.

Old 08-30-2023, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I look at sister moon EVERY full moon and most phases in between.

This one is particularly meaningful to me at this time.

It is raining where I am, but the sky is supposed to clear by moonrise.

Enjoy.
Thanks Mighty Queen, here is a shot of our sister right after the full moon ritual was finished it's so magical and inspirational thanks for sharing your posts with us!

Ask a Witch ;)-img_20230830_204723.jpg

Old 08-30-2023, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Oh no. I thought that it was at midnight! Also, I am in Eastern Time.

Could I still do it at 12? That's when my husband will be coming home.

Thank you so much for helping me! I really hope that I didn't screw it up.
It's ok, no worries lol, midnight your time is fine. I will conduct another ritual at midnight your time. Mistakes are met with giggles so don't feel bad it is all part of life and no shame in being human take care and see you in a few.

Old 09-01-2023, 02:32 PM

88,525 posts, read 84,705,921 times
Quote:
Thanks Mighty Queen, here is a shot of our sister right after the full moon ritual was finished it's so magical and inspirational thanks for sharing your posts with us!

Attachment 245493
I got some lovely photos I still have to upload. I will do that later, and see about posting a good one here. It rained most of the day, but the sky cleared out by moonrise. We were sitting by the lake around a fire and watched her appear.

Thanks for sharing yours!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism