Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2012, 07:57 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,541,472 times

Advertisements

I figure there would be a thread on this show but I tried searching for one and I cant fine one. but like this game show but I wanted existing thread because I have alot of questions.

It has the cash cab driver 'Ben Bailey' as the host which is good.
It reminds me a mix of Who wants to be a millionaire and wheel of fortune but if you loose you have option to walk or drop.

Did they change this week rules from last week.
Also tonight the guy he only had 2 passes but the next contestant had 3.
She uses one pass, she had two left and Ben ask before choosing her next competitor if she wanted to take cash or go on. She chose the money.
It was only $ 51,000 with possibility of trying for a million.
I also thought it was messed up she just made it through all these grueling questions, her competitor drops and he only worth a dollar. That is so messed up.

When these people drop, I wonder how far of a drop and what do they land on.

So is anyone watching this and does this show have to many kinks the producers are not even sure how to run it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2012, 09:46 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,610,448 times
Yeah, it does seem as though they keep changing the rules.

But I've lusted after Ben Bailey for a long time, so I'm watching it anyway. It's great to see him standing up instead of sitting down in the driver's seat of the cab. Boy, he's tall! How tall is he?

Old 01-03-2012, 08:17 AM

10,181 posts, read 11,169,862 times
I think they fall onto sponges/mats below..

I think the further you get, the more passes you get? I don't know... I sorta like the show. The questions are seriously easy at times.

Old 01-03-2012, 01:53 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,541,472 times
Torn2pieces that would make sense, I had to look it up. Ben tells Troy with his first competitor Charles at 7:20 he has two passes left. Ben tells Andrea she has 3 passes left at 26:12with her first competitor Sandra.
Hulu - Who's Still Standing?: Look Out Below - Watch the full episode now.
I just notice in replay but didnt catch it last night Ben has a different outfit on for second contestant.

I still cant believe how stupid Andrea was
She had two passes and seven more contestants but I still cant believe her grueling round with Sandra only earn her a buck.

In the second round with two women. The black lady Sandra Benton who played against Andrea she from the town that 15 minutes from me. Sorry she went out but that question 'Who wrote The Strange Case DrJekyll and Mr Hyde' was a toughy

Anyway im going to review prior episodes to refresh on changes. I dont think producers iron out the kinks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV