Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2009, 09:11 PM

1,371 posts, read 1,231,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjb123 View Post
I was confused in previous episodes as to her gender too! I liked Kathy as well. She would've added some stability to Joey's household with kooky Wanda around. It was nice to see Nikki out of her prairie garb...she looked very nice on her date! DH & I hate Nikki's hair pulled up in that braid she wears!

Love those remarks too! Ever notice how often Nikki is grating carrots? She seems to make carrot & raisin salad quite a bit!
LOL....trust me.....Carrot & Raisin salad is a Utah thing.....2nd only to green jello with carrots in it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2009, 08:59 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,577,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_eyedgirl View Post
I was floored when I found out that Roman and Selma are siblings and then that she was the first wife of Hollis. Heck I was always flip floppin back and forth to whether or not Selma was a man or a woman. I was so sad to see Kathy's accident. I knew that someone was going to die from what I read, just didn't expect it to be her. I guess that is the minor character who is killed off, now its just a wait to see who the major character is. The obvious is Roman but this show has never gone witht he obvious. Aside from all the Compound action the most shocking event for me was Nicki going out on a date with her boss, kissing him and then asking to be taken off of the wives "schedule". What in the world is in store for us with these last 3 episodes.
Nicki is a hott-a** mess, I was like omg no she didn't go out with this man lol!~

Old 03-04-2009, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC JC Mom View Post
i didnt know that there were only three episodes left in the season...
I like the way Margene turned the tables on nicki saying "Nicki is quiting tomorrow and doesnt like working and maybe I just try and work" the was great and good for her too.
Yes, Margene is really coming into her own.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:38 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,152,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher75 View Post
Nicki is a hott-a** mess, I was like omg no she didn't go out with this man lol!~
Hey did you see what she wore on the date?

Old 03-04-2009, 02:18 PM

1,275 posts, read 3,414,647 times
Default more trouble

I think Joey is gonna go crazy. He will already suspect Roman in Kathy Marquart's death. I think he's gonna kill Roman's wife(Nicki's mom). Where are Roman's other wives? What is up with Roman uniting w/ the Greens? They always hated each other, they tried to kill him!! It feels wierd like they added that part at the last minute. I think all hell's gonna break loose soon. I really love this show & have from the beginning.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:36 PM

631 posts, read 1,885,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred0005 View Post
I think Joey is gonna go crazy. He will already suspect Roman in Kathy Marquart's death. I think he's gonna kill Roman's wife(Nicki's mom). Where are Roman's other wives? What is up with Roman uniting w/ the Greens? They always hated each other, they tried to kill him!! It feels wierd like they added that part at the last minute. I think all hell's gonna break loose soon. I really love this show & have from the beginning.
Roman and Selma Green are aparently brother and sister.

Old 03-05-2009, 11:17 AM

821 posts, read 2,037,871 times
I think your right all hell is going to break loose very soon
I think joey is going to go crazy he's obviously going to suspect roman and try to go after him... I wonder what will happen since Kathy apparently stabbed Romans sister/brother - LOL - before she ran off I wonder if that will help to ignite some more flames.

Old 03-05-2009, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Hey did you see what she wore on the date?
Yes!!!! And she calls Margene a jezebel, or somekind of hussy lol!
the dress was really nice though. But a big departure from the Puritanical coverall she usually wears lol

Old 03-05-2009, 04:40 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,152,085 times
If any of you remember 'Mary Hartmann, Mary Hartmann" you will have a fondness for Mary Kay Place (Roman's number 1 wife). Love it when she is driving that huge van!

Old 03-05-2009, 08:13 PM

1,371 posts, read 1,231,089 times
Since 2 people are suppose to die this month, and we already know that Kathy is dead, any ideas on who the other will be??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV