Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2015, 07:13 AM

380 posts, read 432,159 times

Advertisements

How many times can this show screw over poor Fitz though?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2015, 07:16 AM

22,945 posts, read 28,339,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willg View Post
How many times can this show screw over poor Fitz though?

Old 10-29-2015, 06:50 AM

7,253 posts, read 7,103,720 times
Well I had a few issues. First, she's in a wooden cage that doesn't have a floor. How hard is it to just lift it up and crawl out? Or untie the ropes holding it together?

Second we have the trope of girl runs and falls, gets hurt, and gets recaptured. What is this, 70's doctor who?

Third, he says that the thing can smell blood. Hello, woman there for over a month??? I hate shows that ignore basic biology.

Old 10-29-2015, 08:27 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,087,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post
Third, he says that the thing can smell blood. Hello, woman there for over a month??? I hate shows that ignore basic biology.
That would have stopped with her not eating or drinking.

Did anyone else catch the scene where they alluded to Will and Simmons sleeping together? It was right after a commercial (following their kiss), Simmons is shown putting on her necklace and when they pan the camera around, the 2 cots are pushed up next to eachother, but one of the cots has a large indentation in it, symbolizing that they slept together (and probably "slept together"). I thought it was very coyly done.

Old 10-29-2015, 08:34 AM

380 posts, read 432,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter31 View Post

Did anyone else catch the scene where they alluded to Will and Simmons sleeping together? It was right after a commercial (following their kiss), Simmons is shown putting on her necklace and when they pan the camera around, the 2 cots are pushed up next to eachother, but one of the cots has a large indentation in it, symbolizing that they slept together (and probably "slept together"). I thought it was very coyly done.
I noted the cots pushed together as well.

Old 10-29-2015, 09:01 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,904,208 times
I was thinking, just like a woman. Nice guy waiting for a dinner date and she's a thousand light years away on another planet having sex with the first guy she sees.

Old 10-29-2015, 10:47 AM

7,253 posts, read 7,103,720 times
Quote:

No, it would not have so quickly.

And yes, I noticed.

Old 11-01-2015, 08:21 PM

28,697 posts, read 18,857,630 times
Quote:
Except that she was eating and drinking.

Old 11-01-2015, 08:22 PM

28,697 posts, read 18,857,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post
No, it would not have so quickly.
It wasn't particularly quickly, and it was after reaching a point of despair in ever getting back.

Old 11-03-2015, 10:58 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,955,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Ward can stick around if the writers can figure out a way to make him interesting. So far, that ain't happening.

But I totally agree about Hydra. Enough already!!! The Marvel Universe is a very rich place. You writers have lots of wells to dip your bucket into. Please stop going to the same well over and over and over again. And it wouldn't kill you to try something new now and then.
To be fair, HYDRA never really dies. There's enough HYDRA heads to replace it time and time again. I just wish they would let it get freezered for more than half of a season or so. I feel Lash is much better of a villain especially with the reveal on him. And you know what, it works. I've finally caught up on Shield tonight and I am very happy I have done so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV