Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2015, 06:01 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,430,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightened one View Post

The KKK don't do anything? They're still an active group why wouldn't they be any attacks on African-Americans? Everyone knows that in the US (and the world actually) that Non-white people lives matter less especially Black people so why would the media give information on how many African-Americans endure terrorist attacks from White people?

69 Unarmed Black American citizens have been killed by the terrorist organisation the US police force this year.
The last one: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/09/ny...mill.html?_r=0

Racists in Ferguson Burn Down 5 Black Churches in 9 Days
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charle...hurch_shooting
White people are biggest terror threat in the US, report finds | Americas | News | The Independent
Afghan Hospital Airstrike: US Has Long History Of Mistakenly Killing Civilians
Fox News can’t bear the truth: Right-wing terror groups are America’s gravest threat - Salon.com
Obama-led drone strikes kill innocents 90% of the time: report - Washington Times

The definition of terrorism has changed.

''Today the definition of terrorism is very different to how it was perceived in the late 18th century. At that time, in it’s first ever use of the word terrorism in the Oxford English Dictionary, terrorism was defined as government by intimidation.''

So who are the real terrorists?

Bottom line is Western Militaries are just as bad or worse than these Islamist terrorist groups - who are probably funded by the WEST!
Black on white crime is far more common than white on black. The media would have you think otherwise. Crimes by whites against blacks are reported on, oftentimes emphasizing the racial angle, which almost never happens the other way around. Your definition of terrorism is ridiculous. You'd have to include black on white crime for consistency, but you do not.

The kkk is heavily monitored by the government. Any incitement to violence would not be tolerated.

Old 12-17-2015, 06:05 AM

881 posts, read 646,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
Owen is an idiot.. his first few posts were fine but then he went all 'owen' again too soon. No surprise he got banned again lol
lol that was his attempt to throw off the forum police, but you know, Owenc is Owenc. It was always a matter of time. He has returned by the way, talking about deadly airconditioners and civilisation not existing in climates 30F above room temp or some **** like that. I'll let my drinking do the rest of the talking.

Old 12-17-2015, 06:21 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,952,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
lol that was his attempt to throw off the forum police, but you know, Owenc is Owenc. It was always a matter of time. He has returned by the way, talking about deadly airconditioners and civilisation not existing in climates 30F above room temp or some **** like that. I'll let my drinking do the rest of the talking.
I thought he was going well too, then he said 16C is normal weather for NJ in December, he said I was gay and then something about his hill being at -5C. Ah well.

Oh, and he spelled his username wrong. That was doing my head in

Old 12-17-2015, 06:25 AM

182 posts, read 165,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Black on white crime is far more common than white on black. The media would have you think otherwise. Crimes by whites against blacks are reported on, oftentimes emphasizing the racial angle, which almost never happens the other way around. Your definition of terrorism is ridiculous. You'd have to include black on white crime for consistency, but you do not.

The kkk is heavily monitored by the government. Any incitement to violence would not be tolerated.
Is there any links to prove that the Black criminals who attack or commit crime against Whites are racially motivated or if they have a ingrained racial bias towards White people?

My definition of terrorism is the original definition of terrorism. The word is to put terror means to terrify someone. To terrorise someone one can just scare a group or population of people. Don't you think some Black People are terrified to walk pass a White Police officer that has a gun? I would be especially in the US.

I'd say Anti-White bias is rare most people tend to not have problem with White People only people who read history in-depth tend to and even then its rare.

According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation Uniform Crime Report database, in 2010 58.6% of hate crime offenders were white (including Hispanics), 18.4% of offenders were black, 8.9% were of individuals of multiple races and 1% of offenders were Native Americans.

The report states that among hate crime offenses motivated by race, 70% were composed of anti-black bias, while 17.7% were of anti-white bias, and 5% were of anti-Asian or Pacific Islander bias

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_a...ted_hate_crime

I'm a bit confused you said ''Black on white crime is far more common than white on black'' Those numbers above claim that Anti-Black attacks are more likely than anti-white attacks. Maybe it drastically changed in 5 years then? That's a possibility I guess...but not likely.

Old 12-17-2015, 06:34 AM

5,706 posts, read 3,773,884 times
The city of miami received a threat yesterday regarding our school systems. Apparently it's "not credible" so the schools are open today. I wonder if the main reason they refused to close schools was in attempt to not appear foolish like Los Angeles.

Old 12-17-2015, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
I thought he was going well too, then he said 16C is normal weather for NJ in December, he said I was gay and then something about his hill being at -5C. Ah well.

Oh, and he spelled his username wrong. That was doing my head in
lol his username was the first confirmation that it was Owenc

Last edited by Coldfront Factory; 12-17-2015 at 06:49 AM.. Reason: trying to aggravate Owenc

Old 12-17-2015, 06:54 AM

lmao what is going on

Old 12-17-2015, 06:57 AM

LMAO

****ing HELL I PICKED A GOOD NIGHT TO DRINK 4 NIGHTS IN A ROW LOL LOL MY LOLCANO JUST WENT KRAKATOA ON ME HERE

Owenc, if you are going to request to ban yourself, at least spell Meteoman properly for **** sake. I mean really. Herpoid Mcderpoid

btw, Meteoman should really return, he was gold.

Old 12-17-2015, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
Lmao

****ing hell i picked a good night to drink 4 nights in row :d :d :d:d :d :d :d :d :d
go hard man, dis gon be good

Old 12-17-2015, 07:05 AM

182 posts, read 165,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasestopit View Post
nei ban them!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen Samuel C View Post
Stop it, metroman. We don't need more trolls on this forum. It's not funny. **** off
But he's in Norwich not Londonderry
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather