Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 02:10 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,034,674 times

Advertisements

go ahead and yuk it up, make your idle threats if you will but the all-seeing eye never blinks and never sleeps and knows where you live.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2013, 12:21 AM

5,234 posts, read 7,983,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
go ahead and yuk it up, make your idle threats if you will but the all-seeing eye never blinks and never sleeps and knows where you live.
I don't understand your post at all.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:28 AM

11 posts, read 43,477 times
Help the Jolkowski's Omaha
Someone out there knows something. You are a wonderful city from what I understand. It would be wonderful to help out with this.

Old 05-01-2013, 09:53 AM

3,098 posts, read 7,541,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by todd00 View Post
he's making a threat. that or he's trolling and trying to be a jerk

u see, here in omaha, if u ask too many questions about something, certain dubious folks get angry

Omaha is a good city, but u got a few creeps here in Omaha who dont like people who ask questions.

and like with every major city, u got some influential folks who act like bullies

Old 05-01-2013, 10:08 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,034,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by todd00 View Post
it's just banter, Squiffy!

Monty Python RAF Banter - YouTube

Old 05-01-2013, 11:30 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,055,874 times
This forum always makes me laugh. Sometimes for the wrong reasons, but I laugh none the less.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:00 PM

4,530 posts, read 8,861,262 times
Suggested reading: The Franklin Coverup by John DeCamp. Might be some clues in the book.

GL2

Old 05-01-2013, 12:25 PM

11 posts, read 43,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunluvver2 View Post
Suggested reading: The Franklin Coverup by John DeCamp. Might be some clues in the book.

GL2
I am pretty familiar with that one, not the book so much, but the situation and those involved. while it is interesting, the thought of a 6'2" 19 year old suddenly being dragged into something that was by 2001, long over.
It is a very interesting thought, maybe something similar and kudos to you for having known about that. Which, is a very odd thing in deed.

But, my thought is, something very real... extremely sudden, happened to Jason Jolkowski in the summer of 2001. A clear morning, on his way to Benson High School.

Old 05-01-2013, 03:49 PM

3,098 posts, read 7,541,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunluvver2 View Post

GL2
speaking of franklin coverup, didnt 2 of the folks involved in that die mysteriously years later. someone told me that.

lroy:

when u mean something similar, u arent implying there might be still or was in 2001 at least a satanic cult real close to Omaha Benson High

I mean, I hear as do many other alumni reps for other schools in OPS rumors about Omaha Benson and Omaha Central alumni reps and staff,

(every school hears rumors about each other's schools but Benson and Central are the two in OPS u hear lots of rumors about)

but a satanic cult possibly have been at either school (or near either school) years ago or now sounds a bit odd to believe, though considering weird stuff that happens nowadays, who knows?

Old 05-01-2013, 04:24 PM

4,530 posts, read 8,861,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lroy View Post
I am pretty familiar with that one, not the book so much, but the situation and those involved. while it is interesting, the thought of a 6'2" 19 year old suddenly being dragged into something that was by 2001, long over.
It is a very interesting thought, maybe something similar and kudos to you for having known about that. Which, is a very odd thing in deed.

But, my thought is, something very real... extremely sudden, happened to Jason Jolkowski in the summer of 2001. A clear morning, on his way to Benson High School.
I am not familiar with the Jolkowski case. 2001 isn't that far removed from the timeline of the Franklin Coverup and the Peter Citron case - - - late 1980s to 1995 or so. Pedophiles repeat their crimes over and over and will until they are dead or locked up forever. Johnny Gosch and the Martin boy fit into that timeline also. John Joubert was suspected in more cases than he was convicted of but cleared or at least no charges filed in them. Rich and Powerful people with family and political connections can and always have been able to get away with murder.

If even ten percent of the allegations made in the Franklin investigation are true, the Nebraska Death Row would need more cells. But then RICH folks can afford to hire great attorneys and if those Rich Pedophiles also happen to own or control a huge newspaper with statewide influence - - - lock up your kids.

GL2
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha