Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 10:18 AM

1,839 posts, read 3,065,561 times

Advertisements

Do the things people say in dreams mean anything? I was having a conversation with someone in my dream last night and I asked him the things I guess I want to in real life but cannot. Do you think there is any meaning to what was said to me in the dream?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2013, 11:33 AM

15,638 posts, read 26,247,288 times
It could be that you were told what you wanted to hear in that dream. You're having the dream, and it's your subconscious running the show. It might also be a signal that it's time you spoke up.

Old 04-15-2013, 06:51 PM

380 posts, read 1,155,833 times
I believe some conversations in dreams are expressing what we really know to be true deep down inside, but, haven't fully acknowledged in our waking life.

Old 04-16-2013, 03:57 PM

Ok, cool. I will look at my dream based on that and see if it makes sense. Yes, it does ,as mysterious as what was said to me was. These were my subconscious thoughts, but what I think I know. The other person in my dream does still need to realize something. I hope he does. Both posts were helpful and true I think. Thank you.

Old 04-16-2013, 05:47 PM

380 posts, read 1,155,833 times
Glad I could help. Good Luck with everything!

Old 04-17-2013, 11:46 AM

149 posts, read 343,160 times
If the person you were speaking with in the dream has passed on and the surroundings seemed unusually bright and overwhelming with the feeling of realism,they say this is dream of supernatural origin.If the person speaks to you in the dream that has departed the words are true,and the gift of you being able to have them in your presence again is a gift from God.
Im not sure about your question.I have had people I know come through in my dreams but havent put alot of thought into those.
It usually doesnt take very long in real time to pick up on what they think of you in most cases.Of course on occasion there are those people who are really skilled at fooling you for what ever usually devious reason.
Those kind of people are Not my kind of people.TROUBLE!!

Old 04-18-2013, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grettastone View Post
If the person you were speaking with in the dream has passed on and the surroundings seemed unusually bright and overwhelming with the feeling of realism,they say this is dream of supernatural origin.If the person speaks to you in the dream that has departed the words are true,and the gift of you being able to have them in your presence again is a gift from God.
Im not sure about your question.I have had people I know come through in my dreams but havent put alot of thought into those.
It usually doesnt take very long in real time to pick up on what they think of you in most cases.Of course on occasion there are those people who are really skilled at fooling you for what ever usually devious reason.
Those kind of people are Not my kind of people.TROUBLE!!
No, the person hasn't passed on. There are valid reasons why this person would not say certain things to me and vice versa. Thank you for your post.

Old 04-20-2013, 10:55 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,797 times
Once, I was having a dream about my sister, who was in hospice at the time. We were sitting in a car in a parking lot. It was dark out. She came to say goodbye, but that she'd be back, and she got out of the car, and I was waiting for her. Then, my son's phone was ringing in the next room, and it was her husband calling to say that she had passed away.

Old 03-03-2017, 11:09 AM

1 posts, read 6,894 times
I had a dream that I paid money to a woman that was a medium and we had conversations about my Dreams about my dead brother and mom. And Fairies..She told me that they were evil..

Old 03-04-2017, 09:11 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,670,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOANGEL View Post
I had a dream that I paid money to a woman that was a medium and we had conversations about my Dreams about my dead brother and mom. And Fairies..She told me that they were evil..
Two things come to mind here... First is... For real? Did you really have this dream?
Second- if it was a real dream, do you believe that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal