Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 06:09 AM

1,703 posts, read 3,886,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in TN View Post
Most certainly, even though I'm not a Sharon fan.

I mean, one outlook could be that Ryan shouldn't even be there since he was previously evicted.
Sharon was evicted and brought back when Joshua's partner left the game without an explanation to the audience. Ryan wasn't evicted that I remember....they voted to evict them and then the bell rang and they got to stay. Then they made them choose Ryan or Allison and Allison got the boot so technically, he never left the house. Sharon did though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2008, 03:36 PM

1,715 posts, read 7,008,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
Sharon was evicted and brought back when Joshua's partner left the game without an explanation to the audience. Ryan wasn't evicted that I remember....they voted to evict them and then the bell rang and they got to stay. Then they made them choose Ryan or Allison and Allison got the boot so technically, he never left the house. Sharon did though.

I totally forgot about Sharon's evictions, but come on, the same thing pretty much happened to both of them except Sharon got a free ride back into the house, whereas Ryan won a vote. Regardless, both were evicted while they were couples.

Old 04-22-2008, 05:08 PM

421 posts, read 1,342,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
It is another way to play the game, it is just the easy way to play the game.
Absolutely I agree. It's not a good way to play the same and IMO it shows no motivation or skill to play the game.

Old 04-23-2008, 10:21 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,340,024 times
Welllll sharon is gone....Ryan trusted Adam but Adam will sell him down the river......I will be SOOOOO glad when this one is over.....

Old 04-23-2008, 03:31 PM

Anyone know if they are still doing a summer season this year?

Old 04-23-2008, 05:07 PM

77 posts, read 273,890 times
They are doing the summer season. I was watching the House Calls show online and they were talking to the producer. This is the first time in all seasons that they will have such a quick change over. I was hoping that Ryan and Sharon would be left in. I was very disappointed that Ryan chose to believe Adam after he lied to his face atleast twice in the past week. If it comes down to the two guys which I think it is going to, I would vote for Ryan.

Old 04-23-2008, 08:00 PM

I'm glad Ryan got rid of that annoying crybaby. I'm so sick of watching Sheila whine about everything and expect everything to be handed to her. She basically did nothing the entire time and the only HOH competition she "won" was given to her by Natalie. Good riddance! Her post-eviction interview was just as stupid as her in-house comments and gameplay She was psuedo-hyperventalating from all the emotion, but doesn't have a tear in her eye. Cry me a river already old lady.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:52 AM

1,703 posts, read 3,886,571 times
If you would have told me when this season started that Adam and Sheila would be in the final 3, I'd have laughed my head off. WTF....how did ADAM make it to the final 2???? I just wonder if it'll be him or Ryan to win? Oh and didn't things looks quite uncomfortable in the jury house? Poor Natalie. Hope she learned that all the BJ's in the world won't make a boy like you. She really should know that by now. And James looked miserable!

Old 04-24-2008, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
Hope she learned that all the BJ's in the world won't make a boy like you.
Blasphemy!

My prediction for the jury house votes:

Ryan:
Matt
Chelsia
Joshua
James

Adam:
Natalie
Sharon
Shelia

Old 04-24-2008, 02:29 PM

2,203 posts, read 5,114,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in TN View Post
Cry me a river already old lady.
Um...ok now....46 IS NOT THAT OLD!

I'm glad she's gone too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV