Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 03:53 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,136,984 times

Advertisements

CALM down people.....EVERY reality show has to have a "throw away" for the first cut.....bristol the pistail is it......L
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2012, 06:17 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,687,569 times
Liberal heads already exploding, lol.

I watched the first season ever when Bristol was on and it got me hooked. I'm looking forward to seeing her again. I can't imagine why she would want to put herself through the hateful meat grinder again.

She and Mark were wonderful together. He treated her with respect. I would like to see them paired again.

I'll be watching again. And so will all the whiners who swear they won't.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:37 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,278,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post

I watched the first season ever when Bristol was on and it got me hooked. I'm looking forward to seeing her again. I can't imagine why she would want to put herself through the hateful meat grinder again.

She and Mark were wonderful together. He treated her with respect. I would like to see them paired again.

Thing was, she was an awful dancer. Other awful dancers went early. She by virture of her 'celebrity' got to hang on until the real competition kicked in. At least one of them was better and deserved a chance to see if they could make it.

I DVR it, then fast forward through commercials, yacking and the montoges. If she hasn't gotten much much better I fast forward through her too.

Mark is respectful of all his partners. He's just a very nice man. Thing is, this is supposed to be the past champs competing, and I expect it will go to a whole new level. If she isn't left in the dust first night then it cheapens the whole thing since she is by no means a past semi-finalist or finalist, as the rest are. Would having PDitty back for comedy be of any interest? I doubt it, but he's old news.

Old 07-28-2012, 01:13 PM

1,194 posts, read 3,977,211 times
When Bristol dances it's really more like Dressage With The Stars.

Old 07-28-2012, 02:10 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,807,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post

you assume much. Tsk Tsk
Know what they say about one who assumes.
I said I won't watch and I won't.

Old 07-28-2012, 03:09 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,812,146 times
Ugh Bristol really I'm glad that Emmitt is back!!

Old 07-28-2012, 03:12 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,554,725 times
Probably couldn't get enough real celebrities to commit to the show this season.

Old 07-29-2012, 03:35 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,136,984 times
wellll it is getting into election time ya know......

Old 07-29-2012, 07:18 PM

14,332 posts, read 14,638,702 times
Wow, the gangs all here already! Ditto on the comments about Bristol, I don't like the drama that comes with her!

I'm surprised about the vote and I like all three! Carson is a hoot, Kyle Massey just too cute and Sabrina a great dancer, what to do, what to do!!!

I'm excited about the cast, many great ones and others I would like to see again that are not on (Kelly Osborne for one)!

Rumor has it Derek will not be on due to a film he is doing and I read he is dating Katherine Jenkins??? I hope Louie is back, he, Tony and Maks are my favorites. Many of the cast went to Donald Driver's Charity Golf Outing.

On a side note, went to Packers stock holders meeting and Mark Murphy held up Donald's mirror ball trophy! Too fun, said Donald let him show it as a thank you to Packer fans for voting for him plus only way he'd ever hold a dance trophy!

Old 07-29-2012, 07:25 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,807,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
Wow, the gangs all here already! Ditto on the comments about Bristol, I don't like the drama that comes with her!

I'm surprised about the vote and I like all three! Carson is a hoot, Kyle Massey just too cute and Sabrina a great dancer, what to do, what to do!!!

I'm excited about the cast, many great ones and others I would like to see again that are not on (Kelly Osborne for one)!

yes--Kelly Osborne!!! I would tolerate Bristol again just to see Kelly. Don't ya think she was probably asked though? We never know,or rarely know who was asked but said no.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV