Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2016, 04:56 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,463,557 times

Advertisements

Even if you could ignore the 2nd Amendment and the near-zero chance it could pass, there would be ten million or so guns floating around the black market afterwards.

Old 07-08-2016, 04:57 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,405,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
Even if you could ignore the 2nd Amendment and the near-zero chance it could pass, there would be ten million or so guns floating around the black market afterwards.
Also very true but you forget about ammunition, they need ammunition. I suppose we would see people making their own homemade ammunition.

Old 07-08-2016, 04:58 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
hat is insane, then Obama immediately goes and blames it on guns avoiding the fact that racial tensions are really high due to his legislation and crap support of a racist extremist domestic terrorist group called Black lives matter. .
Slightly more whites approve than disapprove of Black Lives matter:

https://twitter.com/FactTank/status/751526161222688768

11,554 posts, read 9,323,293 times
Quote:
Far left believes black people can't be racist. Hope they understand they were miserably wrong now. Black on white hate and racism is rising and of course vice versa. America needs to address this problem if we want to avoid what crazy people like the KKK and Black Panthers and other hate groups want, a race war.
I hate how the media ignored the knockout attacks in NYC and Jersey a couple of years ago, when black kids were targeting anyone who dared to wear a kippah on the street. I stopped wearing my kippah after that since you never know when someone wants to sucker punch you just because of your religion. Those people should've been charged with hate crimes

16,191 posts, read 11,360,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
But massive gun confiscation is exactly what happened in Australia. Gun rights advocates in the USA would be wise to look to see how it happened there.

Australia Model -- Obama's Proposal | National Review Online
Australia is 1/10th of population of the U.S. though, probably a lot easier for something like that there than here. There's likely far more gun owners in the U.S. than there are people in Australia.

Old 07-08-2016, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
You can't counteract pointless violence with pointless violence on your own....makes no sense. I feel for both, I don't understand why we have to choose "sides".
Me neither, you can support both sides and expect both movements to treat each other with respect. Violence on one side doesn't justify violence on the other

Old 07-08-2016, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
I hate how the media ignored the knockout attacks in NYC and Jersey a couple of years ago, when black kids were targeting anyone who dared to wear a kippah on the street. I stopped wearing my kippah after that since you never know when someone wants to sucker punch you just because of your religion. Those people should've been charged with hate crimes
The media kept mentioning them for a while, I though they were overhyping a couple of attacks.

Old 07-08-2016, 05:00 PM

13,482 posts, read 9,023,301 times
Quote:
You have nothing other than news reports to back that up. Those attacks were very real. I know you are not saying all Muslims are terrorists but your claim is we commit the most terrorist attacks, by news reports we can assume it so but is it right to assume?
What? Have you even heard of ISIS/ISIL/DEASH or Al Qaeda? Yes it is very right to assume, they are the biggest threat to the entire world right now (apart from Trump)...

Old 07-08-2016, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Generally, there is a reason police react the way they do and shoot to kill.

Like, the recent one in Baton Rouge, the guy was an armed thug and resisted the cops - they had reason to fear for their lives- so they shot him. The cops were in the right.

The other one that just happened in Minnesota, it does seem the cop was in the wrong. Obviously, BLM is unhappy with that one, and understandably so - but the cop in that situation was Chinese! Doesn't quite work for their racial narrative.
Come on man, the guy was on the ground with his hands tied behind his back. I was cringing throughout the whole video. I feel like in some cases (like Michael Brown) it was justified, but this one was really really ugly and the cops should've been in jail by now

Old 07-08-2016, 05:05 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,405,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
What? Have you even heard of ISIS/ISIL/DEASH or Al Qaeda? Yes it is very right to assume, they are the biggest threat to the entire world right now (apart from Trump)...
They are huge threats none the else but you are saying Muslims commit the MOST attacks you can't make a statement like that without stats. You can assume all you want but assumptions don't equal fact so it very well may be wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather