Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2024, 11:10 AM

209 posts, read 72,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKate12 View Post
The Scriptures speak of two kinds of death, physical and spiritual.
So, according to you, we have three choices:
  1. Second Death = Spiritual Death.
  2. There is no Second Death because there is only physical and spiritual death. God Lied in Revelation.
  3. There are three deaths. Everyone is wrong.
Remember, the Church claims that the Second Death is NOT Spiritual Death.

See the problem?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2024, 02:03 PM

23,313 posts, read 10,614,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Base12 View Post
So, according to you, we have three choices:
  1. Second Death = Spiritual Death.
  2. There is no Second Death because there is only physical and spiritual death. God Lied in Revelation.
  3. There are three deaths. Everyone is wrong.
Remember, the Church claims that the Second Death is NOT Spiritual Death.

See the problem?
Side note of my opinion, you have to die before your physical body dies. 7 linen wraps of death in a cocoon being unwrapped 1 seal at a time in a resurrection.

You die to the creature you were, and like a cocoon is designed to do, you are a new creature while still alive in this life but not physically dead. The second death would be when your body actually dies.

A creature in a cocoon goes through some sort of death to be created a whole new creature.

Old 05-15-2024, 02:24 PM

64,112 posts, read 40,411,028 times
Quote:
I have in my videos. I am too busy to do a lot of posting on here. It takes a long time to create these responses. Usually, they seem like a big waste of time.

One needs to understand that the symbolism reflects the Most Holy Place of the Tabernacle/Temple, which is a scale model of the Zygote we were all conceived from. The Temple is the Body. Human life begins at conception.

The Cherubim in Eden represent the Ark of the Covenant. The Flaming Sword represents the Spirit/Soul combo I wrote about in your Soul thread.

After passing through the Lake of Fire, the Soul and Spirit are placed in the Nucleolus of the Zygote to be reconceived.

I go over this in my Reincarnation video...

I often see folks on this forum tell me that I need to 'listen to the Jewish Scholars'. Where do you think most of this info comes from? I am not as ignorant as the members here think I am.

It is the Jewish Scholars who taught me that Eden was like Jerusalem and that the Garden was like the Temple. It is their teachings, not mine.

It is because 'spiritual death' is man made false dogma...

The phrase spiritual death is not found in Protestant scriptures, and definitions of the concept thus vary among Protestant Christians. Spiritual death is distinct from physical death and the second death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit...n_Christianity

There are only two deaths in the Bible.
  • Physical Death
  • Second Death
You are adding another death to the Bible. What number is that? The 'Third Death'?

Spiritual death is a lie to hide what Genesis 2:17 is actually teaching. Do you not see what the Church did there?

The above verses are absolutely, one hundred percent, LITERAL. Dead means dead, as in physical death. The verses are speaking of our past lives. You are so conditioned that you do not even see what has been there all along.

Did you read the entire context of the verses you quoted?

Ephesians 2:12
"That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world."

We were dead when? We were dead way back in time before God was in the world. How long ago was that? I guarantee it was before you were born.

Moreover, have you ever educated yourself on what the word 'quickened' means? Look...

1 Corinthians 15:36
"Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die."

Do you see it? Only that which is *physically dead* can be quickened. Moreover, being quickened involves coming back in a new body!

It is about being resurrected!

1 Corinthians 15:35
"But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?"

Therefore, one cannot claim that becoming a Christian is the same as being 'quickened from death' unless it involves being born again physically *in a new body!*.

BINGO!!! *ALL* Life has the Spirit of God in it. The receiving of Holy Ghost is a renewal, not a first-time thing.

Was Jesus born without the Holy Spirit? According to you, the answer is yes. So much for having the fullness of the Godhead bodily.

What you are describing is called being 'twice dead', which is a Biblical term...

Jude 1:12
"These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots"

In other words, they are already condemned to the Second Death. Yet, according to you, spiritual death and twice dead are two different things. See the problem?

Again, if spiritual death meant that a person was already doomed to the Lake of Fire, then it would make perfect sense.

Yet, you and everyone else teach that they are two different things.

That is what being twice dead is. It means they *will* experience the Second Death. In other words, God does not change his mind. Judgment is set.

Thus, if we were 'dead in trespasses', then we were thrown into the Lake of Fire and ended up back here again. To suggest otherwise is contradicting Scripture.
Base, I have watched your videos. I am impressed with your efforts. Your Rosetta Stone for interpretation of scriptural symbolism is particularly impressive. The descriptions in the Bible describe actual processes that we have only discerned through science thousands of years later. The function of the "water of life" around the brain and its relationship to developing our emotional maturity is another remarkable insight as is the description of the galaxies as "lakes of fire" that contain the "wombs" (solar systems) of all sources of life.

I resonate with many of your insights, especially those that acknowledge the quantum realm beyond the symbolic Sea of Glass. It connotes the functioning of a Wigner crystal lattice at the macro level. We only have macro phenomena to observe and deduce what happens at the quantum level. What I call a "pure BEC" is a quantum-level BEC ("crystal lattice" or "bubble") in the quantum foam containing our "fetal Spirit." Unfortunately, it seems your interpretations are still shrouded in our macro (physical) understanding of existence, not a spiritual (quantum) one. Still impressive!

The references to conception and birth are analogies using our physical conception and birth to tell us that our Spirit is on a similar journey, IMO. Our physical life is a dual process of physical conception and Birth of flesh followed by a spiritual conception and Birth of Spirit as Jesus tried unsuccessfully to explain to Nicodemus. It is not surprising that it has been misunderstood as reincarnation or physical resurrection for over two millennia and counting. I cannot discern a vehicle for reincarnation of the "spiritual failures" (spiritual miscarriages) in the extensive science I am familiar with so I remain agnostic. But I am certain of the spiritual birth that is our ultimate destination.

Last edited by MysticPhD; 05-15-2024 at 02:34 PM..

Old 05-15-2024, 03:01 PM

11,972 posts, read 3,798,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Base, I have watched your videos. I am impressed with your efforts. Your Rosetta Stone for interpretation of scriptural symbolism is particularly impressive. The descriptions in the Bible describe actual processes that we have only discerned through science thousands of years later. The function of the "water of life" around the brain and its relationship to developing our emotional maturity is another remarkable insight in the Bible.

I resonate with many of your insights, especially those that acknowledge the quantum realm beyond the symbolic Sea of Glass. It connotes the functioning of a Wigner crystal lattice at the macro level. We only have macro phenomena to observe and deduce what happens at the quantum level. What I call a "pure BEC" is a quantum-level BEC ("crystal lattice" or "bubble") in the quantum foam containing our "fetal Spirit." Unfortunately, it seems your interpretations are still shrouded in our macro (physical) understanding of existence, not a spiritual (quantum) one. Still impressive!

The references to conception and birth are analogies using our physical conception and birth to tell us that our Spirit is on a similar journey, IMO. Our physical life is a dual process of physical conception and Birth of flesh followed by a spiritual conception and birth as Spirit as Jesus tried unsuccessfully to explain to Nicodenus. It is not surprising that it has been misunderstood as reincarnation or physical resurrection for over two millennia and counting. I cannot discern a vehicle for reincarnation of the "spiritual failures" (spiritual miscarriages) in the extensive science I am familiar with so I remain agnostic. But I am certain of the spiritual birth that is our ultimate destination.
I think that reincarnation is the processing that happens with the ‘personalities’ in/through the societal (which have relationships at their level) and it’s not for the individual it’s for the societies, but societies are made up of many earthly humans/personalities (we are like the cells) and the societies develop generationally and regionally within predetermined periods of time called/named ‘ages’

We individually don’t become quantum from macro, there was/is/will be an energetic link between the quantum/macro

The lesser here is the greater there, What is earthly is earthly and what is spiritual is spiritual, kind of thing

Nothing is miscarried, the earthly is merely resown via its own type of ‘seed’

Gal 6:1**Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
Gal 6:2**Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
Gal 6:3**For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.
Gal 6:4**But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
Gal 6:5**For every man shall bear his own burden.
Gal 6:6**Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
Gal 6:7**Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Gal 6:8**For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Gal 6:9**And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Gal 6:10**As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Eph 3:19**And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Eph 3:20**Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Eph 3:21**Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Last edited by Meerkat2; 05-15-2024 at 03:23 PM..

Old 05-15-2024, 03:48 PM

10,116 posts, read 5,033,414 times
Quote:
One of the biggest lies that is told by the Church is that Genesis 2:17 is 'not literal'...
Genesis 2:17
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............
So, why do so many Christians lie and claim that Genesis 2:17 is not literal? Is there an agenda here? Are they just ignorant?
We know 'grandfather's day' is Not a literal 24 hour day
ALL of the 6 creative days are summed up by the single word ' day ' at Genesis 2:4
In God's eyes a thousand years is as a 'day ' - Psalm 90:4
Adam lived 935 years according to Genesis 5:5
Thus, Adam lived within that 'thousand-year day or time frame' and so did Methuselah - see Gen. 5:27
In other words, No sinner could live longer than one-thousand years
ALL died within that thousand-year day time frame.

Old 05-15-2024, 04:14 PM

9,705 posts, read 10,083,736 times
There were the tree of life in the garden which is the life of God and the life of Jesus Christ, and His Spirit, which God is built from ....... So then there was the tree of knowledge of Good and evil which is opposite of the tree of Life of God as there is No evil in God ...... So Adam was called to accept the tree of Life and reframe from eating from the tree of Knowledge as God was warning Adam like a father warns His offspring of His love ....... This tree of life was building Adam to be like God and have an enriched greatness soul ...... But Adam ignored God Words and eat from this tree of knowledge when He should have reframed of and God caught Him blaming Eve and did evil and God had the tree of life immediately remove from the presence of Adam or the tree of life could have been corrupted with evil ...... So Adam did not die right off, but God had Adam live as a witness of God for 935 years, where, then Adam did give up the Holy Spirit and died, and Adam soul also died ........ Adam's spirit probably is still live today awaiting the great judgment of God's creation, like all life of earth does at the end of time........ So God literally lied in scripture then forgive God

Old 05-15-2024, 04:34 PM

10,116 posts, read 5,033,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
.................................. and Adam soul also died ........ Adam's spirit probably is still live today awaiting the great judgment of God's creation, like all life of earth does at the end of time........ So God literally lied in scripture then forgive God
Yes, Adam became a dead soul, a life-less soul when Adam died - Genesis 3:19; Ezekiel 18:4,20
Adam's spirit like our spirit is genderless, a neuter "IT" according to the Bible - Ecclesiastes 12:7 B
End of what time ?
* First, we have a judgement for the 'living' on Earth ( figurative sheep & goats ) Matthew 25:31-34,37
The living 'sheep' have a 'favorable judgement' and will be here to see calendar Day One of Jesus Millennium-Long Day governing over Earth for a thousand years.
* Second, for those already 'dead' there 'will be' (a future) resurrection - Acts 24:15 ( KJV for the just and unjust ) taking place on Earth happening during Jesus 1,000 year day governing over Earth.
Those who remain righteous can gain everlasting life on Earth as originally offered to Adam before his downfall.
The un-righteous can learn to become righteous and also be part of the meek who inherit the Earth - Matt. 5:5; Psalm 37:9-11
Only the 'wicked' will have an 'adverse judgement ' - Psalms 92:7; 104:35; 145:20; Proverbs 2:21-22
So, as there is No end to Earth ( Ecclesiastes 1:4 B) there is No end of time.
Some people resurrected to Heaven to govern over Earth with Jesus - Revelation 20:6; 5:9-10; Daniel 7:18
The majority of mankind can gain everlasting life on Earth as originally offered to Adam before his downfall.
- 1st Corinthians 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8

Old 05-15-2024, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
I think that reincarnation is the processing that happens with the ‘personalities’ in/through the societal (which have relationships at their level) and it’s not for the individual it’s for the societies, but societies are made up of many earthly humans/personalities (we are like the cells) and the societies develop generationally and regionally within predetermined periods of time called/named ‘ages’

We individually don’t become quantum from macro, there was/is/will be an energetic link between the quantum/macro

The lesser here is the greater there, What is earthly is earthly and what is spiritual is spiritual, kind of thing
I'm afraid I have to disagree with the bold. We are individually born as Flesh, grow, and mature to be "born again" as Spirit. I appreciate your insights about the collective and agree that is an essential part of our spiritual development or it would not be based on the agape love of God and each other.
Quote:
Nothing is miscarried, the earthly is merely resown via its own type of ‘seed’
The warnings are real. The primitive and barbaric interpretation of the warnings is preposterous, but there are spiritual failures and they must be remedied. As I said, I remain agnostic about reincarnation because I see no mechanism for returning a "born again" failed Spirit at the quantum level into another physical incarnation at the macro level. Everything we know about involves and requires transformations. The brain transforms the macro into the quantum. What would do the reverse?

Old 05-15-2024, 06:33 PM

11,972 posts, read 3,798,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I'm afraid I have to disagree with the bold. We are individually born as Flesh, grow, and mature to be "born again" as Spirit. I appreciate your insights about the collective and agree that is an essential part of our spiritual development or it would not be based on the agape love of God and each other. The warnings are real. The primitive and barbaric interpretation of the warnings is preposterous, but there are spiritual failures and they must be remedied. As I said, I remain agnostic about reincarnation because I see no mechanism for returning a "born again" failed Spirit at the quantum level into another physical incarnation at the macro level. Everything we know about involves and requires transformations. The brain transforms the macro into the quantum. What would do the reverse?
I’m not really disagreeing with you, I am just aware of all our individual and collective limitations down here

We are all brainstorming on this forum from many different types of ‘areas’ which causes our misunderstanding of each other’s perspectives

In Corinthians it says each type has its own ‘flesh’ the celestial, the celestial one type and the terrestrial another

One doesn’t become the other, they exist at different realms/dimensions

1Co 15:38**But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.
1Co 15:39**All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
1Co 15:40**There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

I think part of the problem is not understanding the 2 different Genesis stories

what is a given by God (Elohim) and how the Lord God (male) is in charge of the generational and regional administration over the earth and those administrators are in the ‘heavenly’ positions of rulers who are both political and religious peoples

Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 are describing 2 different things using symbols

The brain seems to work both ways, it is the earthly processor that is capable of bringing/receiving inspiration to the earthly realm via our senses

Last edited by Meerkat2; 05-15-2024 at 07:18 PM..

Old 05-15-2024, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
I’m not really disagreeing with you, I am just aware of all our individual and collective limitations down here

We are all brainstorming on this forum from many different types of ‘areas’ which causes our misunderstanding of each other’s perspectives

In Corinthians it says each type has its own ‘flesh’ the celestial, the celestial one type and the terrestrial another

One doesn’t become the other, they exist at different realms/dimensions

1Co 15:38**But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.
1Co 15:39**All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
1Co 15:40**There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
The above describes the results of the various transformations that create lifeforms. Our mothers are the incubators for our fetal lives. Our physical body and brain are an incubator for our spiritual fetus's transformation into a quantum (celestial?) or Spirit lifeform.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity