Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 07:00 AM

7,453 posts, read 5,563,387 times

Advertisements

I did not recognize Vicki at first she looked so different (and scary). She did not need that Jay Leno chin! I saw her on Andy's after show and she looked a little better but I think she looks older now. And she's still with Brookes, that's pathetic.
Why is Tamra with another controlling guy? Didn't she learn her lesson the first time?
Slade got a job! Maybe we will see less of him on the show now!
Why is Jesus Barbie on the show? No one likes her or her slimey husband. She must need the money.
They are bringing another Housewreck on at some point according to the previews. She is friends with Alexis. Her only friend probably.
The previews showed alot of cat fighting so here we go again....!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2013, 07:46 AM

297 posts, read 515,914 times
I can't wait to see what Vicki says bad about Slade now. At least he got a job and even before he had a job he was at least helping Gretchen. Brooks, ICK! Slade did not try to drive Gretchen away from her friends and family. Brooks even tried to put a wedge between Vicki and her kids. Gretchens parents may not have loved Slade and he knew it but they all still treated each other with respect. The same can not be said about Brooks.

Vicki, there is this thing called the internet. You can go to this site called "Google" and type in a persons name and find out all kinds of things about them. I'm betting Brooks has a very storied past for you to find if you cared to look. Then again, he does not want you to know or he will make all kinds of dumb excuses for the stuff you will find. Tamara is right, if you as a grown arse adult have to sneak around to see a boyfriend then there is something wrong. Think! Think! Think!

It seems Briana is happy and the baby was a cutie. YEA! Hope everything works out good for her and her husband.

Tamara, WOW! Girlfriend...... Eddie seemed like a nice guy but I think you jumped from the frying pan to the fire. I hope not. Maybe this is just both of you getting used to living together and each of you finding your spot in the relationship now that it has moved to this point. Hope it works as I think you both could be happy if you worked together as a team.

Heather, not much to say. I did find it kind of "refreshing" to see them eating with their hands. I don't even do that with lobster but they were not acting all stuffy using silverware and all. At least this family seems more realistic and they probably have the most dough out of the whole bunch put together.

Gretchen, get an office out of the house. Start small, it does not have to be big and elaborate. If your business is really as big as you are saying it may have outgrown the house. It is fine to start out working out of the house but there comes a point there needs to be some seperation.

Alexis..... UGH! Puke! She could have kept some length but she went too drastic with the super long extensions. You didn't quit the job with the news station. You never had one to start with. It was a segment they invited you to see if it worked. It did not so they did not ask you to continue and make it permenant. Your clothing line, seriously.... get real. Slimeball Jimbo, G-R-O-S-S! Guess he is happy now that his woman is home full time. Glad you all finally bought a house. What is the interest rate on that puppy? I hate to know as there is no way you half way qualified. Hmm, wonder if it is an owner tote the note.......
As always I am betting there is something schisty going on with this pair.

Of course they had to get a friend for Alexis. No one else on the playground wanted to play with her and Slimeball as they could be associated with them and that would not be a good thing. That whole guilt by association. No one with half a brain wants to get pulled down with this pair.

Looks like some more of the same this season with the fighting and all.

Old 04-02-2013, 09:21 AM

11,556 posts, read 12,144,685 times
Typical drama queen silliness again; but then, Who would watch the show if there were no drama?

Old 04-02-2013, 10:28 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,297,409 times
I forgot to watch this but after reading y'alls posts maybe I don't want to. WWHL has run its course with me Andy is to immature about the vault, games and some questions. I feel he crosses the line on such personal questions about sex lives at times.

Old 04-02-2013, 03:34 PM

4,275 posts, read 7,672,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I forgot to watch this but after reading y'alls posts maybe I don't want to. WWHL has run its course with me Andy is to immature about the vault, games and some questions. I feel he crosses the line on such personal questions about sex lives at times.
I also would get annoyed that he would never ask questions to any of the Housewives that would shed them in a negative light, as if he was brown nosing them

Old 04-02-2013, 08:05 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,888,536 times
oh how could I neglect to mention Vicki's false eye lashes!! Good grief---they were touching her eye brows!! It was horrid!!

Old 04-02-2013, 09:32 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,600,970 times
It is kind of scary to see what is starting to happen with Tamara and Eddie. I think reality is beginning to set in and that honeymoon stage is winding down and she is seeing a side to Eddie she is not so sure about.

First Gretchen complains forever about Slade not having a job and now that he has one she complains that he is not there in the mornings waiting on her hand and foot with coffee and breakfast. I am glad he finally has a job. Now hopefully he will start paying his child support.

The new baby is adorable. Did you notice the clips of Vickie walking into the clambake party that her hair is all messy and kind of in her face. I think she is trying to hide her recent work and the fact that she was still a little puffy.

Alexis is a mess. I don't believe for one second that the main reason she left the tv job and cut back on the clothing line is her overbearing husbands demands that she be barefoot and pregnant and home.

Old 04-02-2013, 10:01 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,297,409 times
I caught the repeat tonight I like Alexis' hair now Gretchen needs a new do. Vicki what was she thinking she looks like an old drunk now.

Old 04-03-2013, 03:59 AM

5,126 posts, read 7,467,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
It is kind of scary to see what is starting to happen with Tamara and Eddie. I think reality is beginning to set in and that honeymoon stage is winding down and she is seeing a side to Eddie she is not so sure about.
Tamra did nothing but frown, glare, and complain throughout the show, except for when she was making made fun of other people. Saying that Vicki never takes responsibility is rich coming from her. It's true, but Tamra was the worst instigator last season and hasn't taken any responsibility for it.

The preview of Eddie telling her not to pressure him about setting a wedding date doesn't look good.

I wish someone would take the black liner and eye shadow away from Tamra and Vicki. It's gotten heavier every year.

Old 04-03-2013, 04:09 AM

36,595 posts, read 16,184,592 times
Vicki didn't need to wear all that make up just to go with her new face, it made her look worse. Eddie does seem a little controlling and that will not set well with Tamra!

I'm glad Alexis and Gretchen have their real hair now, much better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV