Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2007, 03:10 PM

24 posts, read 62,567 times

Advertisements

My husband and I are in the market to rent to own or (possibly) buy a mobile home in Sheridan. We're looking for something that has three bedrooms and doesn't need any work (or very little) and will be available for us to occupy by mid September. It needs to be fenced to accomodate an Irish Setter, she has the tendency to scale small fences easily so, it needs to be 4 ft. tall at least.
We're not particular about the year, but it needs to priced no higher than $12,000 and come equipped with a stove and refrigerator as we are selling the ones we have here in Illinois.
If anyone has anything, please e-mail pictures and specs to: wolfcreekgal@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2007, 04:19 PM

2,007 posts, read 6,829,412 times
That's a pretty tall order. Hope you get it.

Old 08-10-2007, 08:48 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,432,639 times
i dont think you will find anything like that anywhere near sheridan.youd be doing good to find a lot to put a trailer on in most of wyoming for $12,000. unless maybe you want to live in jeffery city.

Old 08-10-2007, 10:12 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,048,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbobbbb View Post
i dont think you will find anything like that anywhere near sheridan.youd be doing good to find a lot to put a trailer on in most of wyoming for $12,000. unless maybe you want to live in jeffery city.
Jeffery city? Where is that?

Old 08-10-2007, 11:01 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,432,639 times
jeffrey city is on 287 about 1/2 way between rawlins and lander or casper and lander if you took 220 to 287.in otherwords its in the middle of nowhere.there was a big uranium mine there and about 3,000 people lived there from the '50's to the mid '80's when the price of uranium crashed and most people moved out.i think fewer then 200 people live there now.i remember driving through there in the early 90's and it looked like a twilight zone episode,rows of modern empty townhouses,blocks of streets with street signs but no houses,antelope grazing in the empty lots,a large closed grocerystore with broken windows and a dusty sign saying'reopening soon'.one of the riverton area realtors had a trailer house for sale there a couple months ago for $6,000.driving about 80 miles each way to work,shop,or go to the doctor would likely get old fast.there are rumors the mine may be reopening though so realestate speculators this may be your big chance.

Old 08-10-2007, 11:23 PM

Quote:
jeffrey city is on 287 about 1/2 way between rawlins and lander or casper and lander if you took 220 to 287.in otherwords its in the middle of nowhere.there was a big uranium mine there and about 3,000 people lived there from the '50's to the mid '80's when the price of uranium crashed and most people moved out.i think fewer then 200 people live there now.i remember driving through there in the early 90's and it looked like a twilight zone episode,rows of modern empty townhouses,blocks of streets with street signs but no houses,antelope grazing in the empty lots,a large closed grocerystore with broken windows and a dusty sign saying'reopening soon'.one of the riverton area realtors had a trailer house for sale there a couple months ago for $6,000.driving about 80 miles each way to work,shop,or go to the doctor would likely get old fast.there are rumors the mine may be reopening though so realestate speculators this may be your big chance.

hahahaha. It has to be in the middle of nowhere. It's like I tell people there are 3 towns between here and Ranchester. They doubt me. Don't do that. hahahaahahahhaha

Old 08-10-2007, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfcreekgal View Post
My husband and I are in the market to rent to own or (possibly) buy a mobile home in Sheridan. We're looking for something that has three bedrooms and doesn't need any work (or very little) and will be available for us to occupy by mid September. It needs to be fenced to accomodate an Irish Setter, she has the tendency to scale small fences easily so, it needs to be 4 ft. tall at least.
We're not particular about the year, but it needs to priced no higher than $12,000 and come equipped with a stove and refrigerator as we are selling the ones we have here in Illinois.
If anyone has anything, please e-mail pictures and specs to: wolfcreekgal@yahoo.com
Thanks!
tried my damdest. Sorry I fell short.

Old 08-11-2007, 04:42 AM

404 posts, read 711,064 times
here's the best I can do without looking at my list of realtors and rummaging through the listings. Keep looking one is bound to show up that fits your needs.

wyoming craigslist > real estate for sale: search (http://wyoming.craigslist.org/search/rfs?query=&minAsk=min&maxAsk=50000 - broken link)

Old 08-11-2007, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Now I have been to the thriving metropolis of Baroil. haha But was always headed for Casper so I swung to 220. Never headed toward Lander. been to Lander, but from the Sheridan side. Never cut that short stretch between Baroil and Lander. I'll have to make it a point to travel that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming