Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 06:56 AM

2,058 posts, read 5,861,024 times

Advertisements

I agree with whoever said that all these women are unlikable. I am not rooting for anyone in this show (possibly only Vicki, prob because I feel sorry for her), not sure why I watch... but I continue to soak it all in. Tamra and Gretchen are a couple of hateful biotches. Ugly mess. I agree that they did bully Alexis, and now they are speaking ugly about Vicki. Mean bitchy highschoolers. I agree that Eddie is going to leave her at some point. His eyerolling and facial expressions say it all. And Slade is a jackass for making fun of Vicki on his show. Who does that!? I hate the whole bunch of them!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2013, 12:18 PM

2,092 posts, read 3,223,837 times
I almost didn't recognize Vicki either.

I cannot believe that this is the same show that I used to look forward to watching every week. I truly miss the earlier seasons when it seemed like the wives cared about each other and had a little more common sense.

I miss seeing Vicki and Jena hanging out with each other – remember the episode when they both got up at 5 in the morning to workout? Or, when Vicki invited Jena and Tammy to join her and Don on their boat at Lake Havasu. That was a lot of fun to watch. However one of my all time favorite Vicki episodes is when she surprised Michael at college. That was indeed a Kodak moment :-). I also miss seeing the "old" Vicki and Don together -- they were one of the main reasons I watched this show.

In my opinion the show took a turn for the worst when Tamara joined the cast – and it has been going downhill ever since.

Old 04-03-2013, 12:49 PM

313 posts, read 402,052 times
Oh my, Vicki's surgery is a mixed bag. I do like her new nose, but the rest of her, even after accounting the swelling, is a mess. She looks horrible. her skin does look better though, so whatever she did there was good.

Poor Brianna must be desperate to move in w/ mom. She clearly is much more mature than Vicki, and seems to be very down-to-earth woman. Hope she is able to just take what she needs from Vicki - the house, financial security, and baby sitting - and leave the rest.

Tamra is mean, just mean. Now she's being a mean girl to Vicki, and Gretchen wouldn't join in or at least not in this episode. Why do I feel she and Eddie are not really a couple? Something has always seemed off to me about Eddie, as in he's not into Tam..or maybe not into any woman at all. The whole thing w/ him seems more staged than usual. I bet he felt pressured to do that Bora Bora engagement thing..Tam's going to be out on her ass soon when she starts to redecorate his homw and tell him how to live his life.

I am so glad Gretchen and Alexis ditched those extensions. Those did not do them any favors. If only Tam and Vicki would do the same...

I wish Jena would come back. It was more interesting in the show's early days w/ her and the others when it was about us being given a sneak peek into their lives. Well it was still contrived, but not like it is now w/ the ridiculous staged get-togethers and shouting matches, getting nasty on their blogs and radaronline, etc.

It's not fun any more to watch the RHO shows. I'm a glutton for punishment b/c I just can't seem to stop.

Old 04-03-2013, 03:00 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,739,820 times
I know, I was disappointed too, but can't seem to stop watching!

It's strange how the dynamic changed so much from Vicki being such an 'in' girl to her being on the outs. I was so excited when she said she and Brooks were no longer dating (Psych!)

Absolutely Eddie and Tamara are going to break up, he is much more controlling than he was now since they are 'engaged'.

Old 04-03-2013, 04:11 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,183,971 times
I came to ask if any of you saw Lauri from season one in next week's previews then found this link she is returning. It will be nice to see if she is still married to the mega wealthy guy.

'Real Housewives Of Orange County': Lauri Peterson Returns For Season 8 In April With Lydia McLaughlin

Old 04-03-2013, 05:09 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,789,986 times
my favorite housewife from this franchise is still Kimberly. She seemed like such a nice and grounded person,wife and mother. She left after season one,I think (??) to move to Chicago because of the Ca. sun causing melanomas and other skin cancers on herself and her son.

Old 04-03-2013, 05:34 PM

7,365 posts, read 5,480,006 times
I agree it's not fun watching these RHO shows anymore. So much fighting and anger is not fun to watch sometimes. I did stop watching Atlanta but I can't seem to stop watching the others ones! I need an intervention or something!

Old 04-03-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
my favorite housewife from this franchise is still Kimberly. She seemed like such a nice and grounded person,wife and mother. She left after season one,I think (??) to move to Chicago because of the Ca. sun causing melanomas and other skin cancers on herself and her son.

I liked Kimberly too.

Old 04-03-2013, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
oh how could I neglect to mention Vicki's false eye lashes!! Good grief---they were touching her eye brows!! It was horrid!!
I agree...those eyelashes are horrible!

Old 04-03-2013, 09:54 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,255,215 times
Vicki looked like Vicki to me. Don't see how she was "unrecognizable".

Brianna's such a *****. Go live on base housing if you don't like what your mom is doing...move out and shut up. Other military new moms (or 3x over) don't have a rich mommy living in 5000 square feet plus to shack up with and give ultimatums to. Vicki should show her the door to a 1950's cracker box base housing. Let Prissy Brianna get a real taste.

Tamra and Eddie? Tammy Sue is the controlling factor: I'm going to decorate, this house is so dark it needs to change. She moved her skanky behind and her 3 kids in to Eddie's house. Have some freaking respect. If he's not happy with lights being left on, tell 'em to shut them off. I tell my kids to do the same...and it's not a "control" issue, it's a common sense issue. Same with the carpet - "oh, it's already dirty, so I'll just keep making it more dirty". Who is the control freak? Who has to have everything HER way or she's crying "I will not be controlled!!!!"?

Gretchen = Tamra x2. Like, they were like, "TWINS!!!!". Still manages to have 1980's hair without the length. What an idiot. Can't even make a cup of coffee.

Cindy-lou Who/The Grinch aka: Heather. Wow. Still a pretentious ass. AND she "likes" Trailer Park Tammy Sue and Ground Up Gretchen? Speaks VOLUMES about how low-brow that Dubrow is. Onion Rings should be her middle name, that's how low class she acts.

Alexis? Surprised she is back, but she looks great.

Can't wait for Laurie to unleash.

Jeanna? Where are you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV