Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 10:02 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,717,856 times

Advertisements

Well, I won't be watching the CW AT ALL anymore. At least Chuck is coming back, as are Grey's and Private Practice. It SUCKS that Dirty Sexy Money is canceled. And really Fox? You canceled Terminator? Damn you!

Fall TV cheat sheet: What's in? What's out? | | Ausiello Files | EW.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2009, 04:04 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,768,624 times
What the heck is the CW doing? They cancelled Reaper? Sure it's not Masterprice Theater but it delivered on entertainment. Probably gonna make way for either more reality or another spoiled rich teen drama. Hooray. The only reason for me to watch that network now is Supernatural

Old 05-21-2009, 04:14 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,212,379 times
thanks for the link. Pretty much everythign I watch seems to be coming back so far. Usually there is something I think that is worth keeping that gets canceled, though. Last year it was Carpoolers and October Road.

Old 05-21-2009, 05:55 PM

22,938 posts, read 28,327,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
What the heck is the CW doing? They cancelled Reaper?
Rumor has it that Reaper will return in syndication on ABC. We'll see. I hope so.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:03 PM

They canceled The Game!!! AARGH! I loved that show.

Old 05-22-2009, 06:26 PM

Quote:
ABC has announced that they will air the final four episodes of Dirty Sexy Money on Saturdays at 10/9c this summer, beginning July 18. The final episode does reveal who killed Dutch George, so there’s some closure at least. The network will also be burning off the unaired episodes of Pushing Daisies and Eli Stone on Saturdays beginning May 30.
Dirty Sexy Money » Featured Story airdates » Final Episodes of Dirty Sexy Money to Air This Summer

Old 05-22-2009, 06:34 PM

7,554 posts, read 7,109,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
Well, I won't be watching the CW AT ALL anymore. At least Chuck is coming back, as are Grey's and Private Practice. It SUCKS that Dirty Sexy Money is canceled. And really Fox? You canceled Terminator? Damn you!

Fall TV cheat sheet: What's in? What's out? | | Ausiello Files | EW.com
yes, good news about Chuck

Has anyone heard if the Unusuals was picked up by ABC?

Old 05-22-2009, 06:40 PM

7,554 posts, read 7,109,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvarks View Post
yes, good news about Chuck

Has anyone heard if the Unusuals was picked up by ABC?
found it, the Unusuals cancelled. damn that was a good show.

here's the link.

Fall TV Schedule: Which TV Shows are Returning? - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Old 05-23-2009, 10:31 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,227,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvarks View Post
found it, the Unusuals cancelled. damn that was a good show.

here's the link.

Fall TV Schedule: Which TV Shows are Returning? - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Awww, that's a shame! I was enjoying that show! A bit of fluff in my crime filled tv watching!

Old 05-23-2009, 11:00 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,227,354 times
I used to so love Ghost Whisperer but now I'm saying they renewed GW and canceled The Eleventh Hour??? How can that be??? GW is ridiculous now and The Eleventh Hour was a good show! Flash Point too. I saw L&L:CI on network again but see USA still has it. I miss that show being on network. I have USA but I never remember to watch it! Glad to see Lie To Me will be back for at least 13 eppies. That's not much but it's something. Terminator... Harper's Island canceled?? It wasn't going to be on after July anyway! What does that mean? They are not going to show the end of our mini-series? That can't be!!! I sure hope not! Glad Doll House got picked up but hope the stories are as interesting as this year's. Yay on Supernatural even though I haven't seen it in months because of so many things on in one night! I could do without Grey's, Desperate or even Brothers and Sisters now. I'm getting bored with them. *SIGH* It may be an even longer and colder fall/winter coming!

TY, NicoleJ, for posting the cheat sheet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV