Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2015, 05:46 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,655,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
What little respect I had for you has now officially gone to boredom hell.
That's fine - I wasn't trying to earn your respect. We'll agree to disagree.

Old 10-28-2015, 05:47 PM

881 posts, read 648,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
That's fine - I wasn't trying to earn your respect. We'll agree to disagree.
No worries bro, I don't have time for people who don't like Fanta or have a nazi attitude to drinking.

Old 10-28-2015, 05:51 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,464,405 times
Quote:
Who? Me?

If so, you can eat that comment for lunch because I have European blood coarsing through my veins, and my people invented drinking. Hungarians, Germans, and all those between are legendary drinkers. The pubs are open at 6am and people are already hitting the sauce. You can get booze from everywhere here, even the icecream shop. And the prices - such cheap beer does not exist on Earth as it does here. The other day I had a couple vodka shots with my icecream. My liver is made of iron, hardened by generations of legendary European drinkers.
Yeah, you Magyars are like us Slavs in that respect.

Old 10-28-2015, 06:01 PM

Quote:
No worries bro, I don't have time for people who don't like Fanta or have a nazi attitude to drinking.
Come on now - that's unfair. I enjoy getting drunk, but not all the time, or every day. Once a week is the most I'll go these days, but an average would be more like once a month. It's a lot harder to recover after a drinking session when you're nearly 30. A lot of the time it isn't worth it. Getting a buzz is a different matter because it barely counts as 'drunk' in the first place.

When I was 20, or even 25, it was every week, or even more. But over the past couple of years my interest in getting drunk has gone down a lot. There's just other stuff I enjoy doing more. In all honesty I'd rather smoke a joint than get drunk.

Old 10-28-2015, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Come on now - that's unfair. I enjoy getting drunk, but not all the time, or every day. Once a week is the most I'll go these days, but an average would be more like once a month. It's a lot harder to recover after a drinking session when you're nearly 30. A lot of the time it isn't worth it. Getting a buzz is a different matter because it barely counts as 'drunk' in the first place.

When I was 20, or even 25, it was every week, or even more. But over the past couple of years my interest in getting drunk has gone down a lot. There's just other stuff I enjoy doing more. In all honesty I'd rather smoke a joint than get drunk.
So why that nazi attitude towards drinking then? You're young, you should not be recovering, but rather making the most of it. I'm 27, can drink 8 big cans and wake up the next day as if nothing happened. Just drink if you enjoy it - don't listen to the gaylord govt and health "organisation" fear mongering.

Old 10-28-2015, 06:16 PM

Quote:
So why that nazi attitude towards drinking then? You're young, you should not be recovering, but rather making the most of it. I'm 27, can drink 8 big cans and wake up the next day as if nothing happened. Just drink if you enjoy it - don't listen to the gaylord govt and health "organisation" fear mongering.
Your tolerance is higher than mine then. I made the most of it during my uni days and I had a ton of fun. I still have fun - it just doesn't involve alcohol all the time. It has nothing to do with the government, just personal choice - ditto with yourself. People can drink as much or as little as they want. You honestly don't need to get drunk 3-4 times a week to entertain yourself. I'm not going to lecture you about it - but the government saying 'this amount of alcohol might be bad for your health' isn't them being communists. They'd be communists if they made everyone abide by it.

Old 10-28-2015, 06:26 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,400,771 times
There should be an IQ test required to be allowed to post on this forum. The level of stupidity and derpicity from a certain poster is way past the levels of a non-retard.

Old 10-28-2015, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
There should be an IQ test required to be allowed to post on this forum. The level of stupidity and derpicity from a certain poster is way past the levels of a non-retard.
lol! Owenc is not around so I am thinking you are referring to Kooyaniisquatsi? That thing should be in a straight jacket, not out in public with access to a keyboard or girls to breed...

Old 10-28-2015, 06:42 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,400,771 times
Quote:
lol! Owenc is not around so I am thinking you are referring to Kooyaniisquatsi? That thing should be in a straight jacket, not out in public with access to a keyboard or girls to breed...
Lol, well him too.

But I was actually referring to Wario Retard 32. His posts have no base of facts or anything, he just posts random numbers that comes to his head it seems like.

Berlin's average in January in 0 C but feels like -100 C because it's humid cold. It feels much colder than Antarctica because Antarctica is a dry cold.

Old 10-28-2015, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Lol, well him too.

But I was actually referring to Wario Retard 32. His posts have no base of facts or anything, he just posts random numbers that comes to his head it seems like.

Berlin's average in January in 0 C but feels like -100 C because i t's humid cold. It feels much colder than Antarctica because Antarctica is a dry cold.
lol I gave my theory for that guy's retardation in the europe thread.

Kooyanisquatisisii is a douche to end all douches though
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather