Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 12:19 PM

2 posts, read 4,060 times

Advertisements

If you are looking for good Family Doctor try Dr. Diana Gorokhovsky. She is a female doctor that my entire family goes to. Great office and staff, doctor is knowledgeable. No problems scheduling emergency appointments for same day. Location Boynton and Jog (561)734-5484.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2009, 07:13 AM

475 posts, read 1,501,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joanie55 View Post
Hello everyone. I just wanted to know if anyone in this area has a family doctor or internist they think is good. I've lived here 4 years and have not found anyone I trust. The doctor I'm seeing now finally examined me after a year and a half of me complaining of severe leg pain and thinks I have PVD - a vascular disorder. Before that he told me I'm just getting old (I'm 53) and to take glusomene. I really don't want to leave Florida at this time (due to finances) but I need decent health care. I have insurance but this disease is one of the leading causes of death and disability in the developed world - or so says the internet. My insurance is Humana and maybe they just don't have good doctors under their plan. Anyway, I need to find someone good or move. Any suggestions? Thanx.
There are excellent Doctors in FL, I have lived here over 30 years, had two children, have a husband who has had heart disease which required a triple bi-pass.

Just as anywhere there are excellent doctors and there are no so good doctors; that goes for anywhere in the country.

You don't say where you live so it is difficult to recommend a Jupiter Physician if you live in Boca Raton.

Old 12-17-2009, 08:39 AM

98 posts, read 425,672 times
I recommend my own doc to you:

Dr. Jaimy Bensimon MD
Internal Medicine Physician - West Palm Beach, Florida
Physician Addresses
1501 Presidential Way
Palm Beach Medical Center
Suite 5
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

(561) 686-8200
Specialties
  • Internal Medicine
  • Cardiology
  • Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Jaimy Bensimon M.D., P.A.
Board Certified Internist, Geriatrician & Cardiologist

Dr. Jaimy H. Bensimon is a triple board certified Internist, Geriatrician and Cardiologist with further qualifications in Phlebology. He graduated from the University of Montreal, School of Medicine in 1977 and completed his internship at McGill University, before entering his residency program for Internal Medicine at Notre Dame Hospital, and his fellowship program for Cardiology at the Montreal Heart Institute.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach