Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2024, 07:01 AM

18,513 posts, read 31,772,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ligmato View Post
Those are not his claims. Those are the claims of the governor yet you're asking him for proof. It's hard to read when you're emotional innit? The statement itself shows how she really thinks of black people. I don't think very highly of black people and even I would call BS if you told me black kids don't know what a computer is but apparently she really does believe that they really are this dumb.

Thank you,
I am glad you understood what I meant.
I copy and pasted what Hochul had stated.

I am glad there are people that do read and actually comprehend, thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2024, 10:41 PM

219 posts, read 132,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Obviously you did not read my post correctly or comprehend it.
It's Hochul saying that, not me.
I don't give a rats azzz what they know and don't know
you called their parents dumb and said they should teach them. did you not read what you wrote?

Old 05-20-2024, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ligmato View Post
Those are not his claims. Those are the claims of the governor yet you're asking him for proof. It's hard to read when you're emotional innit? The statement itself shows how she really thinks of black people. I don't think very highly of black people and even I would call BS if you told me black kids don't know what a computer is but apparently she really does believe that they really are this dumb.
Reading comprehension is an important thing. Writing comprehension should be too... If someone makes a statement and a person responds calling their parents dumb and says they should teach them the word - what does that make it??? I guess this is the internet and it is ok to be asinine like the governor. I wonder if the governor knows that word. I didn't grow up in rich suburbs so I guess I shouldn't know that word.

Old 05-21-2024, 06:25 AM

18,513 posts, read 31,772,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allthatsfit View Post
you called their parents dumb and said they should teach them. did you not read what you wrote?

I did
and
they should

Old Today, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I did
and
they should

Well I would call you the same if you believe a governor who is from 400 miles away and has no clue. They know what computers are. You should go there and get on the subway and ask if they know what a computer is. You might end up on social media - you know because the smart phone in their pocket is a computer. But the video might not be too flattering. Or you might have one tell you off intelligently and embarrass you. But you won't go...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: