Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2014, 01:10 AM

19,208 posts, read 16,696,914 times

Advertisements

Yeah, where the heck is Percy and what part did he play in all this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2014, 05:22 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
Other than being Nick's puppet, who knows about Percy? We will never see him again.

I wonder if EJ and Sami will flee the country for fear Gabi will blab about Sami's role in trying to drown Nick in the river.

When Gabi told Hope that she didn't say "No" to Nick because when she tried he got physical, why didn't Hope jump on that and ask her to explain her comment. Hope has it in for Gabi for killing her cousin so she has no business being anywhere near that case as an investigator. Rafe recused himself, so should Hope.

Old 06-04-2014, 11:22 AM

41,958 posts, read 75,192,887 times
I'm sick of Hope and her holier-than-thou attitude about Gabi. If her cousin wasn't an abusive blackmailing rat, Gabi wouldn't have been pushed to believe she had no other choice.

Oh, heck, scratch that. I'm just sick of Hope! LOL

On the other hand if Gabi had come clean about the abuse the first time she killed Nick instead of trying to cover up what she'd done, she wouldn't be in this predicament!

Old 06-05-2014, 11:12 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
I don't think Gabi was the only one who shot Nick. I still think there was an additional shooter lurking around.

And enough with the product placements on this show (yesterday's one-minute "ad" for Midol Complete). This show's getting as bad as General Hospital. They should spend more time scripting believable storylines rather than those that insert their sponsors' products into the scene.

Old 06-05-2014, 11:40 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,598,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
...And enough with the product placements on this show (yesterday's one-minute "ad" for Midol Complete). This show's getting as bad as General Hospital. They should spend more time scripting believable storylines rather than those that insert their sponsors' products into the scene.
Although I don't like them, if they bring in funding to keep DOOL on the air, I'm all for it. Perhaps they could use some of that additional money to update the sets. Alice's house, still looks like Alice lives there--at least buy a new clock so it's not always 7:10. And those hideous, baby blue mini blinds in the hospital room really get on my nerves.

Old 06-05-2014, 02:40 PM

5,504 posts, read 6,248,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
Although I don't like them, if they bring in funding to keep DOOL on the air, I'm all for it. Perhaps they could use some of that additional money to update the sets. Alice's house, still looks like Alice lives there--at least buy a new clock so it's not always 7:10. And those hideous, baby blue mini blinds in the hospital room really get on my nerves.
Now that is funny! I noticed a couple of weeks ago that Hope's clock always reads 3:10. I better find other things to do.

Sami--Allison Sweeney was on a talk show this morning and she said that she has completed her final scene, but they are leaving the door open for her if she wants to return. She did not say reveal how they wrote in her departure.

Old 06-05-2014, 05:58 PM

Allison Sweeney taped her last scene on May 19th. James Scott taped his last scene on May 2nd. Camila Banus taped her final scene on January 18th. DOOL episodes air five to six months later.

That probably explains why I see the actresses wearing sleeveless dresses in the dead of winter and long sleeved outfits in summer. lol

Old 06-09-2014, 02:54 PM

Things don't seem to be going Nicole's way. Must be the heat getting to me but I'm actually happy she's finally getting called out on her lying, deceiving, manipulative ways. Eric was right about what she did. That wasn't love. And good for Jennifer for ratting her out to Eric. He needed to know what the woman he was about to marry had done. I can see Nicole's wheels turning in her head. She's plotting a new scheme. Wonder what that little devil will do next. lol

Old 06-12-2014, 11:33 AM

41,958 posts, read 75,192,887 times
Gotta admit I sniffled a bit when Gabi was saying goodbye to Ariana.

Of course, if she'd just have come clean about his abuse and her need to defend herself the first time she murdered him, she wouldn't be heading off to prison.

Old 06-12-2014, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Gotta admit I sniffled a bit when Gabi was saying goodbye to Ariana.

Of course, if she'd just have come clean about his abuse and her need to defend herself the first time she murdered him, she wouldn't be heading off to prison.
I got a little teary-eyed myself. Camila gave a good performance.

I thought the same thing. I kept talking to the TV and telling Gabi to tell Rafe what Nick was doing. Then, I remembered that if she said something, the whole Kate/Sami/Gabi pushing Nick in the river story would have come out. 'Course, the three amigos could have just denied everything and Nick wouldn't really have any proof of it. Oh wait. Percy ... who btw hasn't been seen for weeks. Well, looks like the writers dropped another storyline without a conclusion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV