Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 04:38 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,861,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmac View Post
Worthy of repeating since it seems everyone from foreign countries are posting looking for jobs in Alaska.( judging from the posts )
Doesn't take much to set them off either - guess the OP comes up in a google search of jobs in Alaska........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2010, 06:28 AM

1 posts, read 2,245 times
i am a student from england, im still a teenager and from a young age ive allways wanted to work and live in alaska, i just want some advice on what the age requirments are for living and working in alaska? and what jobs are common for women there? thanks.

Old 10-18-2010, 07:47 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,852,776 times
Go to the "Legal Immigration" forum. In the "sticky" at the top of the page you'll find a link to the uscis website which will provide you with all the information you need about immigration visas. You can't work anywhere in the US without proper documentation. Good luck.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:53 AM

1 posts, read 2,153 times
I am a young African GAY stud looking for a for seafood processing job in Alaska....please anyone with useful information should pls contact me with this i.d [email]sydneycrystal_2005@yahoo.com...Than[/email]ks

Old 01-11-2011, 08:20 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,852,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneycrystal View Post
I am a young African GAY stud looking for a for seafood processing job in Alaska....please anyone with useful information should pls contact me with this i.d sydneycrystal_2005@yahoo.com...Thanks
If you had read this thread you would already have found useful information and know that you cannot, as a non-US citizen, work in the US without a working visa and a working visa is very hard to obtain. Please go to the uscis.gov website for clarification. There's a link to it in the first "sticky" at the top of CD's Legal Immigration forum page and it has also been linked on this thread.

Old 01-11-2011, 02:26 PM

14,994 posts, read 23,965,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
If you had read this thread you would already have found useful information and know that you cannot, as a non-US citizen, work in the US without a working visa and a working visa is very hard to obtain. Please go to the uscis.gov website for clarification. There's a link to it in the first "sticky" at the top of CD's Legal Immigration forum page and it has also been linked on this thread.
hahaha, something tells me that that is a joke post, the "young african gay stud" is kind of a hint. He probably has a buddy with that email he is playing a practical joke on.

Old 03-07-2011, 11:59 AM

2 posts, read 4,085 times
Hi everybody....how is going today....?I think very fine....I am doing so....hey I find a sponsor from any company who work in Alaska.I can do any hard work even shopkeeping, gardening, restaurant work, even fish packing but I am not citizen of USA or not have green card If anybody need me then you have to sponsor me and give me a good job...I believe any one must help me to get a sponsor to get a good job, because I love to do work........Md. Mehedi Hasan, +8801920812879 mail :kamrul31.10.1968@gmail.com

Old 03-07-2011, 09:16 PM

2 posts, read 4,085 times
Hi everybody....how is going today....?I think very fine....I am doing so....hey I find a sponsor from any company who work in Alaska.I can do any hard work even shopkeeping, gardening, restaurant work, even fish packing but I am not citizen of USA or not have green card If anybody need me then you have to sponsor me and give me a good job...I believe any one must help me to get a sponsor to get a good job, because I love to do work........Md. Mehedi Hasan, +8801920812879 mail :kamrul31.10.1968@gmail.com

Old 12-11-2011, 01:33 AM

2 posts, read 3,200 times
i am seeking alaska fish jobs,cruisejobs this season, sponsor/workpermit shall i get in this season

Old 10-17-2012, 05:12 PM

1 posts, read 1,567 times
JOB OFFER TO ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS .
I am the Human Resources Manager , under the employment section in Saputo Dairy world Foods Company here in Canada Branch , we need workers from all parts of the world to join the company , whether Skilled or unskilled they are all qualified to join the company .
You can also invite any of your friends and relatives to join us either the Branch in Canada , United of America or United Kingdom ,all approved applicants are to be granted free air plane ticket and free accommodation and hospitality benefits.Applicants are only responsible for work permit visa fees requirements,contact us through this
email: [email]saputodairyfarmsltd@rocketmail.com[/email]

Your best Cooperation is highly appreciated .
Mrs.Jane Jimmy,
Employment Consultant Officer ,
Human Resources Department .
4311 12 St Ne, Calgary T2E 4P9 ,Alberta Canada.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment