Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2009, 03:12 PM

42 posts, read 87,452 times

Advertisements

Is anyone beside me offended that they felt a need to make a fat Bachelor. I guess they believe that a plus sized girl wouldn't stand a chance in a room full of models and vice versa.
Quote:
MORE TO LOVE, the new dating competition show from Mike Fleiss ("The Bachelor"), follows one regular guy's search for love among a group of real women determined to prove that love comes in all shapes and sizes
if they were the truth they wouldn't have casted only fat women. I guess a normal sized woman would never be attracted to a fat man or vice versa. The fat obession that tv has right now is starting to get on my nerve.

FOX Broadcasting Company: MORE TO LOVE (http://www.fox.com/moretolove/ - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2009, 03:20 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,494,358 times
I think they are just trying to find reality shows that will appeal to everyone. I doubt it would go over very well if it was a very skinney bachelor with a room full of overweight women or vice versa, ( a skinney woman with a room full of overweight men).
I actually like the show dance your A off. Some of those people know how to move, plus its helping them lose weight too

Old 07-13-2009, 09:07 PM

42 posts, read 87,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
I think they are just trying to find reality shows that will appeal to everyone. I doubt it would go over very well if it was a very skinney bachelor with a room full of overweight women or vice versa, ( a skinney woman with a room full of overweight men).
I actually like the show dance your A off. Some of those people know how to move, plus its helping them lose weight too
i like dance your ass off it grew on me. i don't think they would do a room full of overwight woman but not one or do

Old 07-14-2009, 12:27 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,072,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomieLoverFriend View Post
i like dance your ass off it grew on me. i don't think they would do a room full of overwight woman but not one or do
Huh? What? Would you please clarify?

Old 07-14-2009, 05:56 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,126,313 times
I myself think that is going to be a great show and it reveals how some of the girls have been treated like one girl said that she used to hear all the time "well she would be so much prettier if she lost weight " . I remember my aunt when she said that to her daughter and my aunt was skinny minnie and my cousin was overweight but she was a beautifull person to all of us and it really hurt her that her mom could not accept her if she was not skinny . so I think this show might do some people some good .

Old 07-14-2009, 06:23 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,468,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I myself think that is going to be a great show and it reveals how some of the girls have been treated like one girl said that she used to hear all the time "well she would be so much prettier if she lost weight " . I remember my aunt when she said that to her daughter and my aunt was skinny minnie and my cousin was overweight but she was a beautifull person to all of us and it really hurt her that her mom could not accept her if she was not skinny . so I think this show might do some people some good .
My favorite is "She has such a pretty face!". It almost sounds like they're saying my pretty face is wasted on such a big body.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV