Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2014, 05:08 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,955,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac15 View Post
I've travelled to more countries and longers distances than you but Whatever.

You should visit America because it IS better. It is MASSIVE with mant different climates and landscapes so it meets the needs of everyone.

Australia is big massive hot plate dessert. I will not travel 11,000 to see something I can see in 5,000 and get a better treatment and accomodation.
If you got annoyed at all the Spanish speaking Latinos in Florida, wait till you go to Phoenix with all the Mexicans living there There are more Mexicans in Phoenix than Latinos in general in and around Orlando

Old 07-17-2014, 05:10 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,416,590 times
Quote:
I've travelled to more countries and longers distances than you but Whatever.

You should visit America because it IS better. It is MASSIVE with mant different climates and landscapes so it meets the needs of everyone.

Australia is big massive hot plate dessert. I will not travel 11,000 to see something I can see in 5,000 and get a better treatment and accomodation.
1. Whatever.. I've visited more culture and seen better places than you. You may have ridden the teacups at Disney world, but you haven't seen the tower of Pisa, Notre Dame, Lourdes, the bullfighting in Pamplona, the Opera in Verona or the Duomo in Milan. So please.. I'm not jealous of your trips.

2. People have different opinions, you need to learn this obviously. Obviously it doesn't meet your needs as you constantly complain!

3. Better treatment and accommodation? I thought those 'hispanics staring at you' was annoying you? What makes you think that the accommodation is better in the US? That is totally dependent on where abouts you go The whole point of travelling is to visit new places.. if I wanted to go and see some culture I could drive down to Stone Henge.. but I'd rather see New Zealand.

Old 07-17-2014, 05:14 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,955,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
1. Whatever.. I've visited more culture and seen better places than you. You may have ridden the teacups at Disney world, but you haven't seen the tower of Pisa, Notre Dame, Lourdes, the bullfighting in Pamplona, the Opera in Verona or the Duomo in Milan. So please.. I'm not jealous of your trips.

2. People have different opinions, you need to learn this obviously. Obviously it doesn't meet your needs as you constantly complain!

3. Better treatment and accommodation? I thought those 'hispanics staring at you' was annoying you? What makes you think that the accommodation is better in the US? That is totally dependent on where abouts you go The whole point of travelling is to visit new places.. if I wanted to go and see some culture I could drive down to Stone Henge.. but I'd rather see New Zealand.
Lol, Owen has really no idea what he's on about. If he hates North Dakota and the Upper Midwest in general because it's so flat, he's gonna hate everywhere in the US where white people are a supermajority. You can't go anywhere in the US worth visiting without hearing and seeing Spanish or Chinese. He might as well just give up and stay in NI, which is what I've been saying. I can guarantee you if he visited the north here, he'll find stuff to complain about! That's what he does, *****, moan, and whinge. That's what defines him, and he's never going to escape it, unless he stays in NI

Old 07-17-2014, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Lol, Owen has really no idea what he's on about. If he hates North Dakota and the Upper Midwest in general because it's so flat, he's gonna hate everywhere in the US where white people are a supermajority. You can't go anywhere in the US worth visiting without hearing and seeing Spanish or Chinese. He might as well just give up and stay in NI, which is what I've been saying. I can guarantee you if he visited the north here, he'll find stuff to complain about! That's what he does, *****, moan, and whinge. That's what defines him, and he's never going to escape it, unless he stays in NI
That's true! Well at least if he stays in NI he always has that snow pack behind his house that he can play with

Old 07-17-2014, 05:20 PM

20,633 posts, read 23,895,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
If you got annoyed at all the Spanish speaking Latinos in Florida, wait till you go to Phoenix with all the Mexicans living there There are more Mexicans in Phoenix than Latinos in general in and around Orlando

Old 07-17-2014, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post

You haven't even left Europe. Not to be cocky but who wouldn't. I have visited cities like Rome and Minneapolis and have also been to 2 continents.

You clearly have not travelled as much as me. I do hate old cities.

Old 07-17-2014, 05:30 PM

Quote:
You haven't even left Europe. Not to be cocky but who wouldn't. I have visited cities like Rome and Minneapolis and have also been to 2 continents.

Well you have clearly missed out then. Sorry I don't have daddy's private jet to fly me around the world..

Old 07-17-2014, 05:36 PM

2,688 posts, read 6,569,884 times
Quote:
America is closer and better..
Already been 6 times to the US. Thanks for the advice though

Old 07-17-2014, 05:36 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,607,512 times
Quote:

you're weird, that's why.

Old 07-17-2014, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdh View Post
Already been 6 times to the US. Thanks for the advice though
And wat
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather