Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 04:08 PM

485 posts, read 1,314,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocore View Post
I rarely had the popular type crushes, so it's funny to see some named here that came to mind for me too.

Mark from the Rifleman

Sean Connery...the accent
Sam Elliott....oh the voice just melts me.....

Quote:
Pepe le Pew would have to be my cartoon one...again it's the voice.
Ah Mel Blanc!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2008, 04:45 PM

578 posts, read 2,529,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLE H View Post
There were several I liked. We are talking dark ages here. Shelly Fabares on the Donna Reed Show and Coach, Elinore Donahue on Father Knows Best, Joanne Dru on Guestward Ho! (VERY obscure but good tv show). Dawn Wells on Gilligan's Island. (In the words of Fred Flintstone Yabba Dabba Doo!). Last but not least. Cheryl Holdridge. She was a former Mouseketeer. and she was a semi regular on Leave It To Beaver as Wally's girlfriend the last 2 seasons the show run. Will think up a few more later.
Glad to see someone is ancient as I am to mention the Donna Reed show. I thought the dad, Dr. Alex Stone was THE MOST handsome. However, there was a boy down the street that looked like the son, and I had a thing for him.

Old 08-16-2008, 08:58 PM

18,220 posts, read 25,865,369 times
Hi Heleenie. Speaking of Carl Betz, don't forget Judd For The Defense, as he starred as a flamboyant trial lawyer. It was on for two seasons in the late '60's, and it actually was a real good show, I believe it is on dvd.

Old 08-17-2008, 11:44 AM

461 posts, read 1,450,001 times
I SO wanted to be Jem, I loved her boyfriend... who wouldn't want a boyfriend named Rio with purpleish blue hair at 10 years old? Plus, whenever they kissed there were stars... sighhhh.

I loved Paul Simon too (I still do)

Old 08-17-2008, 04:16 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,570,037 times
Alyssa Milano on Who's the Boss. I watched every episode of Charmed because of her!

Old 05-19-2012, 10:14 AM

2,094 posts, read 3,655,946 times
Zorro and Luke from Flipper

Old 05-19-2012, 10:44 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
I had a crush on Willis from Different Strokes and Alfonso Ribiero from the Michael Jackson Pepsi commercial

Old 05-19-2012, 11:55 AM

14,539 posts, read 21,265,870 times
As a wee itty bitty one, I so wanted to be on Sherrif John's show. Mom said he gave everyone soda pop and I didn't like it and even as an wee itty bitty knew I'd still refuse to drink it so I knew that was a gonner at pre-five. But others, the one that outshined all the rest was Skyking and Penny. I so wanted to be flying around with them.

I can still remember what they and the plane looked like. I also loved The Lone Ranger and his horse. Tonto was neat too. Thinking about it, in the early fifties, there weren't many 'girl' shows on and it never occured to us that these were mainly aimed at little boys.

Old 05-19-2012, 12:32 PM

1,791 posts, read 1,793,335 times
I knew as an wee itty bitty I was into red-heads. Because I loved watching 'Taxi' just to see Marilu Henner.

And even though she's not a red-head, I always thought Nancy McKeon is really hot.

Uh... no cartoons though.

Old 05-19-2012, 01:13 PM

665 posts, read 628,498 times
Pathro from the original 80's cartoon (I don't really care for the 2011 version of Panthro. He has mutton chop, samurai hair. His original design was fine) Thundercats, was my all-time favorite crush!

Panthro was the strongest, smartest, baddest mofo there ever was in my eyes. HE INVENTED THE THUNDERTANK!!!! Pantho will always be the real leader of the Thundercats in my eyes because without him, the Thundercats couldn't survive. They rely on Panthro's amazing mechanical/engineering prowess (he creates all their machines), he is an excellent Captain and fighter. In the original 80's cartoon, Panthro was a Nunchaku master and he was the only one strong enough to pick up and toss around the Thundertank like it was a feather.

Another crush I had, Brave Star, the cartoon Sheriff from Brave Star. He had his trusty, talking sidekick horse, 30-30. And 30-30 had a gun named, Sarah Jane. Awesome show. I think this show aired directly after Jem and the Hollograms. Ah, those were the good times. I miss my childhood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV