Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 10:56 AM

21 posts, read 522,264 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone so at work there is one bathroom where all the employees use. Everytime I use the toilet I've seen like blood on the seat or like black stuff on the seat. That is really gross. It's like why do I have to clean up after someone who just used the toilet. Every time I use the toilet I make sure the seat is clean and I put the lid down. I do this because I don't want people talking about me like who's the gross person who left the toilet seat dirty. I'm wondering why my coworkers are such dirtballs. Do they not care what others think?

Last edited by pinkballs; 06-16-2013 at 12:05 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2013, 11:08 AM

3,276 posts, read 7,842,313 times
It isn't dirt. Call it what it is- crap.

I just go #1 at work because there is always urine, paper, or feces on the seat. There's no way I would sit down and take a dump, even after wiping the seat. I save that for when I get home.

Old 06-16-2013, 11:11 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkballs View Post
Hi everyone so at work there is one bathroom wear all the employees use. Everytime I use the toilet I've seen like blood on the seat or like black stuff on the seat. That is really gross. It's like why do I have to clean up after someone who just used the toilet. Every time I use the toilet I make sure the seat is clean and I put the lid down. I do this because I don't want people talking about me like who's the gross person who left the toilet seat dirty. I'm wondering why my coworkers are such dirtballs. Do they not care what others think?

You answered your own question as you posted the thread describing what you find on the toilet seat.

Humans are disgusting and will leave whatever mess they have caused because someone else will always clean up after them.

Old 06-16-2013, 11:17 AM

3,276 posts, read 7,842,313 times
I feel sorry for the poor cleaning lady who works at our office. She's probably an illegal alien so she really doesn't belong here, but I would hate to have her job. Can you imagine having to clean up urine and feces multiple times a day with a little rag?

I'm sure she doesn't make a dime over minimum wage either.

Old 06-16-2013, 11:31 AM

7,237 posts, read 12,737,180 times
That isn't dirt OP...

Old 06-16-2013, 11:33 AM

7,237 posts, read 12,737,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by statisticsnerd View Post
It isn't dirt. Call it what it is- crap.

I just go #1 at work because there is always urine, paper, or feces on the seat. There's no way I would sit down and take a dump, even after wiping the seat. I save that for when I get home.
Same here.

At my particular place at work, since there are no brushes to use, there is "crap" smeared all inside the toilet after someone does #2. It takes everything inside of me to keep from puking.

Old 06-16-2013, 12:04 PM

21 posts, read 522,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by statisticsnerd View Post
I feel sorry for the poor cleaning lady who works at our office. She's probably an illegal alien so she really doesn't belong here, but I would hate to have her job. Can you imagine having to clean up urine and feces multiple times a day with a little rag?

I'm sure she doesn't make a dime over minimum wage either.
We have a cleaning lady, but she doesn't even clean the toilet. She's so lazy all she does is the trash, by its hers job to clean so why doesn't she clean the toilet.

Old 06-16-2013, 12:22 PM

7,005 posts, read 12,471,290 times
It could be dirt. Some people probably don't wash their cracks well and they get sweaty down there. Even when the toilet seat appears clean, I never sit directly on it. As a woman, I squat when I have to do #1. I rarely have to do #2 at work. When I do have to go #2, I put down toilet paper or use a toilet seat cover if it's provided. However, I will not sit on the seat at all even with a cover if there is something on the seat.

Old 06-16-2013, 03:40 PM

12,115 posts, read 33,670,625 times
my immediate supervisor says if he finds a mess on the toilet he actually cleans it himself because he doesn't want the next person going in to think it was him

and i thought i was the only one who did this too!!

Old 06-16-2013, 04:33 PM

18 posts, read 43,347 times
I wear a big ole leak-guard. I pee on myself when I'm at work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment