Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2009, 06:57 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,954,669 times

Advertisements

On a more serious note, check out the editorial on Kate's attitude and behavior towards her "fans" at a recent speaking engagement.

Speaking Engagement Host Tells Kate Gosselin: Be Nice! - Strollerderby (http://babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/archive/2009/05/22/speaking-engagement-host-tells-kate-gosselin-be-nice.aspx - broken link) There is a link within the story to read the editor's full letter.

Old 06-10-2009, 08:26 AM

1,287 posts, read 3,337,304 times
People from her past are speaking out now. Apparently she's been a greedy, demanding diva-in-waiting since conception!

I'll say it again. Poor kiddos.

Old 06-10-2009, 10:20 AM

2,969 posts, read 6,945,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
On a more serious note, check out the editorial on Kate's attitude and behavior towards her "fans" at a recent speaking engagement.

Speaking Engagement Host Tells Kate Gosselin: Be Nice! - Strollerderby (http://babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/archive/2009/05/22/speaking-engagement-host-tells-kate-gosselin-be-nice.aspx - broken link) There is a link within the story to read the editor's full letter.
Wonder what returningtonepa thinks about this...must be because of Jon she acts this way!!

Old 06-10-2009, 11:09 AM

1,507 posts, read 3,133,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandsGal View Post
Wonder what returningtonepa thinks about this...must be because of Jon she acts this way!!
i still think the total trashing of kate is unfair---both have their faults---but in my opinion---an open affair and going to bars and having the girlfriend over is inexcusable no matter how much you hate your partner----just quietly leave---get the divorce----stop including the kids while you try to find yourself

i DO believe if k had a strong male presence in her life her behaviors would calm down---yes--he is partially to blame for her unhappiness----i do not believe the bodyguard is a boyfriend---with her money she could get someone younger,more handsome,and buff

Old 06-10-2009, 11:20 AM

862 posts, read 1,643,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by returningtonepa??? View Post
i still think the total trashing of kate is unfair---both have their faults---but in my opinion---an open affair and going to bars and having the girlfriend over is inexcusable no matter how much you hate your partner----just quietly leave---get the divorce----stop including the kids while you try to find yourself
I agree unless Kate is refusing to give him the divorce. Maybe he's doing this to MAKE her give him the divorce. So sad the kids have to suffer. From BOTH parents behaviors.

Old 06-10-2009, 11:27 AM

1,287 posts, read 3,337,304 times
ok...I can think of many posts on this thread which have stated "there's no excuse for infidelity yada yada yada". There aren't many people who give him a pass on that (allegedly)

And of course, everyone realizes that it takes two to make or break a relationship.

Kate's behavior is ingrained from a long time ago according to people who have known her since childhood. Certainly she has had some strong male presence in her life in the past.

Your support of Kate is no different than the people who support Jon...you just go about it much more fervantly. For someone who now professes that there is partial blame, there is certainly an "anti-Jon, pro-Kate" tone to your posts.
Surely you can understand that some of us have the same attitude, albeit in the other direction.

He allegedly cheated, she allegedly gave him permission as long as he kept showing up to make the money money money...and now they've both been allegedly caught. Sucks to be them.

Sucks to be their kids.

Old 06-10-2009, 11:37 AM

862 posts, read 1,643,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Paper plates.. that is my peeve about the show.
I found it funny that they still used paper plates after the "going green" episode (which I didn't watch)

I can't imagine how many paper plates they go through a day/week. I understand it's easier but the cost along with the amount of trash they make.. well it pisses me off.

I wonder if they actually recycle?
The paper plates pisses me off too, but I guess it's one of those 6 of 1, half a dozen of the other kinds of situations. If she didn't use paper plates - and lets hope she uses the ones that are made from recycled products - she'd be running the dishwasher even more, and electricity, and soap into the environment.

Old 06-10-2009, 11:39 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,167,485 times
you are kidding- right???
You think Jon cheated but Kate isn't? I have a bridge to sell you in the middle of the Sahara.
So........Kate has enough $$$$ to buy a boyfriend? Isn't that illegal in some states? Is that what she must do, in order to have a man?
BTW.......that boyfriend, er I mean bodyguard of hers, is buff,and fine!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by returningtonepa??? View Post

i DO believe if k had a strong male presence in her life her behaviors would calm down---yes--he is partially to blame for her unhappiness----i do not believe the bodyguard is a boyfriend---with her money she could get someone younger,more handsome,and buff

Old 06-10-2009, 11:49 AM

1,249 posts, read 2,461,973 times
Kate's bodyguard is HOT! HOT! HOT!

I don't know why, but until this whole thing with Jon cheating came out I never found him particularly attractive but since he's become sort of a ladies man..(not just a Dad) I find him attractive.

Is that weird or what?

As for going green and still using paper plates...I wonder if they're Chinet?

Old 06-10-2009, 12:36 PM

1,106 posts, read 2,954,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
you are kidding- right???
So........Kate has enough $$$$ to buy a boyfriend? Is that what she must do, in order to have a man?
Amen, sister. She is not a bad looking woman at all, and I say kudos to her for taking care of her appearance, nothing wrong with that. But being ugly on the inside, thinking she's entitled, and treating grown adults as if they are bad children will make her have to use that $$$ to get another man if she and Jon divorce.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.