Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 05:17 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,979,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Misdirection - never even mentioned Russia in my post.

See above - never mentioned oil fires either. God must love your deceptive tactics.

Watch the video and read the post - better yet listen carefully and hopefully you will be awakened out of your stupor and realize the guy failed in his predictions.

Why should I listen to this guy if he cannot even get the time right and has failed to get other 'visions' right as well. How convienent of you to ignore some things and focus on others - selective are we - I think that might be an actual psychological problem you have. Hearing what you want to hear and ignoring what you do not.

Yeah! it has been that way for ever. Furthermore, Wilky mentions Americans. But you can ignore that as well.

Now I know your a ----- well I will be nice - completly lacking any critical thinking skills. Completely irrelevent, no connection what so ever. You expect people to allow that to motivate them to live in a certain way or direct their life - God - pathetic. Why does anyone need anything this guy says? Rhetorical Question.

Boy, you sure are a piece of work Campbell. Just ignore my whole post and ramble on about crap I already dealt with - Brilliant!

I love how you ignore all the specifics and his failings and focus on the generalizations of this man. True sign of Delusion and gullibility.

Of course you never mentioned Russia in your post. You ignored Wilkersons prophecy. And of course you did not mention the Middle East Oil fires. Again you ignored Wilkersons prophecy. And that is how guys like you try to win arguements. Simply leaving out the details, as if they were never spoke of. Wilkersons prophecies have not ended. These conditions will only get worse from this point on. And with the passage of time, they will only become more confirmed. To suggest I ignored your whole post is delusional. I focus on Wilkersons Vision. Not his personal beliefs about the Vision.

Old 05-21-2011, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Misdirection - never even mentioned Russia in my post.

See above - never mentioned oil fires either. God must love your deceptive tactics.

Watch the video and read the post - better yet listen carefully and hopefully you will be awakened out of your stupor and realize the guy failed in his predictions.

Why should I listen to this guy if he cannot even get the time right and has failed to get other 'visions' right as well. How convienent of you to ignore some things and focus on others - selective are we - I think that might be an actual psychological problem you have. Hearing what you want to hear and ignoring what you do not.

Yeah! it has been that way for ever. Furthermore, Wilky mentions Americans. But you can ignore that as well.

Now I know your a ----- well I will be nice - completly lacking any critical thinking skills. Completely irrelevent, no connection what so ever. You expect people to allow that to motivate them to live in a certain way or direct their life - God - pathetic. Why does anyone need anything this guy says? Rhetorical Question.

Boy, you sure are a piece of work Campbell. Just ignore my whole post and ramble on about crap I already dealt with - Brilliant!

I love how you ignore all the specifics and his failings and focus on the generalizations of this man. True sign of Delusion and gullibility.

MISDIRECTION?

You were the one that asked the question in post 108. What has Wilkerson said that was not already in the Bible? I just answered your question. And now you claim misdirection?

Old 05-21-2011, 05:23 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,441,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
I suppose for some, believing a lie brings them more comfort than to believe the truth.
Well you should know,that goes a long way to explaining many of your posts.

Oilwell fires have existed as long as oilwells have existed,john wayne made a pretty good movie about puting them out in the '60s.There is no evidence that russia is about to attack us.....when they do feel free to come back and rub it in my face.Periods of extreme weather have always existed,predicting they will happen again is a sure bet.....that goes for economic ups and downs also.The specific predictions didnt happen...and the vague ones can be made to apply to many situations by whoever wishes to interpret them a certain way.

Old 05-21-2011, 05:27 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,647,315 times
Quote:
I focus on Wilkersons Vision. Not his personal beliefs about the Vision.
His Vision was his personal beliefs. Evidently you choose to follow along and make them your personal beliefs as well.

Old 05-21-2011, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbobbbb View Post
Well you should know,that goes a long way to explaining many of your posts.

Oilwell fires have existed as long as oilwells have existed,john wayne made a pretty good movie about puting them out in the '60s.There is no evidence that russia is about to attack us.....when they do feel free to come back and rub it in my face.Periods of extreme weather have always existed,predicting they will happen again is a sure bet.....that goes for economic ups and downs also.The specific predictions didnt happen...and the vague ones can be made to apply to many situations by whoever wishes to interpret them a certain way.

And when was the last time we saw 700 oil fires burning at one time? Did you see that in one of John Waynes movies?

And Wilkerson said much more extream weather was coming. And that is why one should of taken notice that Wilkerson was killed during the 24 hour period of time when America experienced it's worst tornado outbreak (IN IT"S HISTORY). And Wilkeron was killed in Texas, and that is where the tornado outbreak started. Of course non believers will gloss over this. And that is because they do not want to believe.

Wilkerson prediction of 1974 that we would see peace between Eastern Europe,Russia,China, and the United States was not vague. Yet again non believers will gloss over this as well. And that is because they do not want to believe.

Facts mean nothing to non believers. They just ignore them.

Old 05-21-2011, 06:10 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,671,846 times
Quote:
And when was the last time we saw 700 oil fires burning at one time? Did you see that in one of John Waynes movies?

And Wilkerson said much more extream weather was coming. And that is why one should of taken notice that Wilkerson was killed during the 24 hour period of time when America experienced it's worst tornado outbreak (IN IT"S HISTORY). And Wilkeron was killed in Texas, and that is where the tornado outbreak started. Of course non believers will gloss over this. And that is because they do not want to believe.

Wilkerson prediction of 1974 that we would see peace between Eastern Europe,Russia,China, and the United States was not vague. Yet again non believers will gloss over this as well. And that is because they do not want to believe.

You know it's often said, that if you tell a lie long enough, you begin to believe it, much like the stories in the Christian sacred book....

Old 05-21-2011, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
His Vision was his personal beliefs. Evidently you choose to follow along and make them your personal beliefs as well.

I read his book in 1974 long before America made peace with Russia, China, and Eastern Europe. And there were very few who saw this as a possibility back then. If fact, most thought it was impossible. Yet Wilkerson said it would happen. And it did.

I read his other book in 1985 and he told us in that book that we would see the oil fields of the Middle east ablaze before Russia moved against America. And he was right again.

Wilkerson speaks of his vision, yet he seperates the vision by telling us of his personal beliefs about the timing of the vision. The two are seperate. Wilkerson tells us about the vision he had in 1973. He tells us he heard no audible voices, nor did he hear from an angel. He just saw visions of the future while he was praying. Wilkerson tells us, these visions just kept coming back nignt after night.

Old 05-21-2011, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You know it's often said, that if you tell a lie long enough, you begin to believe it, much like the stories in the Christian sacred book....
And yet if they were just lies, that would not explain why Israel exist today. Nor would it explain how Issac Newton knew Israel would exist before the year 2060.

Old 05-21-2011, 06:20 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,441,067 times
Quote:

Did he say there would be 700 oil fires at one time? Did he say where, other than a vague 'middle east',where most oil fields are?There were several burning at one time in john waynes movies.There have been several large and successful companies whose only purpose was and is the extinguishing of oilfield fires...if they were rare that wouldn't be the case.

I too predict more extreme whether is coming...followed by less extreme....followed by more extreme...they're called cycles,which have always occured.

Nixon went to china in 1972,i'm not aware of there being any combat between american and chinese troops since the korean war in the 50's.While we postured back and forth for decades we have never been actually at 'war' with the russians either so to say we are now at peace is a bit silly....there is just less 'posturing between gamecocks showing their feathers.'They don't love us anymore now then before.....they've just discovered they love our money.If he had predicted in 1942 that in 1972 we would be friends with germany and japan then we would have something to talk about....

One can look all through history and see periods of bad economic times and good.....just like the weather,economys work in cycles too...

'Facts' mean nothing to some 'believers' either....you pick the 'facts' that confirm your beliefs and ignore all other evidence.People who believe that extraterrestrial lizard/human hybrids are all over earth in positions of power think they have the 'facts' on their side tooAll the various 'conspirasy nuts' claim they have 'facts' on their side,no matter how big the holes one can shoot in their theories.

Old 05-22-2011, 01:05 AM

4,346 posts, read 6,626,248 times
Quote:
European Gay Activists Becoming Increasingly Violent

European Gay Activists Becoming Increasingly Violent

We already have churches of nude people. Just as Wilkerson predicted.

Nudist group holds clothes free service | Video - ABC News

Only those who ignore Wilkerson prophecies and the reality of what is happening are the one's off base.
Nudists do everything in the nude (even in the 70's!). Heteros have been responsible for hundreds of millions of violent deaths, so what is your point? Bottom line - those hypnotized by bible literalism fit any tiny scrap of evidence which seems to support their world view and blow it out of proportion.Do you worry about gays attacking you? Do you worry about nude dancing in your church? If you do - seek help, please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal