Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2008, 10:07 AM

1 posts, read 2,755 times

Advertisements

With the election slowly around the corner, how well do we really know our Sheriff in office? There is so much coruption at the jail that i think the good citizens of clarke county should be aware of before they cast there vote to re-elect the Sheriff. First of all, if you are not in the click then you better watch your back. The recent incident at the clarke county jail that has been posted on the oglethorpe forum is somehwhat disturbing. How can a man fire someone else for sleeping with an inmate when he married a couple whos husband was a convicted felon. This deputy that was fired had a one night stand with a former inmate and at the time he didn't know that she was a convicted felon. The man was fired because the women, the inmate, was white. Also in the past there was an incident with a women who had a baby by a convicted felon. Met him there at the jail and still she kept her job. This couple was black. This man does not believe in interacial relationships. So the question i ask was the firing racially motivated? How do you fire one for something but not fire the other? You can't do for one and not do for the other. The next issue i would like to talk about is about the sheriff's brother in law. He let him out of jail because he was his brother in law but one of his own deputies who was arrested for obstruction of a law enforcement officers he made them bond out. Now isn't he supposed to look out for those that serve him? Also lets talk about what he has done with taxpayers money. He gave his son a county phone to use. A phone that you and i pay for. He has also been caught sleeping on the job and his wife doing his work for him when he worked at the warrant desk as a deputy. Instead of firing him they moved him back to the jail. this man is a hypocrit. Is this really the man that we want protecting our county. Kenny Brown sure has my vote. Vote for Kenny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment