Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2024, 08:06 AM

9,503 posts, read 11,268,719 times

Advertisements

Proving that hokkel is just as freakin stupid as she looks. I haven't heard the outrage from blacks yet, considering how utterly insulting this statement is.

I can't imagine being stupid enough to make a statement like that. But no worries, she'll say something even dumber in a few days.

Which speaks volumes about the maroons who voted for this cipher.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2024, 11:15 AM

18,513 posts, read 31,772,875 times
Gov Hochul says young black kids in Bx doesn't know the word Computers

then maybe their dumb parents need to teach them what the word computer is.

please, are we supposed to boo hoo over this? give me a break

Old 05-14-2024, 02:06 PM

3,410 posts, read 1,799,193 times
C'mon, we all know what the truth is here. But everybody tries to sweep this under the rug than to chastise the person who made this statement and claim as a public official.

The double standard here in this society is simply appalling. I don't think I would get away with saying this myself at my workplace. To have someone with her position make such a blatant statement and get away with it.

It's ok, I'm not woke fascist liberal who would cancel any person that is not one of their own. Had Trump or anyone who is conservative made the same statement we probably have riots in the Bronx.

Old 05-14-2024, 03:07 PM

1,343 posts, read 2,017,449 times
Once again this democrat shows her true colors, her elitism, snobbery, and incompetence. The state would have been so much better with Lee Zeldin but noooooo, have to tow the company line by voting "D" no matter the repercussions.

Old 05-14-2024, 05:20 PM

219 posts, read 132,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJewNYC View Post
Kids aren’t dumber everywhere. It’s just that the dumb ones tend to congregate as the non dumb ones flee schools/districts. It’s just more apparent nowadays, especially in NYC.

The NYC DOE is :

42% Hispanic
24% Black
17% Asian
15% White

Now take a look at many districts in Westchester and Long Island.
Do you know what PISA scores are??? US students are not improving... Try to fool yourself based on race lines. There is a reason so many foreign students are so heavy in STEM at US universities.

Old 05-14-2024, 07:32 PM

219 posts, read 132,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post

then maybe their dumb parents need to teach them what the word computer is.

please, are we supposed to boo hoo over this? give me a break
Where is your proof that they don't? You have none... But yeah it's easy to be a racist in an echo chamber.

Old 05-15-2024, 08:34 AM

16,237 posts, read 6,988,522 times

Opinion:

What?
This woman is so out of touch.
I dunno who is worse ?
Her or Romney telling voters he owns 4 cars and a couple of Cadillacs, challenging Perry to a $10,000 bet,
making a little bit of income on his books ...ahem $370,000 .......but giving that all away.
I could go on.

Old 05-15-2024, 01:11 PM

33 posts, read 10,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allthatsfit View Post
Where is your proof that they don't? You have none... But yeah it's easy to be a racist in an echo chamber.
Those are not his claims. Those are the claims of the governor yet you're asking him for proof. It's hard to read when you're emotional innit? The statement itself shows how she really thinks of black people. I don't think very highly of black people and even I would call BS if you told me black kids don't know what a computer is but apparently she really does believe that they really are this dumb.

Old 05-15-2024, 02:05 PM

1,472 posts, read 754,194 times
"You're racist!!!"

"I can't be racist I'm a democrat."

Old 05-16-2024, 06:58 AM

18,513 posts, read 31,772,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allthatsfit View Post

Obviously you did not read my post correctly or comprehend it.
It's Hochul saying that, not me.
I don't give a rats azzz what they know and don't know
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: