Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2021, 07:01 AM

1,118 posts, read 516,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
If there was ever a time where a football program should have been really gotten the death penalty and been forced to disband forever it was Penn State.
What about the BS that went on at Ohio St, Michigan St, etc? Literally no one at the university now was involved in that “scandal” (which is questionable at best), and THON raises millions of dollars for kids every year. Please educate yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2021, 08:48 AM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by S6T1R View Post
What about the BS that went on at Ohio St, Michigan St, etc? Literally no one at the university now was involved in that “scandal” (which is questionable at best), and THON raises millions of dollars for kids every year. Please educate yourself.

I am a west coast sports fan. I don't care about any of Big 10 teams one way or another. But from afar I was shocked that Penn St football continued after what happened.

However I would not call what happened at Penn St "BS" not really fair to the victims or the other school victims. And I believe what happened at Ohio State was not exclusive to the football program, in fact did not involve it. MSU was what, gymnastics. Neither was covered up or ignored by the head football coach. If they were I would say the same. If you want to cancel woman's gymnastics at MSU I am fine with that.

Old 09-11-2021, 04:58 PM

Quote:
I am a west coast sports fan. I don't care about any of Big 10 teams one way or another. But from afar I was shocked that Penn St football continued after what happened.

However I would not call what happened at Penn St "BS" not really fair to the victims or the other school victims. And I believe what happened at Ohio State was not exclusive to the football program, in fact did not involve it. MSU was what, gymnastics. Neither was covered up or ignored by the head football coach. If they were I would say the same. If you want to cancel woman's gymnastics at MSU I am fine with that.
You’re ignorant and you don’t even know. I am friends with the Paterno’s and I know what happened.

Boy… my Nittany lions have to be frothing seeing how beatable the likes of Ohio State and Iowa are. I think the playoff is a very serious possibility. We Are.

Old 09-11-2021, 05:30 PM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
You’re ignorant and you don’t even know. I am friends with the Paterno’s and I know what happened.

Boy… my Nittany lions have to be frothing seeing how beatable the likes of Ohio State and Iowa are. I think the playoff is a very serious possibility. We Are.

I have nothing against the fans or the current players and coaches. Good luck with the season.

Old 09-11-2021, 07:40 PM

Quote:
I have nothing against the fans or the current players and coaches. Good luck with the season.
Top 5 team. Figured you’d come around. Thanks.

Old 09-11-2021, 09:11 PM

6,404 posts, read 8,980,411 times
Quote:
Sure. The football program should have been shuttered forever.

Old 09-18-2021, 03:45 AM

Again, let’s just ignore the colleges who have done way worse. Also, its BS anyway. I recommend you check out John Ziegler’s work. Educate yourself.

Auburn is going to get SMACKED tonight. They have no idea what they’re in for.

Old 09-19-2021, 07:23 AM

4,665 posts, read 3,859,137 times
I'm not a Penn State fan but the Whiteout is pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGFnhvW-Vm4

Old 09-19-2021, 09:53 AM

611 posts, read 364,825 times
Quote:
Again, let’s just ignore the colleges who have done way worse. Also, its BS anyway. I recommend you check out John Ziegler’s work. Educate yourself.

Auburn is going to get SMACKED tonight. They have no idea what they’re in for.

At least you are in the right thread this time.

Old 09-19-2021, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
I'm not a Penn State fan but the Whiteout is pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGFnhvW-Vm4
The best environment in all of sports.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football