Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Vancouver area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2013, 01:47 AM

49 posts, read 290,480 times

Advertisements

I have low credit due to medical/school bills. I have been on my job for about a decade and another job for about a decade before that. I haven't criminal history however my last landlords were my parents for a few years.

Any idea where I can rent with low credit? I have money to pay extra that is not a problem. I've been living in a hotel here at $500+ per week since the 1st for example. I'd really like to have my own actual place to rent though. Any idea where to look? I have my family so I don't want it to be in a complete drug infested dump..

Is there anyone I can just throw money at every month to live there? I just relocated and I'm making much more money here so I can now fix my credit issues also.

Last edited by David32; 07-20-2013 at 02:36 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2013, 06:06 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,135,704 times
Vancouver Renting apartment bad credit | Renting apartment bad credit in Vancouver, WA - YP.com Can't vouch for any of these places but a google search brought up these. Since you are here already, you could visit the addresses to see if any of the neighborhoods suit.

Old 07-21-2013, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silibran View Post
Vancouver Renting apartment bad credit | Renting apartment bad credit in Vancouver, WA - YP.com Can't vouch for any of these places but a google search brought up these. Since you are here already, you could visit the addresses to see if any of the neighborhoods suit.
Thanks. It's the weekend so I guess I'll have to wait until Monday. I've looked through a few of them and they don't seem to offer anything related though.

Old 07-26-2013, 02:41 PM

Any other suggestions??

Old 07-26-2013, 04:47 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,000,696 times
Have you been rejected from places already applied at or are you assuming you will be rejected based on their credit history requirements? If, other than your credit history, you exceed their requirements they might be willing to work with you.

I would also suggest you look for places that are not managed by a management company. Many people who own just a few rental income properties often do everything themselves. Often they do little or no background check on their renters. Quite often once you show proof of good income and a stable employment history the property owner is satisfied.

Old 07-27-2013, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post
Have you been rejected from places already applied at or are you assuming you will be rejected based on their credit history requirements? If, other than your credit history, you exceed their requirements they might be willing to work with you.

I would also suggest you look for places that are not managed by a management company. Many people who own just a few rental income properties often do everything themselves. Often they do little or no background check on their renters. Quite often once you show proof of good income and a stable employment history the property owner is satisfied.
I have not been rejected (here) but I am extremely concerned. That is my problem I do not know WHERE to find these private renters around Vancouver. Also I'm told not to live in "the box" so what options are left really? I am currently attempting to appy to one complex so I guess we will see how that goes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Vancouver area