Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2015, 08:54 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,464,536 times

Advertisements

JJ and Laney are on their way so they will probably get to the cabin in the nick of time to save Chad and Abigail but I wonder if Ben will escape with the baby.

Meanwhile, Hope is another one I could do without lately. She has broken so many rules in her job she should be fired. Now if Dr. Malcolm decides to press charges for unlawful arrest and police abusiveness which he is very well within his rights to do, Rafe will have to testify against her as a witness to her stupid Russian Roulette game. She is entirely off the rails and should be at the very least suspended. Rafe did the right thing to call Roman.

Hope had absolutely no grounds to arrest Malcolm. She blames Malcolm and Bo's kinappers for Bo's death but there is no way of proving that in a court of law. Bo's Cancer was incurable. All his kidnappers did was delay treatment that might have given him a little more time but death from this type of Cancer is inevitable. Even if Hope somehow got absolute proof that Malcolm was an accessory to Bo's kidnapping, there is no one she can pin his death on other than the the glioblastoma in his brain.

She also never got Roman's permission to use the Salem PD's resources to go after Bo's kidnappers and she lured Claudia under false pretenses as well not to mention put her life in danger. Too bad Claudia wasn't smart enough to defend herself against Hope.

The way Hope is treating her daughter is just wrong. Poor Ciara just lost her dad and feels she has lost her mom too. I can't imagine being her age and not having her mom at the funeral by her side. When Ciara told Caroline she was feeling lost, it was so sad. Hope is so selfish.

While I'm on a roll, I may as well that while Brady and Theresa were on the floor after doing the nasty I was kind of hoping Melanie would walk in giggling and then stopping dead in her tracks when she saw them. Brady seems to have forgotten all about her and that it was Theresa who chased her out of town.

The writing on that show really stinks lately.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2015, 03:18 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,114,938 times
I missed Wednesday - Friday because of tragedy in Santa Barbara. I usually watch full episodes without commercials of Y&R on TV.com but DOOL seems to only have recaps.
Can you please tell me where I can catch my missed shows free without commercials.?

Old 12-05-2015, 03:34 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,901,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I missed Wednesday - Friday because of tragedy in Santa Barbara. I usually watch full episodes without commercials of Y&R on TV.com but DOOL seems to only have recaps.
Can you please tell me where I can catch my missed shows free without commercials.?
This is commercial free for me. I use Adblock Plus for Firefox, though.

Watch Days of our Lives "Wednesday, December 2, 2015" Episode - NBC.com

Old 12-05-2015, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
This is commercial free for me. I use Adblock Plus for Firefox, though.

Watch Days of our Lives "Wednesday, December 2, 2015" Episode - NBC.com
Thank you . This is working for me. I have ad block for chrome.

Old 12-07-2015, 02:54 PM

Abigail should tell Ben she is a ghost or an avenging angel and she will haunt him or kill him unless he tells her where the baby is. He is crazy enough to believe her. Chad should stay out of his sight.

Old 12-07-2015, 08:58 PM

I almost lost it when Hope lifted up her leg to remove her ankle pistol only to show 4" heels. Really writers??? Do you think we are that stupid???

Old 12-07-2015, 09:01 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,839,563 times
Yes, I thought that those windows were one-way but it looked like Ben caught a glimpse of Chad peering in, and I thought Oh no.... Now both of them are pushing this lunatic's buttons.

And did you catch Ben's ramblings about the belt [Clyde's]) coming out? I'm telling you, he's the one responsible for his mom's death, and Clyde knows it.

Old 12-08-2015, 11:44 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,603,547 times
And just as I mentioned in my post here on September 3rd, Chad rescued Abi from a controlling Ben.

Didn't Abi have her right arm free when cuffed to the bed? I kept thinking, help Chad untie those ropes or at least try to remove the burning comforter. And it appeared only Chad's arms were bound. He could've used his legs/feet to remove the comforter or at least try to use it to smother some flames.

Old 12-08-2015, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I almost lost it when Hope lifted up her leg to remove her ankle pistol only to show 4" heels. Really writers??? Do you think we are that stupid???
Me too. I nearly did a double take on that one. Even a plain clothes cop isn't going to be wearing those on the job.

Today while she was torturing Malcolm, I was hoping he would escape. How stupid could she be not knowing he was biding for time asking her about Bo? If she manages to get out of this by killing him she is in big trouble. If someone saves her she is in big trouble. She has kidnapped him, tortured him presumably with Salem PD issued tasers and held him hostage. Rafe heard and saw her threaten him.

She deserves to go to prison for this.

Meantime Abigail is now blaming herself for Ben's actions because she didn't do something when she thought he was sick. Yeah, all she did was aggravate him continually by running off to see Chad when she promised she wouldn't.

The only one who gets any sympathy from me is Chase. It was so sad to see him rummaging through his dad's stuff to see if he could figure out why he attacked Hope and then get embarrassed when he went to kiss Ciara because he misunderstood that she was trying to comforting him for showing more affection.

Old 12-08-2015, 09:18 PM

But wasn't it Chase you texted Freak to the autistic kid? at least they ha dhim look back at Ciara and that kid with distain.

While Hope was tasing the evil man I kept say "Zap him in the ....." I mean if you're gonna tase somebody you might as well do it where it will cause the most pain.

so it looks like they killed off Paige so JJ or whatever his name is could get it on with Rafe's little sister?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV